Downtime

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Matron

Post by Matron »

Now it isnt really a rumor anymore. Everyone coming from the north is saying that a man called Magnus Magnol is sitting in jail at a little isel far in the north-east of Gobiath and its unsure if he will ever leave his new home again.
The reason for the jailing was the killing of 26 Soldiers of the duke ruling the isle Magnus visited.
And also the reason for the massacre Magnus did are unsure. Some of the newcomers are telling stories about revenge but there arent many facts about that.
Siltaris

Post by Siltaris »

Only the wolves in the deep woods saw when Siltaris walked slowly through the woods to the coast. There she went on a ship and sailed into the setting sun. Why did she leave? Nobody knows. When will she come back? Nobody knows.

Does she even know herself?
Dom Bompatill Dent Ings

Post by Dom Bompatill Dent Ings »

You hear Dom Bompatill Dent Ings has lost his memory and will not return untill he finds himself again.
Jessiah Aldion

Post by Jessiah Aldion »

While sitting in the tavern, you hear a rather large man with a rough voice talking to another man of equal largeness about collecting a sizeable debt from a local drunkard named Jess. A man at the bar beside them casually mentions that if the two are hoping to find their man, they are too late. It seems this Jess has escaped to some unknown location to wait out this hunt. The two men seem to be unhappy with this fact and become enraged, storming out of the tavern likely with the intent to track the man down.
Chiara

Post by Chiara »

Gegen Sonnenaufgang erkennt man eine weibliche Gestalt,
umhüllt von rotem Stoff, auf einer der vielen Fähren die am Hafen ruhen und
sich bereit zum Aufbruch auf das Festland machen. Niemand weiß, warum
die zu meist verschleierte Gestalt plötzlich die Insel verlässt und ob sie je zurückkommen wird.
Alytys Lamar

Post by Alytys Lamar »

You hear that Gryphius Messerzunge and Silas Farron often go to a secret place, Aleytys Lamar shall be hidden there.
You also hear she will come back to beaten Negros definitely

----------------------------------------------

Du hörst dass Gryphius Messerzunge und Silas Farron oft einen geheimen Ort aufsuchen, dort soll Aleytys Lamar versteckt sein.
Du hörst auch dass sie zurück kommt um Negros endgültig zu schlagen
Chiara

Post by Chiara »

Eine verschleierte, weibliche Gestalt wurde am Hafen gesichtet. Zielsicher begab sie sich in den Westen Gobiaths. Der rote Stoff, des Gewandes, leuchtete so ungewohnt farbenfroh und warm, das man ihn noch aus weiter Entfernung aufglänzen sehen konnte.
Sima L. Séregon

Post by Sima L. Séregon »

Du hörst, dass Sima immer wieder in die Wälder verschwindet, um sich den Tieren zu widmen und Kräuterkunde zu betreiben.

((Mo-Mi Abends lange online, sonst nur hin und wieder))
Meriel Pelith
Location: In the meadow of sinful thoughts every flower is a perfect one.

Post by Meriel Pelith »

Dem ein oder anderen mag aufgefallen sein, dass man Meriel Pelith kaum mehr zu Gesicht bekommt. Es scheint als würde sie ihre Presenz immer mehr rar machen und es ist schwer ausfindig zu machen wo sie sich grade aufhält. Manche sagen, man habe sie in der Magierakademie gesehen, andere sagen, sie hätte sich in den Räumlichkeiten unter Darloks Burg verschanzt und würde selten noch das Tageslicht betreten.

The one or the other might have noticed, that Meriel Pelith doesn't show up anywhere anymore. It seems that she makes herself scarce and it's hard to find out where she resides exactly. Some say, she has been seen at the magic academy, others say, she spends her time only in the rooms beneath Darloks castle and seldom walks through daylight.
Zzzapharrr-Tizzziki

Post by Zzzapharrr-Tizzziki »

Zzzapharrr has returned to his home to die.

Edit by Keikan:
OOC attacks do not belong here.
Hu'greu

Post by Hu'greu »

Hu'greu is spending his time exploring the northern mountains in hopes of finding a new mine.

(( got a paper to write cnat spend any time playing illarion until tuesday))
Gryphius

Post by Gryphius »

»No, it's all too much: First the speparation from Aleytys, then the brutal, horrendous war against the foul armies of Negros. And ...Thoraìl ...Blaithin ...that's beyond anything i'm capable to endure.« Gryphius spoke to himself, wiping his arm over his face, while heading northwards into the woods to recover. Most times he would roam through them, observing the miracles of nature, eventually catching inspirations for new songs. Now and then he would return to civilization, mostly to see Chiara.

