Downtime

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Alli Zelos

Re: Downtime

Post by Alli Zelos »

The figure of an Elfess may be seen stepping across the wooden pier of the harbor, a newly arrived ship silhouetted behind her. She hesitates as she reaches the end of the pier, and, with a shake of her head, mutters a few bitter words.

Welcome home.
Last edited by Alli Zelos on Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kyre

Post by Kyre »

Dark eyes closely study the object in her hand as a grin grows on her countenance while emitting a small chuckle.

This may be just what I need for the ritual, of course it may take awhile but the reward will be worth it!

Casually holding her good hand up and speaking ancient words a parchment appears on a tree somewhere near the harbor.

Experimenting, will be back when I am.
The Witch

(( out of town Aug 9th-late August 12th ))
Po Will

Post by Po Will »

(( Connection is beng more fickle than hell. Be back in two, to four weeks at my best hope ))
Sammy Goldlieb

Post by Sammy Goldlieb »

((Weg von morgen an für eine Woche, Urlaub))
---------------------------------------------------------
((Away from tomorrow on for a week, holidays))
Leon Demelii

Post by Leon Demelii »

*Leon gathers a few things from his depot. He slips on his black robe under his light armor along with two long elvenswords in his hip. He grabs only enough coin for a trip to and from the mainland. He also sticks a green glowing dagger hidden somewhere in his robe. Anyone that sees him walking off may be left wondering where exactly he is going though no word has been spread. He seems to be on a personal mission. Something dark finally woke in the dear Captain. A past he once wrote off as just a horror story..has now turned an ugly head and has begun to haunt him once again ever night. "No more running..I want this to be over" he says to himself looking at his reflection in the water. He turns away, unable to look at himself any longer and walks out of town straight to the harbor.*

*He walks onto the boat without one word, handing over the coin he finds a quiet spot to sit and think. "They should have killed me too...now they too will find out how it feels to lose the ones you love." he thinks to himself as he sharpens his blades until the boat docks, making his way to Albar.

*Upon reaching the gate, two guards sit, welcoming him to their home. "Greetings Sir! Welcome to Al-" The man doesn't even have time to finish, for his head is sliced off with complete ease as Leon makes one quick slice in the air and moving onto the other guard. Both left in a growing puddle of blood. Leon now makes his way into the city of Albar... cutting down everyone he sees. "This...is for my family..and my home"

((Off to Illinois! Gathering of the Juggalos baby!!! See everyone in a week or so! I'll miss you all!))
Irania

Post by Irania »

Irania reads aloud, opening a portal to the harbor. After stepping through and appearing not far from the docks, she shoulders her full sack and makes her way up to the boat.

((Be back the 16th! ^^))
Matron

Post by Matron »

((forgot to mention, I deleted Rapath as well, sorry to those who expect responses from him yet))
Ereaes

Post by Ereaes »

Whispers spread that the judge has taken back into his woods.

((Be back in about......5-6 days.))
Qeewee

Post by Qeewee »

(( gone until I'm out of the hospital, po sasha and a few others))
Agrimur Farenson

Post by Agrimur Farenson »

Seit seiner Rückkehr vom Festland hat niemand Agrimur Farenson zu Gesicht bekommen. Das liegt daran, wenn man seiner Verlobten Varei Glauben schenken darf, dass er aufgrund einer leichten, aber schlecht heilenden Verletzung von den verbleibenden weiblichen Markern zu strenger Lagerruhe verordnet wurde. Murrend und knurrend hat er sich darein gefügt, aber nur größere Mengen von Bier, versetzt mit Sibanac, können ihn auf Dauer ruhig stellen, denn ungeduldig drängt er darauf, längst genesen zu sein, und endlich heiraten zu wollen!

((RL ist die totale Hölle im Moment. Ich hoffe ich schaffs ab Oktober wieder zu spielen, wenn das Semester wieder los geht. Sorry an alle die es betrifft, ich weiß es ist gerade eine bescheidene Zeit um so lange downtime zu schieben, aber ich kanns leider wirklich nicht ändern und muss irgendwo anfangen Prioritäten zu setzen. Wir sehn uns im Herbst, ich freu mich drauf!))
----------------------------------------------------------------

Since he returned from the mainlands, no one has set eyes on Agrimur Farenson. The reason is, if one believes his fiancee Varei, that he suffers from a little, but badly healing injury, therefore the remaining female Markers banished him to strict fur rest. Snarling and gnarling he submitted himself to this, but only larger amounts of beer that has been sweetened with more or less sibanac are able to hold him quiet for most of the time, as he longs to stand up restlessly, pointing out that he feels completely fine and yearns for his soon marriage!

