Downtime

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Arvemor

Post by Arvemor »

The dark skinned stranger known by some to be staking out the academy is seen walking into the forest near Troll's Bane, carrying some camping equipment. It seems he's looking for a little peace and meditation away from the bustle of the major towns.

((Going to be taking a break for a while...going to do extra awesome on my study and finish it early, then I can resume playing with an easy conscience! I will miss everyone! Even Nitram! Lol. Cya in a little while!))
Sandro Arcanum

Post by Sandro Arcanum »

Sandro can be seen at the harbor, waiting for a boat.
He carries a large bag and in his hand a letter, that seems important, coming from the mainland.

(( My computer misteriously doesnt work anymore. I will be back ingame until i got it repaired.))
(( PD: I still have access to the forum using my mobile phone :wink: ))
Athian

Post by Athian »

Athian appears to have secluded himself in the basement below the tavern for some time now. Perhaps he is working on something, or merely resting from his weary days. It seems only cleverly delivered messages are able to reach him

((Holiday hours at my job are murderous, i simply don't have the energy to play until they're over with. Be back after Christmas^^))
Kenneth Ladrus

Post by Kenneth Ladrus »

If you search for Kenneth or Jens the next days, you will not find them. Jens is fishing on the ocean, Kenneth is probably in some dungeon.

((not here for Christmas, back on 27th December
Anyways, have great holidays guys!))
Rincewind

Post by Rincewind »

((I'm away. Will come back at Jannuary! Have good days! - Ich bin weg. Komme Im Jänner zurück! Habt schöne Tage!))
Jupiter
Developer

Post by Jupiter »

((Merung ist auf unbestimmte Zeit weg.))
Dem Wasser der Wintertage gleich, umhüllt durch selbiges Element, bewahrt im Leib der Erde, gefror der Körper, um dereinst, nachdem der Seele wohlverdiente Ruhe gegeben worden war, mit wiedergegebener Kraft auf alten Pfaden zu wandeln.

((Merung is gone for indefinite time))
Like winter days' water, enclosed by that very element, preserved within the earth's embrace, the body froze to some day walk once again upon the old paths, after the soul has been granted its well-earned rest.
Das Auge

Post by Das Auge »

Terolas wurde nichtmehr gesehen, seitdem er sich in die Bibliothek zurück zog. Nur ein Pergament liegt zwischen den Büchereihen auf dem folgende Zeilen stehen:
"Ich werde einige Zeit auf dem Festland sein."

(( ersteinmal eine Weile weg mit Terolas ))

Gereon war nun zu Ende, er hatte die Burg von oben bis unten von links nach rechts von Oben links bis Unten rechts geputzt. Seine Hände, seine Finger waren wund und doch war er noch nicht fertig. Er muss sich nun den Steinen von Riniao widmen, damit seine Strafe zu Ende ist.

(( wieder da :P ))
Last edited by Das Auge on Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blay

Post by Blay »

Kaira ist seit einigen Tagen nicht auffindbar.
Möglicherweise hat sie Angst davor, ihren Freunden noch mehr zu schmerzen.

(( Für ein paar Tage aufgrund von Internet- und Computerproblemen nicht da. Muss warten bis mein neuer Rechner da ist ;) ))
Morbius

Post by Morbius »

Morbius says his farewells before heading up into the mountains for training and meditation....

Ridil pulls his hood up and heads deep into the woods to get away from the bustle of Trolls Bane...

Grimghor head into a dark corner of the orc cave to heal his wounds....

Stefan locks himself away in the Trolls Bane library....

The man know as Drake makes himself impossible to find for a while...

((Will be out of action for roughly the next three weeks....but i'l be back on the 23rd))
Ashayen

Post by Ashayen »

Ashayen was last seen by the harbor with her stolen belongings that were left inside the Cromwell Mansion. With two filled bags and a jingling leather pouch, which was promising for a good payment to the crew of the ship and which would allow her to make a long journey, she left the isle.

((Away for an unknown time, maybe even forever. I was quite inactive even before and just can't find the fun in playing anymore.))
wilf

Post by wilf »

Zuletzt war Wilf im Nordwald gesehen. In der Mark war von einer längeren großen Jagd die Rede...

((meinen Laptop hats geschrottet, sry leute... ich bin vielleicht in mindestens nem Monat wieder Online))
Rafael

Post by Rafael »

The captain of the decaying boat that travels over dark and treacharous seas glances at the elf from time to time, such a caracter, dressed with an awful armor, sitted with his legs crossed in the wooden deck, and looking indefinitely at the sea; is definitely not a common sight. Despice all, the elf still seems to hold something very elvish in him, perhaps his small smile that might hope for a bright future, or perhaps his deep green eyes that can't hold the sadness of the ones that know that the land they are leaving will be terribly missed.
-Elves... -the captain concludes, spitting at the board and grumbling as he continues steering the ship.

((RL long trip ahead, will be connected if I manage to steal wifi from some amazonic village, and will post pics when I get some ;) still be reachable for pm or msn (gregor_samsa_@hotmail.com) I will miss you all!! ))
Joxia Doral

Post by Joxia Doral »

Retreating to a secret place of seclusion with her midwife Joxia gives birth to Dain Laidens son. She will stay there to recover fo a few days.

