Downtime

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Achae Eanstray

Post by Achae Eanstray »

(( Am getting a little burned out for those who know my chars, for those who don't, it won't make a difference... will be back when I am back *waves* ))
Elijah

Post by Elijah »

Any dove sent to the Governor has been answered promptly lately, but yet, only a very select group of people have witnessed his presence. It's said he was last seen heading towards the jail a few days back, a stack of documents in his hands and his expression pale and tired. A note can be seen pinned against the jailhouse door.

Citizens,

I'll be quite the hermit the next few days, holding myself up here to deal with important political documents, write my memoirs, and otherwise keeping myself busy. If you have any questions or concerns direct them to one of the guards outside the door and he'll relay those to me. If you wish to pay your taxes, then make that known to the guards so I'll know who to find as soon as my skin sees the sun next.

Thank you,
Elijah Varrin
Governor of Troll's Bane

((The main computer I use to play Illarion broke a few days back. :( I'll be going to shop for a new one Friday (pay day :D) so I'll hopefully be back then. Thanks.))
Nerwin Weidenwind

Post by Nerwin Weidenwind »

Nerwin Weidenwind wrote:((Ich bin für knappe zwei Wochen im Urlaub.))

~~~~

((I am for 2 weeks in vacation.))

Back in Town
Yvanna

Post by Yvanna »

((apologies for not explaining Yvanna's absence earlier ... on top of a just plain busy period, was a large earthquake in my part of the world (Christchurch, New Zealand) and for the last two weeks things have been a bit of a mess ... No lives lost and my family, friends and home are fine but I have been a little preoccupied :-)
I expect I will be around in the not too distant as life is starting to return to as close as possible to normal given the continuing aftershocks and the inevitable mess. Some R&R is starting to look good as the stress levels receed :D ))
Sonara Stone

Post by Sonara Stone »

Mlara is seen boarding a boat for the mainland.

~

Iris disappears without a trace, never a word nor warning to even her dearest friends.

~

If Serah ever existed, she is gone now.
HolyKnight

Post by HolyKnight »

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

The black sulking figure of Eli Travinus is no longer seen upon the isle, his sudden departure comes without warning or provocation. Some might hear rumors that he vanished into the dense outreaches of Tol Vanima's forest. Others may testify that they saw him depart from the docks of Troll's Bane on a schooner headed for the Salkamaerian port city of Koldamar.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

((Fun =/= Work. Security scan on my computer has robbed me of my fair Illarion once again. I hate the world in which we live. Sorry guys it was great while it lasted and I hope to find a way back... one day. Dammit.))
Kugar

Post by Kugar »

((Gone for a few days. RL is busssy.))
Kugar

Post by Kugar »

((I have too much going on. Don't know when I'll be back.))
Velisai

Post by Velisai »

((I'm gone for at least a week, possibly four.))
Abbey Silverblade
Location: Silverblade/ Goldburg. Come and join us, we have cookies!

Post by Abbey Silverblade »

((I didnt posted here before cause I didnt care so much. "Intresting" postings on the Abbey Guild board, well....))

His disease was not a secret but became forgotten. Nobody knows what it was exactly. Now you cannot find him in or at the abbey. Its empty. Only the other inhabitants seem to be living there. He must be gone, easily gone. Footmarks on the mudddy ground at the Gate of the abbey would direct good rangers to the sea....
CJK
Developer

Post by CJK »

((Away for three or four days camping))
Aldan Vian

Post by Aldan Vian »

The lizard Tak'Zel can be seen limping to the harbor and catching a boat to some distant land.

((I'll be away for a few weeks.))
Matron

Post by Matron »

Magnus disappeared!

((got a job and thus no time for Illa anymore, mebbe on the weekends, mebbe not :) ))
bdgdkay

Post by bdgdkay »

Matron wrote:Magnus disappeared!

((got a job and thus no time for Illa anymore, mebbe on the weekends, mebbe not :) ))
NNOOOOOOOOooooooooetc.ooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kamilar

Post by Kamilar »

Matron wrote:Magnus disappeared!

(( Since you will be earning money instead of playing with me, I will be expecting a present. :D ))
Matron

Post by Matron »

((eurgh, I'm flattered but no worries, I quit the job again, it was crap.. :') wish me better luck with the next one ))

Magnus reappeared!
Lucy Bann

Post by Lucy Bann »

An elfess is seen covered up in black, rather dully marching towards the docks with a small child in her arms. She casts one forlorn, grief stricken look back at the island before boarding a ship headed towards a small elven settlement on the main land.

((Cousin is turning nine and she wanted me to come allllllll the way down south for her birthday party. *feels special* Won't be able to get on Illa all weekend.))
Orioli

Post by Orioli »

Orioli is drugged and secreted away to a prison on the mainland. The cell is as dark and cramped as the one on Gobaith so she is unaware when she awakes that it happened. Sometimes an odd scent gives her pause but she isnt sure what it means.

((I will return in a week))
Orioli

Post by Orioli »

On the mainland, in an obscure corner of a wooded region.. embers smolder and a small, dark figure rises from the ground. The shape is gone as soon as it appears.. later, at a seldom used harbor, that same dark figure slips onto a cargo ship with an odd smile playing on the lips. The ship disbarks and it is headed.. somewhere...
Athian

Post by Athian »

