Downtime

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

nathi

Post by nathi »

Deanna wurde gesehen wie sie mit Guir zusammen ein Schiff bestieg.

((Ich habe einfach keinen Spass mehr am Spiel. Es dreht sich alles nur um diese speziellen Quests, bei denen völlig aussen vor gelassen wird wie die POs "kleinerer" Char damit zurecht kommen. Deutsches RP scheint mir in letzter Zeit irgendwie verpönt zu sein? Schade Schade ))

cu nathi
Guir Rabenflügel

Post by Guir Rabenflügel »

nathi wrote:Deanna wurde gesehen wie sie mit Guir zusammen ein Schiff bestieg.

((Ich habe einfach keinen Spass mehr am Spiel. Es dreht sich alles nur um diese speziellen Quests, bei denen völlig aussen vor gelassen wird wie die POs "kleinerer" Char damit zurecht kommen. Deutsches RP scheint mir in letzter Zeit irgendwie verpönt zu sein? Schade Schade ))

cu nathi
((Ich bleib noch bei illa, aber nicht mehr mit Guir. Habe keine Zeit mehr für nen Hauptchar und Guir wurde langsam aber sicher unspielbar. Ich hab ja noch ein paar andere Chars, die bleiben euch erhalten ;) ))
1d20

Post by 1d20 »

Blake Thorn, despite his recent offer to sell lots of goods is seen going into hiding for reasons unknown. (( Went to Lebanon and internet here is too crap for Illarion! Back sometime in August. ))
Joris X

Post by Joris X »

Joris thought long and hard about his past and what happened, and decided to take the fastest sloop to Gynk. (( Going out for a couple days, I'm seemingly a popular guy. Be back somewhere on Saturday / Sunday. Don't miss me too much while I'm gone! :wink: ))
Sammy Goldlieb

Post by Sammy Goldlieb »

((away for a uncertain time))
Das Auge

Post by Das Auge »

(( für etwa 7 wochen weg :P bye bye ))
Athian

Post by Athian »

((having internet issues, hopefully the problem can be resolved by monday. Until then i will not be able to log in))
Evan Ross

Post by Evan Ross »

Roland Ross is seen heading to the Harbor. He looks like he's going to be gone for a while.

Myra Gray is last seen in the Northern Forest.

((Going away for a couple months, don't expect to have internet.))
Aldan Vian

Post by Aldan Vian »

A lizard who looks like he was just incinerated, can be seen painfuly swimming away from the union shore.

((Back in about two weeks))
Lhosseth

Post by Lhosseth »

A white haired Elfess can be seen standing near her depot in the harbour of Tol Vanima. She fills a bag with vegetables and grains, bread, some pieces of parchment and a quill. Then Lhosseth takes the ferry to Gobaith and disappears into the Western woods.

((Gone for a little more than a week. Don't confuse Lhosseth's leaving Tol Vanima now for a few ig weeks with her story in the rpg forum. That all happened a few months ago ;) ))
Joris X

Post by Joris X »

Joris Cleaver gives his good-byes and asks for a little more time on his responsibilities and teachings, as he claims that something has yet again come up in Gynk. He is last seen heading to the harbour with scroll in hand, the little round, wet patches of dirt leaving a trail...

(( I'll be back in a week or so. Don't forget me! :D ))
CJK
Developer

Post by CJK »

Jonathan Cain is sen heading south. Or was it west? Maybe both perhaps? Depends who you ask. But all reports are the same in one aspect. He left quite unexpectedly without any goodbyes and hasn't been seen for a while. But he didnt take much of anything with him., so he must not be going to stay away for too long

((away for just a couple days))
Athian

Post by Athian »

(( vacation with some internet access, will be around but sparingly for the next week or so. Back to full swing when i return home ))[/i]
zda

Post by zda »

Zach can be seen dragging some thins in to his apartment and looking him self in some noises of swords cutting a scarecrow.

jo can be seen heading to the cave with some bags of dust and his copper pot for some meditaiton and experiments

brian has not been seen much since he was not taken as a student int he academy some may can see him in the forest out side the academy

(( goign to camp this week will be back next week ))
Lexis Katarino

Post by Lexis Katarino »

Lexis wurde noch kurz in der Burg gesehen. Eilig stopfte er ein paar Dinge in seine Tasche und verschwand dann richtung Nordwald.

