Downtime

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderators: Gamemasters, Community Managers

Post by Lacy Dracu » Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:23 am

Man sieht Lacy wie sie mit einigem Proviant Varshikar verlässt und sich offenbar für einige Tage in die magische Akademie von Gobaith begibt.

((Für ein paar Tage nicht da. ))

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can see that Lacy takes some supplies with her and that she leaves Varshikar. For a few days she is at the magic academy of Gobaith.

((Not there until Thursday or Friday. ))

Post by Dorton » Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:01 am

Albert Dorton can be seen heading deep into the woods, his pack seemingly full of provisions and a sickle in his hand.

((Going away for a while around 2 weeks))

Post by Jason Felarion » Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:07 am

Jason locked himself in a room in the libary. Maybe you can see him walking down the streets at night with a pack of parchments when he leaves in direction of his house at Northbridge. It seems he's researching and planning something.

((I was away and I will be away for some days, weeks... Don't know something exactly how long I will stay in holidays but:

I will be back 8)))

Illarion e.V.: Support Member

Post by Rhianna Morgan » Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:03 pm

Rhianna does no longer talk to anyone, she seemingly is too hurt by the harsh deformation of her children, who she hides in the longhouse, guarding them night and day, almost paranoid of mages who could harm them even more.

No one has talked to Alan or seen him. But if you listen to what rumour has it, he is going more insane with every day. Are these really just bad tongues?

-----------------------------------------------------

Rhianna spricht mit niemandem mehr, wie es scheint hat sie die krasse Veränderung ihrer Kinder, die sie seither Tag und Nacht im Langhaus versteckt bewacht, zu sehr verletzt. Ihr Furcht vor Magiern die die Kinder noch mehr verletzen könnten grenzt an Verfolgungswahn.

Niemand hat mit Alan gesprochen oder ihn gesehen. Wenn man den Gerüchten Glauben schenken will verstrickt er sich von Tag zu Tag dichter im Wahnsinn. Sollten dies wirklich nur böse Zungen sein?

((Gone for a week, see you all next tuesday. Please don't lift the curse of the north before that I want to get to that stupid, evil mage myself *rubs her hands with a malicious glance in her eyes* :P
Bin ne Woche nich da, wir sehn uns alle nächsten Dienstag! Seid so lieb und löst den Fluch des Nordens vielleicht nicht vorher, ich würd diesem dummen, bösen Magier gerne selber das Fell über die Ohren ziehen *pöse kicher und Hände reib* :P))

Post by Ssar'ney » Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:19 pm

The lizard-templar named "Ssar'ney" by everyone seems to have dissapeared, those lizards who regulary pray at the temple of Tanora may find a small clayplate informing that he has gone on a pilgrimage.

Der Echsentempler welcher von allen "Ssar'ney" genannt wird scheint verschwunden zu sein. Die regulär am Tempel der Göttin betenden Echsen können dort eine kleine Tontafel finden, die aussagt dass er gerade auf Pilgerreise ist.

((Für eine-zwei handvoll Wochen Ferienpause, vielleicht auch länger./ Pausing from Illa for one-or two hands of weeks, maybe even longer))

Post by Olaf Tingvatn » Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:26 pm

Augham "Squinty" is seen boarding a ship at the harbor, he carries with him big bloodstained bags and some other bags with bits of fur poking out of it.

Turga can be seen boarding the same ship with a reluctant mule heavily loaded with weapons and an unhealthy dose of rotten meat strapped to its back.

((taking a weeks break from IllaRION will be active, sort of, on the forums..i think at least..untill we meet again))

Post by Rugh'toh » Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:01 am

After Rugh'toh has left the Farmer's Union a few days ago to place a parchment onto the town wall of Troll's Bane - which was ripped off quite immediately - the Chief seems to have disappeared. Is he hiding out of fear for the Temple? Did he die from the serious wounds of the two fights with the Temple? Was he captured by the Temple and kept in jail? Nobody knows. Fact is: the Chief of the Horde is missing. Not only for today, but for a long time.