(( having serious computer issues that are leaving my machine in quite an unstable state. I shall be back in a day or two with luck; when my machine is fixed ))
zda

Post by zda »

zach can be seen grabing some things from trolls bane and walks out the south gate in the direction of the farmers union he does not say any thing about were he is going to any one.

Ss'anz can be seen with a hatchet in his hand and bveing followed by a mule.

Brian can be seen getting some things from the depot in trolls bane and head in the direction of the light house.

((my laptop charger got fried some how :( it seems dont know when ill be able to get on ill try to get on as soon as possible ))
zda

Post by zda »

((im back got a new one charger thought it would be a week before i could get one))
Juliana D'cheyne

Post by Juliana D'cheyne »

Juliana removes food, water, more weapons and some coins from her depot as if planning an extended trip. Standing near a sandberry bush, she picks a few enjoying the delicious fruit as gaze moves toward the rising sun.
Last edited by Juliana D'cheyne on Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Matron

Re: Downtime

Post by Matron »

"Wooooooo... ...woooooo!"

Excited shouts of joy and anticipation wash through the streets of Trolls Bane. Those among the citzens who experienced what was about to come yelp and mothers grab their children, dragging them to their homes, they barricade the doors and windows, all they can do now is pray. Only the toughest of the men take their bows and spears, torches are lit, armours are given to those of high age who suffer from weak bones and cannot survive a hard bounce.
A small group approaches the Southern Gate, it's where the whooping and celebration can be heard the loudest. Suddenly a terrified elfess wearing a torn dress stumbles out of the gatehouse, crawls across the bridge and disappears into the bushes, only her faint sobbing and wheezing remain for a few more seconds. The men exhale nervously, they lower their bows again, they turn their heads back South and...
"Arrrrgh!"

One of the youngsters in the group screams, holding his dazzled eyes, another man falls to his knees and starts to shake violently while the third guy just drops to the ground, unconscious. Only an experienced veteran remains but he seems petrified.

"Good morning, lad!"

The hardened warrior collapses, blood flows from his nose and eyes, not even he who has seen so much death and destruction was prepared for what was now crossing the bridge, dangeling freely in a soft breeze.

"Hrhrhr..people these days.."

Magnus shakes his head, his wild mane whipping around his bare shoulders and an animalistic howl bursts out of his throat as he gets down on all fourth gallopping down the road. "Wooooo...!"

Somewhere in the East of Bane a scared boy hugs his mother, they are hiding under a bag of grain, deep in the cellar beneath their house. "What is happening, mother?"
Her whisper can barely be heard over the noises of either cheering or screaming female foreigners who originally merely planned to travel through and a tear runs down the woman's cheek as she realizes, she might not be able to feed her kids properly for those next few dwarven days they would have to stay in cover.

"Mating season.."
Last edited by Matron on Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kugar

Post by Kugar »

Appearing from the southern forest, can be seen a man all dressed in grey.
Last edited by Kugar on Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CJK
Developer

Post by CJK »

Jonathan Cain is seen headed east from Bane, and not since. It is suspected, however, that he will be back very quickly. Perhaps he is looking for an old friend? One whom he had very recently been mentioning he expected back soon...
Last edited by CJK on Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Nerwin Weidenwind

Post by Nerwin Weidenwind »

Man kann beobachten wie Nerwin im Wald südlich dem Clubhaus verschwindet und hin und wieder mit gefüllten Säcken zurück kommt, um danach wieder im Wald zu verschwinden.

((Gone for a few days, back at Monday))
Last edited by Nerwin Weidenwind on Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Andanue Niniel

Post by Andanue Niniel »

Packs all her belongings together.
Looks at the Harbor, the ship is already coming.
Quickly she takes a parchment out of her bag and writes some words on it, and leaves the note for her teacher.
"Sorry for disapointing you but Im feeling homesick so I decided to leave Gobaith forever, thanks for everything"

((char deleted))
Vitoria

Post by Vitoria »

Placing some cookies on the table , fresh bread and honey and a cup of tea.
Smiles and walks out of her home for a walk. While walking around she keeps on daydreaming about her love, till she suddenly realize that she stands in the middle of a unknown cave.
Turning around, preparing to run out quickly.
Her eyes suddenly widen as she noticed she is surrounded by
spiders......

((gone for unascertained time ))
Matron

Post by Matron »

Borgate gives a yielding "Arr", silver coins are passed, mugs filled, firewood stocked, blinds closed. People who visit the tavern in Bane will soon notice that those two most comfortable armchairs near the fire are occupied. A bunch of instruments, some quills and inkpots, pergaments and nekkid lady drawings tumble around in one seat, an old man wrapped into thick blankets and self-pity in the other.
Borgate says the third chair is free for possible visitors, although it seems highly unlikely that Magnus is going to talk to anyone. He is clearly fed up with the Gobaithans nowadays and hence shows more interest in replacing his blood with beer and other alcoholic beverages.

((people are boring, got no reason to play with them atm))