Downtime

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Fayne Bridgewater

Post by Fayne Bridgewater »

Fayne can sometimes be seen wandering around near the keep, most likely muttering about some elusive rune. Rarely coming into town, the doves can still find her if necessary.

Kahli seems to have all but disappeared, though a few may see her roaming through the desert, liquor bottle clutched in her hand.

The elfess Phoenix is rarely seen anymore, though some claim to meet her under the graveyard with a bloodstained sword always in her grasp.

((taking a little break, I'm sure I'll be back))
Valgor Cralner

Post by Valgor Cralner »

Valgor Cralner was for time not seen walking the streets untill recently he asked a single question about a rebellion when he found no real sign of it he left the east gate again .

It is said he is not far from Bane still or perhaps he left the Island everynow and again one can hear clashing steel near the Redthorn Keep ,
though this could be anything.

((taking a good breakstill))
Bane

Post by Bane »

Leonaeus can't be seen leaving the guest quarters of Varshikar a lot, he only comes out to get some food, but tries not to be seen. He appears to have another batch of his sickness.

~~~

Leonaeus verlässt dieser Tage das Gästehaus in Varshikar nur um sich etwas zu Essen zu holen, aber versucht nicht gesehen zu werden. Er scheint wieder einen Krankheitsschub zu haben.

((In casern all workdays, until I get a proper internet connection there))
Youchimitchu

Post by Youchimitchu »

Luc De'paul- has all but vanished from Gobaith not seen in the academy or bane a rumor he was spotted in Irundar ..A rumor he was seen going to hellsbriar without a shirt a rumor he was seen blowing up caelum but not facts of where he is.

Vinarsssher- was seen running after a group of femal lizards who went into the ocean it is said via the marine life that he scored with all of em! :) but found himself MILES from gobiath slowly making his way back.

((I lost the will to pg and the rp is so dry i cannot stand it I'll return one day I'm sure.))
Sssari

Post by Sssari »

Youchimitchu wrote:Luc De'paul- has all but vanished from Gobaith not seen in the academy or bane a rumor he was spotted in Irundar ..A rumor he was seen going to hellsbriar without a shirt a rumor he was seen blowing up caelum but not facts of where he is.

Vinarsssher- was seen running after a group of femal lizards who went into the ocean it is said via the marine life that he scored with all of em! :) but found himself MILES from gobiath slowly making his way back.

((I lost the will to pg and the rp is so dry i cannot stand it I'll return one day I'm sure.))

((Where has Valgor gone?))
Kranek

Post by Kranek »

((Wer Rhianna oder Alan Dowland erreichen will, mailt bitte mich an. Der PO hat die nächsten 4 Wochen nur seltenst Internet...))
Blay

Post by Blay »

Mellen muss die Ereignisse der letzten Tage erstmal verkraften, und hat sich in die Wälder zurückgezogen.

(( sry, hab zurzeit nur sehr selten verbindung zum inet ))
Evan Ross

Post by Evan Ross »

Endyl is seen entering the South Forest. He has alot of food and looks like he'll be there awhile.

Roland Ross is seen at the Harbor. He says he'll be back soon enough.

(( Gone on vacation until Monday. ))
bdgdkay

Post by bdgdkay »

Altrix has dissappeared under mysterious circumstances.

Rumors fly of everything from him being arrested in a distant land, that his ship sank, that he was wounded in a far away battle, that he was MIA in a hunting mission, and even that he was killed. Even the fact that he was killed has a chain of rumors attached, some saying that he was killed in a hunting accident, his ship sank, he was ambushed by assassins, and many more.

In all, the giant of a man has gone missing, and noone truly seems to have a straight answer about where he is.
Last edited by bdgdkay on Mon May 04, 2009 11:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kranek

Post by Kranek »

Vigalf hat sich mit einem Sack voller Essen in die Wälde rzurück gezogen. Scheinbar hat er etwas vor.

(Bin bis Sonntag nich erreichbar)
Nerwin Weidenwind

Post by Nerwin Weidenwind »

Hi!

Ich bin bis zum 10.05.09 im Urlaub und werde kein I-Net haben.

~~~

Hi!

I have now vacation, I came on the 10.05.09 back and have in this time no Internet.
Lord Arcia

Post by Lord Arcia »

Arcia has been seen by some citizens of Vanima preparing for a long journey. His bag filled mostly with food and essential supplies, he has left from the harbor to the mainland.

((see you guys next year!))

:D
Gregor Dynati

Post by Gregor Dynati »

Gregor Dynati quartiert sich in der Bibliothek mit genügend Essen und
Lampenöl ein. Er wird ein paar Tage nicht gesehen.

