Downtime

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Thariel Feuersturm

Post by Thariel Feuersturm »

Thariel wirkt nachdenklich. Er blickt sich nochmals um. Er ist nun ein Ritter. Er hat geschworen, der Rose zu dienen. Thariel seufzt.
Er muss es tun, er muss nun in den Wald gehen, damit die Wölfe von der Burg und der Umgebung ferngehalten werden.

Schnell packt er seine Sachen zusammen, nimmt sein schnitzwerkzeug und eine Axt mit, rüstet sich in Leder und packt sein Stab.

Der Wald ruft und die Wölfe warten.
Thorgrimm

Post by Thorgrimm »

Thorgrimm steht vor den Toren Silverbrands. Die Visionen, die ihm die Steine erzählt hatten, sind nun Realität geworden. Er hatte nun zu spät gehandelt.
Thorgrimm packt sein leichtes Gepäck - viel ist ihm nicht übrig geblieben. Nochmals wird er in die Höhlen gehen und nach einer Lösung suchen. Möge Irmorom ihnen allen beistehen.
Caldrion Sternenglanz

Post by Caldrion Sternenglanz »

Caldrion schmunzelt, als er an die kleinen putzigen Golbins denkt, die immer um Essen betteln. Aus irgendeinen Grund scheinen deren komische und nervige Gebahren ihn mehr zu amüsieren als aufzuregen. Auf seiner Insel hatte es keine Goblins gegeben. Sie sind wie Kinder, denn auch diese können grausam sein, wenn sie eine Schwäche bei anderen erkennen.
Caldrion blickt auf seine Aufzeichnungen. Er hat sich vorgenommen, den Norden zu erkunden, um mehr über diese Golbins herauszufinden. Es wird eine interessante Reise. Für Essen wird gesorgt sein. Caldrion packt seinen Stab und erhebt sich. Zum ersten mal seit Monaten fühlt er sich frischer denn je. Es wird eine schöne Zeit. Hoffentlich wird es nicht zu kalt...
Ronazin

Post by Ronazin »

An Elf, Rinli Solomon, is seen boarding a strange ship. The only clue as to where he has gone is a worried look on his face.

((Gone for 3 days))
Aristeaus

Post by Aristeaus »

A note is found within Aristeaus home, but the man is nowhere to be found.

Aris~

You once told me if ever I needed you I had but to write, now I write.

~K.K~

--------------------------------------------

Darius is rumoured to roam the south off Gobaith, searching through the ruins of the Eldan Monastary. If spoken too he replies he shall return when he has found what he seeks.

----------------------------------------------

The rogue Connor seems to have vanished, his duties taking him to another land, his presence no longer needed upon Gobaith, his lord’s plans accomplished.

----------------------------------------------
Ronazin

Post by Ronazin »

Rinli Solomon is back sooner than expected. The Elf has a depressed look on his face.

(Back with a good RP...At least I hope it is)
Madsterix

Drogas

Post by Madsterix »

Harkilo had disappeared with no notice of where he had gone.

He was seen recently, wandering around the area of Greenbriar and Trollsbane.
Salathe

Post by Salathe »

In the distance you can see a lizard covered in burns, with no tail, leave the island.
Nalzaxx

Post by Nalzaxx »

It is heard that Nalzaxx has retreated to his refuge deep below the earth to prepare a mighty and terrible ritual.
Avalyon el'Hattarr

Post by Avalyon el'Hattarr »

Avalyon the elf has been seen walking along the seashore reading from an old book. When someone asked him what he's doing, he said lo leave him alone because he's meditating for 12 days.

((going to the sea for 4 days :D ))
Grant

Post by Grant »

Grant was last seen walking towards the docks, probably back home. But for some odd reason he still answers doves.

(( Probably be away for around eight days.. :( ))
Deinarious

Post by Deinarious »

Emily Thorowitz Tolong Lightdot was last seen at the docks, getting on a ship to sail back to the mainland. She sent several doves to her family members, but won't be recieving any ever again...

((Emily is gone for good this time...))
nmaguire

Post by nmaguire »

Dominic Fisher was seen boarding a ship somewhere, claiming he needs rest, and will be back in about two weeks.
((4-6 days))
NirAntae

Post by NirAntae »

Maggie Kemoc was seen walking dispiritedly towards the harbor.. although no ship was scheduled to leave the island. She would not be seen for many days, although doves sent for her still seem to find her.

((My comp's power supply died... I can check the forums periodically on my BF's comp, but it won't run Illa -.- Should be 1.5-2 weeks))
Oriiolanae_Serafilisa

Post by Oriiolanae_Serafilisa »

Oriiolanae Serafilisa was beaten badly by an orc, and was last seen being cared for in the hospital by Lahela Mêria and Grant Rothman. She will be resting for a week or two, but still answer butterflies from her friends, instead of doves...

((I'll still be around, but I'm giving Oriiolanae some rest for about a week RL time. If you want to send her a message, use a butterfly...she's afraid of birds...))
Meriel Pelith
Location: In the meadow of sinful thoughts every flower is a perfect one.

Post by Meriel Pelith »

The one or the other person may notice that Meriel Pelith isn't seen around lately. It's unsure for what reason though. Some say, she remains in the tempel of the cult. Other say, she went to Tol Vanima with a beautiful elfess by her hand and just occasionally comes back to see Galthran.

((Holiday. Back on 30th August))
Thurbert~

Post by Thurbert~ »

After all the conflicts, it is said that Thurbert is preparing himself for a long journey.
The peculiar thing is that he does not want to leave Silverbrand on this journey!
He is said to have travelled deep into the mountain, perhaps to search for gemstones, perhaps to explore the caves for possible expansions of town or mine, or perhaps just to relax in solitude and thank Irmorom for their town being back in their hands.