((5 Tage auf Spanien. Danach aber wieder aktiver dabei.))
Nerwin Weidenwind

Post by Nerwin Weidenwind »

((Eine Woche Sardinien....

~~~~~

One Week Sardinia....))
Alli Zelos

Post by Alli Zelos »

(( Short vacation. Be gone a week or so. ))
Rekarafi

Post by Rekarafi »

Im Rahmen eines Umzuges bin ich ab heute etwa 1-2 Wochen ohne Netz. Betroffene Chars: Sza'am, Lloyd, Alastar, Azrael, Shar'dhun(Kalesh)

I am moving to another flat to live, so i'll be without internet for about 1-2 weeks. Chars: Sza'am, Lloyd, Alastar, Azrael, Shar'dhun(Kalesh)
Hushed

Post by Hushed »

Axin slowly walks around Bane, mostly focusing his time in the library. Occasionally he will peak his head out and have conversations with passer-bys, but these talks are few and far between.

((Been out of town, sorry I didn't post this earlier. Coming back in two weeks, might be on occasionally.))
Anon of D'Athen

Post by Anon of D'Athen »

Anon of D'Athen is still seen walking the streets of Trollsbane and patrolling the countryside, however, he rarely pauses to speak or say more than a brisk 'hello'. He seems to have become quite busy in his position as Captain.
Howver, those who wish to speak with him can easily find him by dove or letter.

(RL has picked up on me, I'll be around, though. Just maybe infrequently.)
nmaguire

Post by nmaguire »

Dominic can be seen wandering into the mountains, muttering about sulfur weed. He appears to be carrying a lot of food, enough for him to stay in there for a while...

((gone for about a month))
Rincewind

Post by Rincewind »

(( I'm away until September. ))
Sirith-Rym

Post by Sirith-Rym »

((Gonna be gone for a week starting tomorrow. :P ))
CJK
Developer

Post by CJK »

Many days have come and gone since Jonathan Cain was last seen. some say he's been killed by bandits. Others that he killed himself for reasons unknown. There are several rumors swirling around about where he is and why, but all sane people agree, he has not been seen. Although, occasionally a letter baring his name appears on a board, with no sign of whom placed it there.

((Not sure when I can get IG these days.... maybe when summer ends i'll have more free time. Which is kinda backwards))
Flux

Post by Flux »

((On holiday for 2 weeks. Alas.))
PurpleMonkeys

Post by PurpleMonkeys »

Joseph Flame stepped off the boat, pulling his hood up a bit more, looking in the direction of Troll's Bane before heading off, not noticing the fellow behind him, who had gotten off the same boat, standing behind him in a full suit of armor, flirting with an attractive elf. The armored fellow cursed as one of his eyes fell out, being an ice-blue color, the elf running away screaming. Joseph was too deep in thought to pay attention to any of it though, continuing towards Troll's Bane.

Tirrend stepped off the boat, stroking his goatee. He looking around the docks, looking curiously to a fellow in a red hooded robe walking off in front of him. Suddenly an attractive young elfess came into view, and he immediatly turned his attention to her. He walked over to her, his suit of armor clinking with every few steps. "Greetings, pretty elfess, how are you today?" The elfess blushed slightly, replying to him in a soft voice. Suddenly, Tirrend's eye fell out of it's socket, Tirrend cursing as he tried to catch it. The elfess ran away screaming.

(( Lost internet for quite a while, but I'm back for now.. ))
Sonara Stone

Post by Sonara Stone »

(( I am now back on my pc. ))
Henry Morgenstern

Post by Henry Morgenstern »

~Henry can be seen heading for the Harbor, leaping aboard a small ship bound for the mainland, and leaving~

((Henry will be gone a while, sorry))
Nerwin Weidenwind

Post by Nerwin Weidenwind »

Man konnte noch sehen wie Nerwin eine Tasche verstaute und sich in Richtung des Teleporters aufmachte.....

((Ich bin für knappe zwei Wochen im Urlaub.))
~~~~
((I am for 2 weeks in vacation.))
Last edited by Nerwin Weidenwind on Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Joxia Doral

Post by Joxia Doral »

((My departure was unexpected and longer than I ever thought it could be...and believe I was miserable without you guys...but I have managed to make it back!!))

Joxia has been spotted seemingly returned as mysteriously as she disappeared.