Downtime

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderators: Gamemasters, Community Managers

Post by Eamili » Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:47 am

Re: Downtime

Gwathdes pulls her hood over her head and leaves a note on the table of the Seahorse Inn:
Wispa,

I leev for kolekt nu ingreedyants in maynland, I wil reeturn suun.

Gwathdes
((A bit occupied from the 12th December until mid-January, totally not a coincidence with S'rrt's post, might pop IG occasionally))

Cadomyr

Post by Katharina Brightrim » Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:28 pm

Katharina lächelt Jerem zu "Keine Angst, ich bin ja bald wieder da!". Dann packt sie ihre Tasche fertig und geht Richtung Hafen, wo die Fähre schon auf sie wartet. An Bord fängt sie sogleich an ein paar Briefe zu schreiben und wenig später fliegen ein paar tauben zurück nach Gobaith.

((Doch schon ein bishcen früher weg, sehen uns am Sonntag ;) ))

Post by kitmubet » Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:07 am

Gahruh was seen going southeast of trolls bane and a note has been seen at the south gates table

me go hunt me train me get better me thinks

Gahruh Ston'arrow

Post by Thargon » Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:37 am

With his bag fully packed Sean Snow was seen exiting from the south gate without saying a word to anyone.

((Gone till Vbu.))

Post by GolfLima » Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:49 pm

Jerem ist auf dem Elbenschiff unterwegs zum Festland

(( warte aufs VBU - bin aber ab und zu im Forum ))

Post by rakust dorenstkzul » Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:48 am

Guy Mitchell seems to have moved himself to the harbour, where he helps people to escape from Gobaith.

((Gone VBU'n))

Post by Arya » Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:08 am

If asked, people say they've seen the elfess sitting at the harbor, watching the people that hurry to the ship. Wearing all black, and no jewellry, as opposed to her usual clothing, as well as her posture no longer seeming as majestic and arrogant, Arya is almost unrecognizeable to those that do not know her well. When the day the ship leaves comes, she disappears from her spot. Though if she went onto the ship or stayed behind, no one knows.

Illarion e.V.: Support Member

Post by Guir Rabenflügel » Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:05 am

Guir fährt mit den Elfen Bewohnern Tol Vanimas zum Festland

((Bis nach dem VBU :) ))

Post by Samantha Stoneridge » Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:31 am

It's been said that Samantha was last seen heading into the basement of the old jail to sleep. No one has seen or heard from her since the tremor... Though in all the chaos it would be rather simple for someone to slip by unnoticed.

Developer
Illarion e.V.: Active Member

Post by Jupiter » Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:08 pm

After leaving Runewick, Merung has been seen wandering into the deeps of the woods.
((will play him from time to time, but just for certain things))
-

Nachdem er Runewick verlassen hat, sah man Merung in die weiten des Waldes hineingehen.
((werde ihn ab und an noch spielen, aber nru für bestimmte Sachen))

Post by TiaSarah » Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:26 pm

Era was last seen being helped into a wagon by an Elven man who looked a lot like her, while Liam babbled excitedly from the man's shoulders.

((Better late than never, I guess. Still lurking on the forums, so Era can be reached by dove, just don't expect to see me IG for now.))

Post by Rafael » Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:10 am

idra got drunk, again, and ended in some distant port cuddling some dirty sailors. Likely will take him a while to return ((gone on vacation for a week or bit more))

Post by S'rrt » Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:49 pm

S'rrt's recovery from the poison stingers seems to be a lot slower than it should be. He will be sleeping a lot, staying in the Cadomyr inn.

((Will be unavailable for a couple of weeks or so, starting tomorrow (Wednesday 20th)))

Post by Mr.Oldie » Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:01 am

After getting injured lightly and having sprained his foot paw in a grave manner Zzrracck "purple" has curled up inside the well seen in the galmairian market place.. he has chosen to sleep for a while having abundant fishes near him n recuperate until he is well enough to carry out his duties once more..
((wil b bac by april first week mst probly.. or for the games))

Post by Sammy Goldlieb » Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:35 am

Sammy ist unauffindbar, wahrscheinlich ist er wieder auf einem Schmiedetreffen, ob er wiederkommt ist fraglich.

Eine Nachricht von Wynter besagt, dass sie zurück in den Siranioden gegangen it. Ob auf Dauer oder zu besuch ist nicht festzustellen.

