The Knighthood of Trolls Bane

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Garett Gwenour

The Knighthood of Trolls Bane

Post by Garett Gwenour »

Written is black ink and written with a calm steady hand you read the following...
The Knighthood of Trolls Bane would like to introduce itself to the peoples of the island who are unfamiliar with it. The Knights of Trolls Bane are a family of men and women who's desire is to see justice served to those who need it and peace brought to the people who beg for it. We do not do it for money, we do not do it for sport. The Knights of Trolls Bane do these actions because in our hearts and in our prayers we know it is right.
The oath to be a Knight of Trolls Bane is to forever tell the truth, to fight for justice no matter what it costs and to follow your heart. The Knight must uphold the oath he made til the day he dies.
A Knight of Trolls bane does not judge anyone before he/she sees the person's actions and hears the person's words. A Knight of Trolls Bane does not go looking for a fight, but does not let someone insult them and dishonor them. A Knight of Trolls Bane never leaves a fellow Knight alone when in danger, it is a family and all must stand by each other's side, to not do so would be a betrayal.

~~~~~~~~~~

Ranks and Members:

High Knight

Arameh

-------------

Knights

Stephen Rothman

Squires

Kevin Lightdot
Mark Strongarm

Pages

Marvin Peedleman
Xar Elanter
Zain
Igrine Redbeard

~~~~~~~~~~~

The Knighthood of Kallahorn is always accepting new Knights. To apply, come and speak to any full Knight, but before you go rush and look for me, take this small test on yourself:
1) Can I make a lifelong oath?
2) Can I look death in the face and not quiver?
3) Can I tell the truth all my life?
4) Can I shake away the temptations of wealth and power?

Answer these questions on your own.

Stephen Rothman
First Knight of Trolls Bane

(( http://p4.forumforfree.com/kallahorn.html ))[/b]
Last edited by Garett Gwenour on Sun Aug 20, 2006 6:04 pm, edited 65 times in total.
Aristeaus

Post by Aristeaus »

The knights of Kallahorn, a group when first formed were led by a murderer, and all the knights which followed the name were killers. The members you see struck from this list are the filth. The ones who are no more part of this noble order left for a reason. They did not have heart..

Stephen Rothman redeemed the name of the knights, through selfless acts and great sacrifaces in the name of others, a truer man you shall not find. If you think you have heart, and the selfess spirit which not many possess write your name upon this noble wall.

A harder test you will not find, to follow in this mans steps, but in doing so I am sure a path will open before you leading to great things, and your life shall be clear of guilt.

Hail the Knights of Kallahorn, My blessings you have

Ari§teaus
Lord of Varshikar
Galim

Post by Galim »

Aristeaus is right. How can something good grew out of such a bunch of wellknown criminals and troublemakers? Nothing good can rise out of that. Especially not under the name which one of the greatest warmongers of this isle founded.

Galim
Aristeaus

Post by Aristeaus »

Friend Galim, I think you mis understand my words. I write that the Knighthood is now Fair where once it was corrupted. Stephen Rothman is a noble man, and those now under his banner are men I would trust.

Ari§teaus
Lord of Varshikar
Galim

Post by Galim »

hmm, my failure...not enough beer today I fear...its time that we get new loads of it...not good for a dwarf to have not enough beer around.

But Corleon, as far as I know, got before into troubles with the guards of Trolls Bane. I have no good memorys connected to that Name.

And Thaseus got trained by Karmane, or also known as Konstantin. He is, or was, also known as a criminal. He also was 1st lieutenant in Grant Herions movement.

Don't sound swell for me either, Aristeaus.

Galim
Aristeaus

Post by Aristeaus »

Galim, i shall send a shipment of beer to yourself personally. If you read the wall correctly the murderers you speak of are no longer part of this guild. If they were i would not write my blessings upon the wall. Thaseaus was a rival of mine in the past old friend.

Ari§teaus
Lord of Varshikar
Galim

Post by Galim »

They was. And they had good connections and perhaps even friendships with those criminals. And they also were known as criminals by the guard of Trolls Bane. That is a history which can't be changed.

Aristeaus, you see honor and good in a guild whose members are old enemys of the town? Whose members were known as criminals? Whose members fought against the guard? and now that members want to build a new town under a name Grant Herion, their old leader and warmonger, founded. There are too many connections to the old movement. So I disbeliefe that alot of good will raise out of this.

Galim
The Night's Own

Post by The Night's Own »

• Faith is only strong
    in the hands of those who hold it.
    Right becomes wrong
    in the hands of those who fold it.

Night.
Aristeaus

Post by Aristeaus »

I judge by deed not word Galim, Are not priests meant to show forgiveness my old friend. The movement in their time were not evil, they were just following a quest which was doomed to fail. Did they not fight as Silverbrand fought, against Darlok.

The movement and the Knighthood are not connected, if they were im certain I would be aware of it.

Ari§teaus
Lord of Varshikar
Galim

Post by Galim »

I won't discuss with you here the meaning of priesthood, something about which you have surely as good as now really knowledge nor experience, or if that peoples are good now or not. I just mentioned what they were in their past, that the men and the name of their guild is connected with Grant, and that their reputation isn't the best and that we should be carefull

Galim
Salathe

Post by Salathe »

The guards at one time were also corrupt, but it seems they are now fair. I dont see how it can be any different than this
Garett Gwenour

Post by Garett Gwenour »

Looking at all the replies, smiles at some and sighs at the rest, not surprised or bothered by the harsh critism, he ignores it and writes down...

A new member has joined the Knighthood. Gabon Corad is hereby a Page of Kallahorn. May you honor your oath, for your god and your personal honor.

