Varshikar

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

GorgeBloodstench

Post by GorgeBloodstench »

Gorge dink dat we should smash down da buildings and start over wit dem.
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

Start over from scratch? That would cost more, and I'm not sure the artisans would want to do all that work...

-F
Lorck
Location: Walking through the north waiting for the pecice moment to strike

Post by Lorck »

Gorge let da building be fer now. Lizard is right when he talk about repairing the buildings instead of rebiulding dem. Lizard, orcs want a wall to protect da lands to da north, dat what we need most. But dat after ya finish yer buildings, all dis orc care about is walls to protect yours people and mines people.

Lorck of the bloodskull clan
Misjbar

Post by Misjbar »

Reading this makes me wonder when Arkadia comes back, to make this world a better place.
The idiotic lizard seems to run things here, together with the selfproclaimed warlock. But interesting it is, to say the least.

~Lysu Davanum~
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

Nice to see there are still elves on this island that run up and insult everyone they can, in a sad and failed attempt to make themselves look less useless.
Varshikar

Post by Varshikar »

-Resource count updated
-Settlement repair section updated
-Some people added to different categories

-F
Lorck

Post by Lorck »

A war is about to be waged, were do da citizens of Varshakar stand?
Are ya to take up with the town?
Or are ya ganna help yer neighbors do battle?

Lorck of the bloodskull clan
Quinasa

Post by Quinasa »

I thank you, Misjbar, from the bottom of my heart for calling me an idiotic lizard. Please pay a small bit more attention to the minor details you seem to overlook. Northerot is gone and Varshikar now stands, there is nothing left of that miserable crumbling kingdom for Queen Arkadia to rule if she ever returns to the isle.

To everyone else, thank you for your dedication and aid to our cause, you have been invaluable! Please continue to help us, the castle is in such disrepair that it may be quite some time before we get it fixed. Your donations of any resourses or gold are still being accepted and are greatly appreciated. Thank you all.

-s-
Lady Qµinasa of Varshikar.
Lorck

Post by Lorck »

When Me was in town today, fighting on of me enemys, I was attacked by one of yer citizense known as Fooser, let it be known if he speaks for all of ya, den you have chosen da side of the town, and if that be true....you are my enemy.

Lorck
Miraci Ruhn

WARNING

Post by Miraci Ruhn »

An unverifeid report is that there are giant spiders that strangely appeared in Varshikar castle. I dare not go in there for I am not strong, but if this can be verified, something beyond mortal combat has taken place in the capturing of Varshikar. Either many spiders found thier way up in the castle, or we have someone very evil against us (someone who can summon creatures). Report is that there were over 10 ( I will not say any further for I have not witnessed it). The spiders were said to be on the roof. What shall be done?
Grutok Corad

Post by Grutok Corad »

Me might be ables to help yub bash des eight legs back to the hells where day came from. If me and a few of da oder skulls does dis fer ya wills yub join da skulls in our War?

GRUTOK
falco1029

Post by falco1029 »

How strong are the spiders compared to mummies or skeletons?

If they arent any stronger than a skeleton i will gladly help

-Ules Felko
Quinasa

Post by Quinasa »

No, Grutok, I am sorry. I can not commit my people to war with the flick of my wrist. We have the man power to protect our people, and if we needed help, we would first ask those who are willing to help and expect nothing in return. That is what friends are for, not helping eachother to help themselves. As to the war, I am undecided as to what we are doing as of yet. But why do you ask for help so quickly when you all flaunt that you will crush the town because you are so strong? Were that statement true you wouldn't need our aid.

Signed,
Lady Qµinasa
Lorck

Post by Lorck »

Quinasa,

We did not declare war just because we could, if ya want us to do that we could declare war on everyone, we had our reasons. Now im sure a few orc would come to yer castle and help with yer bug problem if ya asked.

Lorck elder and healer of the bloodskull clan
Quinasa

Post by Quinasa »

And I, Lorck, was simply saying that we shouldn't be pushed into helping in a war (that most of you insist you will win without our aid) just to help us rid ourselves of a pest problem. I know that there are many in your ranks that would help us, but it is wrong to only offer help if you expect something in return that can't be just handed over.

Lady Qµinasa
Jeremy Gems Willowbrook

Post by Jeremy Gems Willowbrook »

All citizens of Varshikar should rally in thimes of need....no matter how strong or weak. Ules it matters not how strong they are. No one expects you to take them on by yourself. If you are a citizen it is your duty to help. Many arms working together make all stronger. Besides you are a mage with healing ability, its not only strength and swords that are useful in a fight.
Also, with regard to the gathering of resources for the rebuild, we all need to get working a lot harder. We have a lot of work to do to get Varshikar strong. The sooner this is done the better able we will be to deal with threats to our security.
People of Varshikar rally to your town and your leader. Varshikar needs us all.
On another note myself and a few others had to fight off a rotworm yesterday. Apparently it appeared in the desert. Be wary. I have a bad feeling that something evil is on the way.
My apologies to you Lady Quinasa if I offend by my comments. I feel that your people should be following your example better and helping more. If we all worked as hard as yourself we would have built two towns by now.