((Dear Ilarionites,
Just a few days ago I retunred to the game to stand with the orcs and to bring back some spice IG. I was looking forward to the Temple story very much and loved to see upcoming actions. However, two days ago I noticed that my Diploma thesis is much more behind the time plan than I thought. So, I hardly can spend regular time to play Illarion right now. All my concentration and efforts are for my thesis. 4 month left, not much, but hopefully enough to bring my studies to a successful end.
For that I completely stop playing Illarion for undefined time.
Sorry to all those who had fun in bringing forward the Temple-conflict. Unfortunately, RL does not allow me to be part of that any more.
All the best
and have fun,
PO Rugh'toh))

Post by Mr. Cromwell » Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:59 am

Cromwell seems to be busy arranging the elections. ((Out of town until Wednesday))

Community Manager

Post by Achae Eanstray » Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:18 am

Achae was last seen muttering something about rare herbs before disappearing in the forest.

A woman with a hood over her head has been glimpsed occasionally carrying bow and quill in different areas of Gobaith, none is sure it is Juliana however.

No one has seen Kaila for ages, it has been whispered she is already a hermit.

((taking an Illa break, not sure how long))

Post by Eyda » Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:50 pm

In der nächsten Zeit wird man Eyda Cromwell wohl häufig in der Bibliothek antreffen, wo sie sich regelrecht von früh bis spät hinter Büchern zu vergraben scheint. Selbst neben ihrem Bett in der Cromwell-Villa, dürften sich mit der Zeit einige Exemplare stapeln, die sie mit wachsender Begeisterung teils bis spät in die Nacht zu verschlingen scheint.

((Weg bis Montag))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

During the next days, Eyda Cromwell may often be seen at the library, poring over books the whole day. Even at Cromwell Manner, there might grow a little stack of books from the library next to her bed over time, in which she might bury herself till late night.

((Gone till Monday))

Post by Aust » Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:57 am

Daelyn Mitore is seen leaving the island on a boat, bringing most of his personal belongings with him.

((I dont think ill be playing for a while. Ill try to be active on msn though))

Post by Retlak » Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:20 am

Seregon can be seen heading onto a boat which heads to the mainland. Other passengers can hear him muttering about magical artifacts.

Post by Sammy Goldlieb » Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:59 pm

((3 Tage weg, bin Sonntag abend wieder da))

Post by wilf » Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:28 pm

Von Greenbriar aus sieht man Wilf, bis zu den Zähnen gerüstet, in den Wäldern verschwinden...

((bin bis SAmstag in Holland))

Post by Jason Felarion » Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:19 pm

Jason was last seen at the harbour. He leaves the island to the mainland. He was wearing his best clothes and his best armour. In one hand he was holding a big seabag in the other a little small black book. At the harbour he said some words which lets the worker frown: "Farewell... may the gods with you all. I'm ready with this, I'm broke. But please can you do a last job for me? Send out this parchments the next days? Thanks." After flipping a gold coin to the worker he walks on deck.

He doesn't look back, this time it seems his leaving will be forever.

Post by orgis » Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:14 pm

Seredoc has come down with some sort of flu and will be out cold for a couple days

ooc: away to loch lomand for a couple days lads cook ye's later :wink:

Post by Karfang » Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:22 am

Scouts report that Krull can be seen heading into the southern woods, tracking footprints in the snow.

((Krull will be unavailable on Saturday for the battle - I have a family wedding to attend :( ))

Post by Ashayen » Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:13 am

Ashayen is seen leaving the isle with a ship, carrying a half-empty bag with her. Just two letters she left, one for her daughter and one for her mentor, explaining that she'll be back but when and why she left at all remains unanswered.

((Gone for an unknown time. My PC broke and i just have no idea when i'll be able to come back online again. :cry: ))

Post by Das Auge » Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:56 pm

Man sieht Sirius nur ncoh seltender auf den Straßen Banes. Man sieht ihn mehr auf Hellbriar rumschelciehn, bis er dann garnicht mehr da ist.
~
You see sirius goes to the temple ((short kind))

(( bin nun eine Woche etwa weg, komme 24/25 Oktober wieder, bis dann ihr! ))

Post by Lucy Bann » Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:22 am

Nell D'Woise seems to disappear from the isle, some say she has taken her own life.