Stephen Rothman
First Knight of Kallahorn
Gabon Corad

Post by Gabon Corad »

Me pleaduges meh guard, meh's axe, and mes life ter protect all innocents and me will nubber leaves Knight behind in battles or fights...me will fight fearlessly with all meh streangth...me pleaduges dis on my fothers name.

GAbOn CORAD
page of the Knights of Kallahorn
Ereaes

Post by Ereaes »

Revlen walks up to the board, he reads the last post and laughs.

An orc knight, and I thought i had seen it all, appearently not. And this orc, son of Grutak, also a known murderer and villian, pledges his loyalty. I sugest the knights keep a close eye on this one. But of crouse knights are always correct in judgement.

Revlen, town guard.
Garett Gwenour

Post by Garett Gwenour »

Very nice Revlen, however I will not tolerate critism of any member of this Knighthood because of his race, religion or who their father was. If you do so again you will have to face me, and I will not be as kind as I am when you critize me.

Stephen Rothman
Ereaes

Post by Ereaes »

A threat from a knight, indeed noble i asssure you. I was voicing what is true, you want to play petty words games with me about it, so be it, should you want to threatin me about it, blood will be spilt.

Revlen
Godfrey Devereux

Post by Godfrey Devereux »

Stephen was merely defending Gabon. Your mockery was unnecessary in the first place.

Yours,
~Godfrey Dervereux
Kincent Nolatri
Location: Think to your self, does Kincent stay still long enough for a location

Post by Kincent Nolatri »

I must agree with Godfrey, your comment was not need in the first place. There was no reason that I can see for the comment you made.

~Kincent Nolatri~
Ereaes

Post by Ereaes »

I was giving a prudent warrning to the Knights of Kalahorn about there page. That is all.

Revlen
Garett Gwenour

Post by Garett Gwenour »

You have never met this Page. How do you know anything about him? Do not do this again.

Stephen Rothman
Ereaes

Post by Ereaes »

You do not command me as you do your knights Stephen, dont think you can. Out of Respect for the other knights, I shall not write again, but some day stephen, i believe we are going to have a serious dissagreement.

Revlen
Gabon Corad

Post by Gabon Corad »

Relven if wont ter judge be by my fodder go ahead but let me warn you i am not him...he was a skull, thas wut he tought was righ' so he fight fer it...and if he still round he'd kill us bof you because yer messin wif me and me for joinin oomie group... so, me does nub care if yub judges me, yub prolly wont believes but, i mean no harm to those who mean no harm to me, but when they bring harm i will not back down from dem.

P.S. can yub not wast any mores of our wall well need it while defending you against the real threats.

To Stephen,
dont worry about der words, me can see how he tink dat for he stoopid nuf to listen to legands and mifs about the old orc ways, and lately der been orcsa who follow dat paf but me not one of dem...nuffen worry bout...his words mean nuffen to me and they suddent to yub...if he tries ne ting den act but untill den nub worrie bout him...i expected much critizem bout me joinen...but i plan to proof dem wrong

GAbON
Gabon Corad

Post by Gabon Corad »

Knights...today in trollsbane an elf named Chiron attacked me for no reason...i know its no accident for they tried to get the guard to throw me out of trollsbane, instead the plan backfired on him and he was banned from town for a day... i do not know what action should be taken so i come to you for guidance...he is not strong at all and if we were not in a town arround innocents i would have acted more harsh than i did...my sword struch 3 blows and the elf ran. Contact me anyway you wish but please contact me.

GAbON
Gabon Corad

Post by Gabon Corad »

Knights, if mes needed me will be east...me is exploring da wilderness and lookin for any ting useful, me is planning on finding Greenbrire and seeing wut dem has ter offer...me hope dis okays wif alls but me will not be back for da night me will stay hur and sleeps in forests.

Farebba for now,
GAbON CORAD

page to the Knights of Kallahorn
Garett Gwenour

Post by Garett Gwenour »

Stephen reads the note and nods, then heads off to do more work.
Gabon Corad

Post by Gabon Corad »

Knights,

Bring yer swords axes and war hammers...a demon has taken little hafer girl taken by demon called Nightmare...he tells us if beats him in race wes get girl...wes all beats him and ne jump inter portal...it has been seens by lizard it wills come back soons, ready to fight....Knights now is da time ter lock shields and proves wes Knights and not a joke...our oath says wes protect innocent...wes failed once, me not gonna does dat again, mes and Stephens lives was swarn ter get 'er back or dies...we need all Knights unite and defeats dis foe.

Knights keep oath close to heart and honor by fighten wif out fear and save dis innocent girl from bad future.

GAbON
Page to the Knights of Kallahorn
Turonga Mudwater

Post by Turonga Mudwater »

Yu Beats? ME Beats demon. it was ME nut yu, an me get prize it nut shorty, it boots. Maybe yu shoulda won race? den yu could have shorty, but yu nut. Demon say dat me can get shorty back, but me nut sure if me should.

Turonga
Gabon Corad

Post by Gabon Corad »

Tur dis nut yer wall...dis wall fer Knights needs ter keeps off and not wastes our space...we needs all we can get in times liken dis.

GAbON
Page to the Knights of Kallahorn
Garett Gwenour

Post by Garett Gwenour »

I would like to announce that the Knighthood of Kallahorn welcomes two new members. Nialandra and Salathe, welcome. May Malachin bless your lives and may you find happiness amongst us.

Stephen Rothman
Garett Gwenour

Post by Garett Gwenour »

It is time for a mandatory meeting to be held. It will be on ((Monday, noon pacific time)). It is important for every member of this Knighthood to be there. If you cannot be there you must speak to me.
Also, we will meet at the shop in Trolls Bane and there move to a more secluded area.

Stephen Rothman