((sorry, have been working overtime, and having connection problems. Hopefully will back IG in the next upcoming days))
Nerwin Weidenwind

Post by Nerwin Weidenwind »

((I am must be away for some time.....

Ich bin gezwungener massen für einige zeit nicht da.))
Kugar

Post by Kugar »

No one can be sure where Jefferson is...

((Have been really busy, so time for getting ig is very random these days... Sorry to those I am suppose to get in touch with, I will do so eventually))
Boindil

Post by Boindil »

Boindil kann gesehen werden wie er Richtung Hafen aufbricht. Er scheint weder mit Waffen noch mit einer Rüstung ausgerüstet. Wenn man ihm nach dem Ziel seiner Reise befragt, führt er seinen Weg einfach schweigend fort.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Boindil can be seen heading to the harbour. He seems not to be equiped with weapons nor armour like usualy. If you try to ask him where his journey will lead, he just walks off without any words.
CJK
Developer

Post by CJK »

Jonathan Cain is seen walking toward the mountains north east of Bane.

Some say he ius setting himself up a hidden ackup location, others that he is wrestling golems.

Both groups say he wont be back for some time.

((be back in a week, got to sort through some RL stuff first :wink: ))
nathi

Post by nathi »

Der Mond hat gerade seinen höchsten Stand erreicht. Deanna kommt mit einem Boot von Tol Vanima herüber, gibt dem Fährmann ein großzügiges Entgeld und eilt über den Steg zu einem größerem Schiff das bereits die Segel gesetzt hat.
Kurz bevor sie an Bord geht dreht sie sich noch einmal um und schaut nach Tol Vanima zurück, sie öffnet etwas den Mund als würde sie etwas sagen wollen. Dann dreht sie sich mit einem Ruck um, geht an Bord und begibt sich an Unterdeck bevor das Schiff ablegt.
Olaf Tingvatn

Post by Olaf Tingvatn »

Orlog is seen and heard roaming the hunting fields in the north and by the union, he doesnt seem interested in killing the animals. It looks more like he is observing them

((murghl..real life has a habbit of kicking you in tha gonaaaaaads when you dont want it to the most:P family and friends have been calling me nonstop to go out and do shait..2 days at home..thats all i get...*grumbles* dont know when i will be back :P :P :P :P ))
PopQuiz

Post by PopQuiz »

Kenfric is not seen laying his keys on the jailhouse desk with a crisp note which has been addressed to the new Lieutenant, Aeris.

A quick visit to his locker and he may be seen wandering off into the northern woods.

((Time for old Kenfric to walk away. He might be back again in time, but I just haven't decided where he goes from this now. Maybe he visits the mainland for an indefinate time.))
Arabel

Post by Arabel »

Arabel may have been noticed trudging west from the Union with a light pack on her shoulder. She has told a few close friends that she will be back around the middle of Chos.
Nikolaus

Post by Nikolaus »

Some may see Nalcaryos von Weißhafen taking a ship to the mainland.

//

Manch einer mag Nalcaryos von Weißhafen ein Schiff zum Festland nehmen sehen.

((on holiday, from 11 to 25.2 // auf Urlaub von 11 bis 25.2))
Sammy Goldlieb

Post by Sammy Goldlieb »

Celdea has been seen packing a few things, going out to Vanima's forests, mumbling about "meditating"
MagicMirror

Post by MagicMirror »

Rhonja has been seen entering at the harbor a ship, to travel to Pepe

On the door to Sammy's smithery is a great parchment, he had wrote on it
"Important smiths reasearch! Dont disturb me please!
P.S.: Put beer and meals in front of the doors"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rhonja würde gesehen, wie sie ein Schiff bestieg, um Pepe nachzureisen.

An der Tür zu Sammy's Schmiede ist ein großes Stück Pergament angebracht
"Wichtiche Forschung im Bereeech Schmiedn! Bidde nich störn!
P.S.: Bidde Bier und Essn vor de Tür stelln!"

((bin mal für etwa 2 Wochen weg))
Blay

Post by Blay »

(( Gereon hat für eine unbestimmte Zeit keinen Zugriff auf das Internet. ))
Rogan Thorgrim

Post by Rogan Thorgrim »

*The dwarf Rogan Thorgrim has taken a holiday on his own private island*

((not really downtime so much, but I've been snowed in with essay work, and I'll only really be around during weekends for a bit))
Guir Rabenflügel

Post by Guir Rabenflügel »

((Werde bis Montag in London sein und erst Dienstag wieder on kommen können. Tut mir leid :( Wünsche euch viel Spaß und bis dann!))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

((Will be in London until Monday and so the next time I will be online is Tuesday. I am sorry :( Wish you all much fun!))
Sandro Arcanum

Post by Sandro Arcanum »

Sandro can be seen loaded with food, potions and sharp weapons heading to the ogre mountains. It seems that he will spend few days before returning to civilization

((I will take a little trip, I'll be back on Wednesday))
PurpleMonkeys

Post by PurpleMonkeys »

Gregory Whitetwig the orc slave, was seen running away to the harbour, yelling something about evil trees.

(( Deleted ))
Arabel

Post by Arabel »

Arabel once again packs a small bag and sets off west from the union after pinning a small note on the board to say that she will be back around the middle of Ushos and that doves will be able to find her.