((Erst mal die Grippe auskurieren, dann geht es weiter))
Trokamm

Post by Trokamm »

Pass auf, dass es nciht die Schweinegrippe ist
*Gesicht verzieh*
Pass ja auf!
Aber gute besserung :wink:
Christopher..Rigden

Post by Christopher..Rigden »

Christopher may not recover quickly after his wound...

((short break))
karal

Post by karal »

Auf der Suche nach seinen angeblichen Eltern, Cassandria und Nerwin, hat sich Karal in den Wäldern verirrt.

((Urlaub))
Schwarzmagier

Post by Schwarzmagier »

(( Hyarerth Moriquendi ist die nächsten 3 Wochen und evtl. länger weg, da sie zurzeit keine Internetverbindung hat. ))

~~~

(( Hyarerth Moriquendi is away for three weeks because she don't have access to the internet at the moment ))
Nerwin Weidenwind

Post by Nerwin Weidenwind »

Nerwin Weidenwind is on a trip to find some rare herbs.

((I am back from my pilgrimage in Lourdes at 19.05))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nerwin ist unterwegs um einige seltene Kräuter zu suchen.

((Ich bin bis zum 19.05 in Lourdes auf Wallfahrt.))
Jason Felarion

Post by Jason Felarion »

Jason Felarion hatte eine Fressattacke und aß alle seine Gerichte auf.
Er zieht sich erneut für kurze Zeit zurück um die Vorräte neu aufzufüllen.

((Sorry, Laufwerk abgeraucht, keine Ahnung, wann das Notebook repariert zurückkommt :?))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jason Felarion had a binge eating and he eats all his meals.
He backs out for short time to refill his stock.

((Sorry, dvd-drive burnt through, no idea when the notebook will come back repaired :?))
Madregor

Post by Madregor »

Melina Smith seems to have disappeared. It is said that she was seen near the forest, looking lost and confused.
Gregory Hardcast

Post by Gregory Hardcast »

Gregory Hardcast has inexplicably vanished.

((something i didnt expect has just come up. As a result i probably wont be around till wednesday, sorry to the folks i was in storylines with.))
Kranek

Post by Kranek »

Vigalf begibt sich der Tage in die Wälder um Wölfe zu beobachten.
((Bin das WE komplett weg, sry Leute! Wir sehn uns Montag!))
Balduin

Post by Balduin »

Balduin ist am Morgen aufgewacht und hat sich auf den Weg gemacht um die Welt von einige Untoten zu befreien.
((Bin vermutlich ne Zeit lang nicht mehr On da ich den internet anbieter wechsel))
Trokamm

Post by Trokamm »

Trokamm steht den Tag auf und freut sich. Endlich Schluss mit all dem Zwergenabfall! Doch irgendwie zieht ihn die Lust nach draußen aufs weite Festland...

(( bin sowieso ne Weile nicht on gewesen, bin aber bis Montag weg und dann wieder da^^))
Kaila Galathil Travinus

Post by Kaila Galathil Travinus »

Kaila opens the dove hesitantly as her hands shake recognizing the writing at once. Fearing the worst she holds her breath as she slowly reads each word almost hearing his deep familiar voice in her mind. A smile slowly forms on her face as one tear of happiness drops to the parchment while whispering "...he can't come home yet, but at least he is well". Holding the parchment close to her heart a look of resolve comes over her face "I will help as best I can until he can come home"

((PO Eli has no internet and is not sure when can get back in game))
Guir Rabenflügel

Post by Guir Rabenflügel »

You can see Guir Rabenflügel, how he sails away with a ship.

((Will be away for nearly a week))
Alon Donovan

Post by Alon Donovan »

No clue about the whereabouts of Alon Donovan has been heard for weeks, and it seems he has left civilization for unknown purposes.
((gotta study for the next 2-3 weeks.))
Rhianna Morgan

Post by Rhianna Morgan »

Gerüchten zufolge wird die Nordmark sehr bald einem Marker mehr ein Zuhause bieten. Rhianna wurde seit Tagen nicht gesehen.

Alan Dowland hat sich zum Studieren zurückgezogen. Er verbringt die Zeit in den Archiven von Varshikar und stöbert in alten Pergamenten.

((Bin das WE über nicht da. Meine Chars sind demzufolge beide beschäftigt!))

------------------------------------

Rumour has it that the Nordmark will soon be home of another young Marker. Rhianna has not been seen in days.

Alan Dowland has adjourned into the Varshikari Archive to study. He spends his time rummaging in old parchments.

((Will be gone for the weekend. My chars will therefore be busy aswell ^^. Special sorry to PO Kaila, I am sure we make it next week!))
Garìck Dràkén

Post by Garìck Dràkén »

You can see a man walking to the harbour.

((Two weeks away ;)))
Phib

Post by Phib »

is seen wandering around the wood by the sparklies holding his head....

((gone for a week i guess.. maybe forever))

Phibol