Some might hear his lute's lilting tunes sounding from the woods, but won't find 'him'. Yet, he'd not refuse to receive a dove.

((It's back to Uni for me, so i need to shift my Illa-time mostly to the week-end, what means Friday to Sunday in the best case. If you want send me a PM, please: Send them via e-Mail instead. They don't actually like to see students browsing through RP-Forums. *g*))
swish1

Post by swish1 »

You hear that:

-Ssafar Zakarrr has left for training and will return in a couple of months

-Bandit of the night has been heard to leave for training
Urilen Quanasuard

Post by Urilen Quanasuard »

You hear that Gildon de Vymont had left without notice searching for a loved one.. some say it's his wife, other say it's his son.

(( Too busy to play at the time. Will be back soon. :) ))
Azuros

Post by Azuros »

Azuros was last seen wandering deep into the southern forest.
Nerisella Shortankard

Post by Nerisella Shortankard »

Nerisella Shortankand was seen entering on a crowded, dirty, and mysterious boat. She did not tell anyone where she was going.
Matron

Post by Matron »

It is said that the limping medico and his assistant left the isle. Noone knows why and for how long.

((away for 3 days))
Pia Dandelion

Post by Pia Dandelion »

Es heißt, daß Pia Löwenzahn dem Gerücht um die Überlebenden der Esmeralda nachgeht. Sie bereist die Insel in der Hoffnung, daß ihre Familie mit unter den Zurückgekehrten ist.
((Etwa eine Woche abwesend.))

-

It is said that Pia Dandelion pursues the rumor of the survivors of the Esmeralda. She travels around the island hoping that her family is among the returner.
((About one week absent))
Bellringer

Post by Bellringer »

Hazral is leaving to do some theological study on Zhambra in the northern forests - he shall return in a few days
Bellringer

Post by Bellringer »

Grakir is going south for "unknown reasons..." He will return in a few days
Dantagon Marescot

Post by Dantagon Marescot »

Dantagon was said to be seen heading to the harbor. His head down and eyes red. In his hand he holds a tear soaked letter. At the harbor he boards a ship on its way to the lands of the Serinjah.
Ashayen

Post by Ashayen »

You can hear rumours that Chiara had packed her bag, with variously things. Everything looks like she won't be around the next days ... months. She not even tells her 'loves' where she's going or when she will come back.

~

Last Ashayen was seen at the harbour when she entered one of the ferries. Nobody knows why she left the island or for how long.
Lahela

Post by Lahela »

You can see Lahela entering a ferrie to travel to the main land. She carries a large bag with her which may include her belongings. She didn't tell anyone that she leaves and no one knows if she is going to return at all.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some may have noticed that Josefine didn't show herself lately. She may have left the island again.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cosima has been seen walking into the western forest. Maybe she lost herself in the beauty of the nature or something terrible happened.

((OOC: I don't think that I will play any of these characters again.))
Aristeaus

Post by Aristeaus »

Aristeaus has left the isle. Roleplay thread to follow.
Amras Telemnar

Post by Amras Telemnar »

Amras Telemnar has left the island for a long jorney....

------------------------------------------------------------------

Amras Telemnar hat die Insel für eine lange Forschungsreise verlassen um mehr über Bienen zu lernen.....
Avalyon el'Hattarr

Post by Avalyon el'Hattarr »

Avalyon, the new Overlord of Occulte Noctournalis, is seen very seldom these days outside the temple town. It is said that he is in a secret room, plotting his way to greatness.

((won't be arround so much these weeks .. exams at uni -.- ))
Rasteel Olin

Post by Rasteel Olin »

Johnny Lant is seen grabbing a leather bag, filling it with some food and goods, and heading towards the harbor, onto a ship and sailing off, not saying for how long, or why.

(( I lost my home internet, for some reason my computer wont connect. I'm not sure when I will be able to fix it, but meanwhile, I can't play illarion.. ))
Korm Kormsen

Post by Korm Kormsen »

a couple of barbarian fighters carry their Jarl on a strecher to the harbour and on a ship.
one is overheard to say something about bringing him to a special druid on the mainland.

---------

einige barbarenkrieger bringen ihren Jarl auf einer Trage zum hafen und auf ein schiff.
einer sagt etwas von einem speziellen druiden auf dem festland, wo er hingebracht wird.
jregan91

peter kelly

Post by jregan91 »

word is that peter has been stranded at a distent mine but luckely with food and water

((moving in progress))
Rasteel Olin

(( PC fixed earlier than I thought. ))

Post by Rasteel Olin »

A man seated by the harbor has seen Johnny Lant walk off a shop, and head back to Troll's Bane. It seems he has returned.