((RL is a bitch right now. Hope I will be back in Octobre when the semester starts again. Sorry everyone involved, I know this is a really, really bad time, but I seriously can't help it and have to set priorities. We will meet in autumn, and I'm looking forward to it!))
Quinasa

Post by Quinasa »

(( Alli [Irania] and Robert [Leon] have no power due to the hurricane and can not access the internet. Pretend their characters are off doing something interesting. ))
Copper Dragon

Post by Copper Dragon »

What appears to be a cloaked and hooded elfess makes her way to the dock with a large bag of some kind of plant leaves. A whispered discussion with one of the ship captains with the passing of a few coins and she is soon below decks in a secure cabin. A soft elven singing flows from one of the portholes as the ship loads it's last bit of cargo and passengers. Where she is headed and when she shall return is a mystery to be solved later.

((video died on my computer so I'll be away for a bit till I can get it fixed while it's under warrenty.))
Anne Roy

Post by Anne Roy »

Anne's been out of town a lot lately, if you tried to ask her where she'd probably just snarl at you.

((2-3 day vacation. Dunno how much I'll be online, if it all.))
Oxi

Post by Oxi »

Oxi spends a last day in Bane under the pretence of attending to any outstanding business but mostly looks for those dear to him to say a fond farewell. Saddened to be leaving but anxious for the health of his wife after the loss of their unborn child, he can put it off no longer. Time to return to the valleys and visit the family he left all those years ago dreaming of becoming a smith, with tales of this strange Isle he has grown to call home and all the joy and pain it has dealt.

((Off to Montenegro for two weeks - I'll miss you!))
HeXiS

Post by HeXiS »

*A man can be seen at the depots in Trollsbane packing up a mule with a very hefty load already. *

Can't take it no more.. I've had all i can stomach. First the trees I planted are gone.. I replanted them.. then more go missin'.. then a replant again and they go missing. Now I stop replanting content with what I gots.. and ALL my trees be gone!!! Feck! I quit!

*kicks the depot and screams a bit ashe hurts his foot. Beaten and Broken of spirit he tugs the mules reigns leaving a note on the depot*

“ Dear peoples of Bane and Gobiath. If any one wish to find me I'll be in my cave. I've grown to weary for this stupidity that plagues the isle. I return to my hermit ways.

~~Darius Kain~~

((Just cant deal with the stupid any more. I'm not leaving the game I just wont be bothering to be seen with this character. If you wana rp with him send a dove and ill log him in at the cave south of bane but other than that I wont be playing him.))
nathi

Post by nathi »

((PO Deanna is on a short trip for about 2-3 days to visit her mom and offline during this time))
S'rrt

Post by S'rrt »

((A friend's been over for a week, probably getting back to the game starting tomorrow, can't think of a reasonable reason why S'rrt is not around))
LorikQueens

Post by LorikQueens »

The familiar chair lies empty. There once was an old man who sat upon this familiar chair, but now nothing but a wisp of spring-time wind graces the wooden structure. It cries to be filled, but the man does not come back...

...for now.

(( Lorik Queens will be gone for a while because... well... his PO is sick [that's me!]. Been a little busy recently, and to top it I've gotten sick. Lorik will be back, [I know I haven't been on recently, sorry 'bout that], he just won't be sitting in his chair until I recover. :| ))
Arya

Aryas return

Post by Arya »

A black fog filled the air outside the eastern gatehouse of the town of Troll's Bane. Disappearing slowly it revealed an impatient looking elfess, who appeared to be glaring at the fog (Though one might wonder how that is possible). Attaining a more noble looking stature her lips formed a ominous, yet cheerful smirk. "I have returned, my ~dear~ Gobaithians." she said, then, wrinkling her nose in disgust, she stepped out of the mule excrement she had landed on and carried on to inside the gates, mumbling about filthy humans never having heard of plumbing*.