Jeremy Willowbrook
Acting Forester of Varshikar
falco1029

Post by falco1029 »

Jeremy, I help UNCONDITIONALLY if I am not by myself, I just figured that people who knew me would realize that already. I asked about their strength for in case no one is around and I have the ability to go fight at the time. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

-Ules Felko
Lorck

Post by Lorck »

I said Quin, if ya ask a few orcs, i sure dey will help, i never said anything about you returning the favor wit our war problem dat was Grutok.

Lorck
Miraci Ruhn

Post by Miraci Ruhn »

These spiders have been killed, only about two hours after they arose, by a lizard I do not know the name of. Others have confirmed the existence of these spiders at the castle also after it was cleared. But the question is, why was there such a concentration of spiders in this one specific place? Anyone please give your ideas.
Grutok Corad

Post by Grutok Corad »

Quin me nub wanna start nuffen me was just proposing dat but me sees where yub is commin from and me agrees wif yub 'bout not wantin to take yub people to war. Ifen yub needs help bashin any ding yub askes us skulls and wes will dos it cause liken wes said we be da guards and me will do me job wif or wif out favors.

GRUTOK
Kasume

Post by Kasume »

I smile at this "Varshikar."
It's cute.

-Kasume-
Quinasa

Post by Quinasa »

Dearest People,

For days there has been trouble in our lands. I am advising you all to be careful, and go there only if you absolutely need to. A horde of monsters attacked today, Athian and a handful of BloodSkulls bravely fought off the onslought of monsters, and should be thanked.

On a second note, the land just west of the rock wall and also to the north of our castle belongs to the Skulls. The Skulls are not at war with us, do not make any threatening moves toward them upon their lands. They worked hard to help us save our land today.

Be safe, all of you. In this time of hard work and dedication there is much to be wary of. I am hoping all our problems will be over soon.

-s-
Qµinasa, Lady of Varshikar
Varshikar

Post by Varshikar »

Yes, listen to Quin's warnings. But the good news is that it seems a lot more calm in the settlement and the surrounding areas today. It has been peaceful and in order, which is good.

If you haven't noticed, much of the settlement has been repaired a few days ago, and we are working to finish it up. Right now, the castle is in bad shape though. So please donate if you are able to.

Keep up the good work everyone, things are progressing now.

-Fooser
Kasume

Post by Kasume »

I see little progression of Varshikar.
They just lost a huge portion of their lands. It seems, Varshikar has gotten smaller!

-Kasume-
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

Seeing as the Bloodskulls help us out, and we have no use for the entire northern section, it is no problem.
Kasume

Post by Kasume »

Or a problem unaware of?
I slant at the thought.

-Kasume-
Miraci Ruhn

Reply to Quin

Post by Miraci Ruhn »

If I am correct, the monsters that attacked were ogres. Some very skilled. They demanded food, and there were over 12. They not only came into Varshikar but went through other areas as well. One was even found as far as the mummy house at Trolls Bane!! Beware of more of these attacks. If anyone who was there at the time and remember this would please reply to the post, I would be grateful.

PLEASE: Remember to donate to our to city. Money would be VERY appreciated.
Quinasa

Post by Quinasa »

Kasume,

Please, as you are not a supporter or a citizen of this city please refrain from leaving your little meaningless notes that litter our wall. Your snide remarks and petty attempts at humour are unappreciated and uncared for. Put them somewhere else, please.

Qµinasa, Lady of Varshikar
Miraci Ruhn

Post by Miraci Ruhn »

To the leaders of Varshikar.

Today, there was an... overrunning.. that took place. There were numerous attacks from different creatures, including ogres, spiders and skeletons (others to, but I can't be certain as to what they were). Varshikar has also been under a few... attacks, so to speak, by the orc horde. Will this not be investigated? It would seem strange that these creatures choose our specific place to wreak havoc. Also, with these happenings combined with the previous group of spiders, should a warning not be issued? Until this is settled, it is my suggestion that a caution be posted to warn the weak. If it is not my place to speak this way please let me know.
falco1029

Post by falco1029 »

A message seems to be burned on a very nicely made piece of paper

Warnings have been issued. Everyone (almost) knows about what is going on. My suggestion is for us to become more organized: prepeare some ghood defensive spots and areas to hideout if the town is overrun. Also someone should try to find the necromancer/demon/whatever that is doing this.

-Ules Felko