Post by Das Auge » Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:24 pm

Sirius sieht man wieder öfter auf den Straßen, er war wohl eine längere Zeit in den Gemäuern.

Terolas sah man viel in den Bibliotheken der Städte, er lernte wohl viel.

(( wieder da ))

Post by Alexander Knight » Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:45 am

Some say since the break up with Lura, Alexander starts to lose his mine, going off into the woods for days on end.

((Started working at a new job, wont be on that much apart from weekends till december 5th))

Post by Olaf Tingvatn » Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:45 pm

Turga is seen packing his belongings on a mule and heading too the harbor, he seems to be leaving for good

((yup...im done. maybe i'll pop back in in a few years or next year. guess you will have too find someone else to call bluffs, huh? :) im on EVE online though if you 'that' addicted to me.))

Post by Matron » Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:38 am

Old grumpy Mannfred announced to some friends that he is going to take his traditional "trip of wisdom-gaining" to certain academies, taverns and brothels which will take him a few months.

Post by Athian » Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:42 pm

Athian can be seen leaving by ship at the harbor. It seems he has gone off to visit his family on the mainland for a short time.

(( computer issues will be keepnig me out of game for awhile, back asap))

Post by Nerwin Weidenwind » Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:02 am

Nerwin goes to the Forest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nerwin geht in den Wald.

((A few day awy ~ Ein paar Tage nicht da))

Post by Sypridon » Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:56 am

Die hagere Gestalt eines Heranwachsenden besteigt mit sicheren Füssen die Planken eines Segelschiffes, von dem du sagen hörst, es sei in Richtung Festland unterwegs. Die Beule auf seiner Schulter schnurrt laut, und entpuppt sich dann als eine struppige Katze, die mit neugierigen Augen das Ufer mustert, bis es ausser Sicht gerät. Der junge Mann hat Gobaiths Küste nur angestarrt, ohne noch einmal zu winken. Scheinbar war auch niemand da um ihm Lebewohl zu sagen.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

The skinny figure of an upgrowing young man steps easily on the planks of a sailing ship, whose crew you heard talking about the fact that they were headed for the mainlands. The bump on his shoulder purrs loudly, and turns out to be a scrubby cat, that examines the shore with curious eyes, until it gets out of sight. The young man only stared to Gobaiths coast, not waving to anyone one last time. As it seems, there was no one coming with him to tell him goodbye anyways.

Developer

Post by Drakon Gerwulf » Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:16 pm

Drakon struggling with a few hard decision packs a few things into his bag and disappears into the night. He is last seen entering the woods near the harbor he seemed to be thinking hard as he vanished from sight.

(( just going down for today maybe, need to fix a few things with my computer. Will be on later this eve))

Drakon Gerwulf

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Drakon kämpfen mit ein paar harte Entscheidung Packs ein paar Sachen in seine Tasche und verschwindet in der Nacht. Er ist zuletzt gesehen Eintritt in den Wäldern in der Nähe des Hafens, schien er zu denken, wie schwer er verschwand aus dem Blickfeld.

Drakon Gerwulf

((gerade unter für heute vielleicht, müssen ein paar Dinge mit meinem Computer zu regeln. Wird am Ende dieses Vorabend werden))

Post by wolfsword » Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:12 pm

Samuel, and Ranek are seen with another old man, carrying a carcass to the harbor, and boarding a boat. They seem to go to the mainland, for a burial.

Going to Arkansas, gonna use a computer there, by Monday

Post by Juliana D'cheyne » Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:18 pm

Achae was last seen walking toward the western woods mumbling distractedly something about finding a particularly rare herb.

Juliana hasn't been seen in awhile though if asked, the man at the lighthouse will tell you he saw a woman with the hood of her cloak up yet it's possible there were a few strands of pale blonde hair waving in the breeze.

((friends visiting over the Thanksgiving holidays, ig time erratic if at all... have a good holiday for those in the US :-) ))

Return to “The Hemp Necktie Inn”