Szhizabelle hat sich mit Szan ins Meer zurückgezogen, um Szanzabelle die Bräuche des Echsenvolkes näherzubringen.

((Illa Pause))

Post by themonk » Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:25 pm

(( ill be unavailable most of the time up until June 28 gotta train for a fight ))

Gurks old and is sleeping a lot to regain his lost magic possibly?

Cadomyr

Post by Katharina Brightrim » Thu May 09, 2013 9:33 pm

Katharina sieht das Schiff in den Hafen Runewick's einlaufen und hebt ihr Bündel, gefüllt mit Kleidung und Nahrung für etwa zwei Wochen, vom Boden auf. Die Planke wird runtergelassen und sie geht an Bord. Wohin weiß keiner so genau, sie selbst vermutlich auch nicht.

((Bin dann ma zelten, bis Sonntag!))

Post by S'rrt » Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:55 pm

S'rrt has planned a visit to his tribe in his home lagoon, perhaps invoked by any recent talk of his origin and roots.

((won't be active starting June 19th, not sure when I can be again. Might be on and off, perhaps weeks at a time))

Post by Soraja » Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:00 pm

Caliya can't be found in Runewick, nor any other city it seems. Information about her whereabouts are not even known among citizen of Runewick.

Post by rakust dorenstkzul » Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:16 pm

Guy has retreated into his home for the time being, occasionally being seen going back and forth from the library, if questioned. The librarian mentions he recently picked up a copy of "General Foreman's Big Book O' War"

((Grandfather broke his arm, having to take care of him. That, combined with other things is limiting my ability to get IG. Unsure when i'll get back))

Post by Alessaina » Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:31 am

Alessaina has decided to make the long journey to the Shadow Forest to see what remains of her village and family. She will return in a little after a month.

((Going out of town for ten days))

Post by Leena » Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:16 pm

Leena has become lost in the sewers of Galmair - after she was sent on a task to clean slimes - hopefully she will find her way out before to long - and her food runs out

Post by Vitus » Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:58 am

Vitus go on a ship In the morning of the 3th of Bras. He mumbles: "Lor Angur. That will be a long journy. Good bye my friends. I will be back in a few months."

Post by S'rrt » Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:56 am

S'rrt is not seen much for no discernible reason.

(( I just don't know how I'll manage to play with the current rhythm I have now that I'm living in England and working.. ))

Post by Jeisa » Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:18 am

Eve Aurele seems to have barricaded the door of one of the rooms located in Cadomyr's local inn and won't come out for anyone.

Post by Caynwyn » Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:54 pm

Caynwyn had wandered away from Cadomyr hunting this one rare mushroom. Knowing there were monsters hidden in caves where the mushrooms were likely growing, she was careful not to enter until after listening intently. Finding one cave, she began to explore..yet it was quite large with many passageways. Time was hard to judge when she only had a torch for a light and that was burning down quickly however Cay knew she needed to get back to begin dinner for her hungry family, her rumbling stomach the only consistent sound. Sighing in disappointment at the lack of mushrooms, she exited the cave only to realize this wasn't the place she entered. Where was she?

(( Can't seem to get interested in playing the char so not sure when she will return ))

Post by Mr.Oldie » Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:12 pm

Zzrracck "Purple" could be seen walking out of the castle angry and emotional.... he took a fishing rod and some supplies and was last seen walking off to the northeast...
((not sure if ill come back :) got too much attached to the character that am feeling somewhat emotional about his demotion in town ranks))

Post by Kyre » Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:08 am

A dead slime is found on the cauldron at Galmair alchemy shop.. it managed to arrive and drop a parchment on the floor addressed to anyone from Galmair.
i have again been snatched by dark forces and wander lost in the deep places...
The rest of the parchment has been dissolved however most recognize the writing of Ufedhin.

(( he has game/computer problems and is attempting to fix it ))

Post by Athian » Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:57 pm

Athian, along with his daughter can be seen in the company of a woman and a young boy at the harbor near Galmair. The quartet board are said to have boarded a ship in the early morning hours, with only a moderate amount of luggage in tow. Wherever they travel to it seems unlikely that they plan an indefinite stay.

((The involved characters won't be available for a few days))

Post by Alessaina » Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:52 am

Ally and her daughter Talia can be seen by any late night stragglers as they set out of town on horseback.

Return to “The Hemp Necktie Inn”