*Something she soon realized, she hadn't actually heard much about either, though it was a catchy word and she should really look into it.
Raina Narethil

Post by Raina Narethil »

Raina can be seen leaving the island of Gobiath she looks back one last time before going below the decks of the ship.

(( Gone for unknown amount of time have fun everyone ))
Juliette Benoit

Post by Juliette Benoit »

Juliette is seen leaving on a ferry with her son Kai, hastily having left a note on the town board about her going away. A few days earlier one might have seen her heartbroken and devastated, or perhaps heard the gossip about it afterwards.
Kyre

Post by Kyre »

Angered at her trees again missing, Kyre's eyes flash a red hue briefly before speaking softly to the raven on her shoulder.

The hex to cause the terrible rash apparently wasn't strong enough, so I will make a stronger one!

Disappearing completely from any known place on Gobaith, only her apprentices see the raven swoop down with a parchment written in red.

I will be back when I return.
The Witch

(( gone Wed-Sun, have a good Thanksgiving in the US, have fun in game to all! :D ))
Zehshirr

Post by Zehshirr »

((I've returned a little.. Or rather a lot, early. I found myself bored out of my skull from not being on Illarion, even though it's only been one day. :oops:
I suppose Illarion does that to a person. S'like a drug, no?))

"Hey! Tavis, what are ye' doing here mate? I thought ya were goin' t' visit yer parents back on the main land?"
"Yes well.. Things did not happen the way I thought it would."
"Eh? What stopped ya from goin' then?"
The elf cracked a small, weary smile at his old friend, "Lets just say.. I would not make a very good cabin boy."
".. Harrrrr harharhar! Ye got sea sick lad?"
"Sssh.."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Else where, a lizard climbs out of the small river running past Eliza's shop. He makes his way to the old gal, asking her if anything had happened in the past three days. Hearing of the strange man with the mask who had made an attack near the town, he decided to stay surfaced.. After all, had it not been a masked man who had damaged him so, all that time ago?
S'rrt

Post by S'rrt »

A letter has been sent to S'rrt's closest friends and town officials. He tells them of his becoming absence for many weeks because if his search for his sisters in the rivers and lakes of Gobaith, and the surrounding sea. He hasn't seen her in a long while. At first he thought he knew why but now he's getting worried..

He does bring up the possibility of dropping by sometimes but he tells them to not count on it.

((having a foreign friend over until January 8.))
Kyre

Post by Kyre »

Appearing more worried in private then she would ever show, Kyre turns the pages of an ancient book reading symbols and words in part elven and part ancient while mumbling to herself.

To turn the blackstone to a diamond requires a little more effort then I thought, I will need to study this a little longer.

Frowning she floats to the sky with the pages of the book rippling in the breeze then disappears among the branches of a tree.

(( be back 2-3 days ))
Po Will

Post by Po Will »

Ron disappears for the slightest of time, though apparently doves will find him, whether or not a response is given in due time is a whole other matter

(( Holidays and P projects are pulling me away for most of me holidays, have a good yin folks :wink: ))
Samantha Stoneridge

Post by Samantha Stoneridge »

One might catch a glimpse of Samantha in one of the libraries of the island from time to time. Though she migrates between them all so often, it would be difficult to pin her down. Those who do stumble upon her will most likely find her so engrossed in a book that she does not appear to notice the company. Or they may find her staring out the window as if searching for something...

((Really hard to get IG recently, and when I do, it's hard to find anyone to RP with. I might drag Sam out now and then, but don't count on her being around much more than she has lately.))
nathi

Post by nathi »

Deanna was leaving Gobaith by ship.
((offline for a undefined time))
Garath

Post by Garath »

A big update from one of my other favorite games has just been released. I'm going to be enjoying all the updates and exploring the various new features for a few days, even though none of the very essential utilities have been updated yet. O well, losing is fun!

edit:
Scrap that. I havnt had an adventurer survive more than 30 minutes and the forts keep dying too, too much of it in one day is bad for the mood. Losing is fun though, hillarious events ensued. Welcome back me.
Leon Demelii

Time off

Post by Leon Demelii »

Leon packs a bag and quietly walks off into the mountains, no telling when he'll return.

((((I may not be playing much at all lately or for a couple weeks, same goes for PO Irania. Family tragedy.
Note to all: Call your mothers and tell them you love them. I don't care, just do it. You don't need a reason.))))