--------------------------------------------------

Nach all den Konflikten wird erzählt das Thurbert sich auf eine längere Reise vorbereitet.
Der Witz dabei ist dass er dazu Silverbrand nicht verlassen will!
Es wird gesagt dass er tief in den Berg gehen will, vieleicht um Edelsteine zu suchen, vieleicht um die Höhlen für neue Erweiterungen von Stadt und Mine zu prüfen, oder vieleicht einfach nur um in Ruhe auszuspannen und Irmorom für die Rückgabe ihrer Stadt zu danken.

((Away until 28th of August))
Liles

Post by Liles »

Liles is just seen walking off onto the dock. Where he goes is unknown. Although when he comes back there should be plenty of stories!

((10 days. Bye, love you all))
nmaguire

Post by nmaguire »

You see Dominic Fisher walking around Gobaith again, looking much happier than usual.
falco1029

Post by falco1029 »

You notice that Ules Felko (as well as Cris) has not been around for several months. It is rumored that he has left to find a place where he can focus on meditation and the like, so that when he gets back he will be truly ready to learn magic, and handle the responsibilities thereof.
Ku 'Agor
Location: LOL PANCAKES - "Ich möchte ein paar wirklich gute Pfannkuchen."

Post by Ku 'Agor »

Ku 'Agor storms off angrily to the north west after getting in a fight with a Fairy. He shouts at Hu to smith the gold bars before he grabs his axe and starts to hack at every tree outside of Trollsbane.

Adylia has been found in the Troll's Bane library trying to teach herself runes, unsuccessfully, and cursing the name of Marius.

Yoiw has been found busy in Greenbriar farming and cooking.

The murders and clues about the one known as 'The Demon' have ceased.
Brendill Al'Ad Kàzár

Post by Brendill Al'Ad Kàzár »

Du siehst Glóin wie er an den Docks ein Schiff anheuert! Er sieht etwas verwirrt aus und trägt viele Taschen mir sich, als ob er länger fort bleiben würde...
Yridia Anar

Post by Yridia Anar »

Einige sahen die schöne Druidin Yridia wie sie weinend vor den ausgehängten Notizen über die vermißte Elfin Aurora steht.

Manche sagen sie hätten sie gesehen wie sie eiligst die Stadt verlassen habe , doch wohin und wie lange weiß niemand.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Some saw the beautiful Druid Yridia in front of the notes, crying , about the missing Elfess Aurora.

Some say her would go out of the town most quickly , where and how long whitely nobody
Alytys Lamar

Post by Alytys Lamar »

Du hörst dass Lady Aleyts die Insel verlassen hat, andere sagen sie habe Angst vor Negros. und versteckt sich.
Alle die ihre Freunde befragen bekommen ein Lächeln und Schweigen.....

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

You hear that Lady Aleytys has left the island, others says she is afraid of Negros and hides.
Ask her friends then their gets you a smile and silence .................
Guir Rabenflügel

Post by Guir Rabenflügel »

Einige Passanten sagen, das Guir mit einem großen Schiff die Insel richtung Norden verlassen haben soll. Sie haben gehört, das er nicht wisse, wie lange er weg bleibt.
Hadre Taliset

Post by Hadre Taliset »

The body of Tarnan Stronghammer has been found in a small section of cave which caved in. There was a fair amount of coal in his bag.
Samantha Meryadeles

Post by Samantha Meryadeles »

Samantha Meryadeles travells for two weeks to Lor-Angur, doing Researches there. Her red robe was saw on a leaving ship this morning, floating in the wind.

((will be back at monday))

-----------------------------------

Samantha Meryadeles reist für 2 Wochen nach Lor-Angur um dort Forschungen durchzuführen. Ihre im Wind wehende, rote Robe wurde diesen Morgen auf einem ausfahrenden Schiff gesichtet.

((bin am montag zurück))
Gryphius

Post by Gryphius »

Gryphius was seen departing with a bag, bursting with all kinds of food. As he told some of his friends, he was going to spend more time with Aleytys, since her state of health appears to have gone from bad to worse.

»I should be around again on the 6th of Adras*. If you want to send me a dove, be sure to send those with an especially long range**. And tell anyone who cares.« he spoke to a lady in a red veil, embracing her gently, und walked out through the towngate, rushing down the path to the south.

* ((About one week in RL))
**((E-Mail, see my MSN-account))
Matron

Post by Matron »

Newcomers who arrived at the harbor are saying that they saw a man with a hidden but hearable wooden leg went with a cold gaze and his heavy double-axe in his hands straight to a ferry sailing to the northern isles.

Neuankömmlinge, welche am Hafen ankamen, erzählen, dass sie einen Mann, mit verstecktem aber hörbaren Holzbein, kalten Blickes und eine schwere Doppelaxt in der Hand, direkt zu einer Fähre mit Kurs auf die nördlichen Inseln zuging.

((killed my computer and have to wait until monday i can repair it :( ))
Jupiter
Developer

Post by Jupiter »

Merung Harbes wird so heißt es, für einige Tage Gobiath verlassen, wie lange er weg bleibt ist ungewiss.
Einige Leute berichten, dass er viele Bücher und ein längliches Rohr mit zwei Löchern bei sich hatte...

Merung Harbes will leave Gobiath for some day, how long he will stay away isn't avowed.
Some people tells, that he carried allot of books and a longish tubing with two holes on every side….

(( away IG because of bad connection, how long…I don’t know))