Quest for power

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Misjbar

Quest for power

Post by Misjbar »

Walks up to a small cave, carrying some items covered with elven runes, an amulet strapped around his head. His cheek is engraved with an ancient tattoo, as his body is wrapped in some fine clothes. He carries a backpack, quite bulging from the heavy load. He walks with a steady pace, sniffing randomly at moments, getting a disgusted look on his face everytime. He walks into the cave, the darkness soon swallowing him inside. He walks further up in, as the place is visited by him before.
Suddenly he stops, and draws a candle from his backpack, and lits it, setting it north from himself. He does the same with 7 other candles, placing them in each direction from him: south, southwest, west, northwest, northeast, east and southeast. He connects them all witheachother by lines, drawn by a piece of chalk from his backpack. He sets the items he carried to the side of him: a small staff, a ring, a hairband and a tiny bottle, with a swirling liquid inside. He sets himself in a lotus position, and begins meditating, his head clear of any thought.

After a short day, he stops. Smiling softly at his surroundings, strangely lit by the still burning candles, he sits up straight, and looks to the darkness ahead in the cave, and murmurs a few words, holding his hands with the palms up in front of him:

"May the god of my desires respond, may the god of my power be around, may I serve in its grace, may I serve him forever as long as my body can endure..."
He awaits silently, his eyes closed as he holds his hands up.

((Open RP. Post if you feel the need to join in))
Misjbar

Post by Misjbar »

Walks into town after his short seance, his eyes covered with blood veins, swollen up. He walks up to the marketplace, trembling as he does. His mind feels encovered with hate, and the first person he sees, John Irenicus, he focuses his mind upon. He glances at him, walking up to the river, and turns around, aiming an arrow. He softly trembles. John protests, and Misjbar shoots an arrow, hitting his shield. So goes for many more. John runs up to him, and kills him with two blows from his sword...
Misjbar

Post by Misjbar »

Awakes outside of town, sleeping in a comfy bed in the house of the druids. He glances around, a soft smile on his face. He mutters softly
"It seem the gods have been mercifull.....I'll never doubt them again"
Feels the thin sheets draped over his body, as he looks at the bookshelf close to him, and reaches out to grab a book, and begins reading, not noticing his surroundings anymore, as he reads slowly, the book describing a particular part of history. He even stopped wondering what happened, and how he got resurrected
Zarah

Post by Zarah »

Zarah, who waited for Misjbar to awake, outside in the forest, loring fresh herbs for his wounds, comes back seeing this single candle enlighted where she left him. She puts some short grown flowers in a wooden vase near him
and puts it on a table where he first can not see it - in the shadow.
She smiles at him - not saying anything cause she don't wants to disturb him and makes her way to a small kitchen where she uses to mix potions and begins to crush the herbs in the mortar.
Misjbar

Post by Misjbar »

Doesn't notice Zarah near him, and goes on with his reading. The book is called Zhambra: God of friendship. Nearly everything about Zhambra is in there, or so it seems. He flips a page, and looks of some pictures worshipping him.
He quickly gets bored, his gaze shifting from side to side again. He sees the outskirts of the flowers, wondering how they got there. He removes the sheets of him, and sits on the side of his bed, sniffing at the slowly moving scent of the flowers. He stays perfectly silent, thinking about the past, as he tries to figure out what the flowers are
Zarah

Post by Zarah »

Zarah steps near him facing his back.

"Do you feel better?" Her voice sounds warm. She holds a bottle with a light green luiquid in her hands that reflects the candle light strongly.
She looks at the wounds on his shoulders.
Misjbar

Post by Misjbar »

Turns around, the smile he already had enhancing.
"I don't really know Zarah....I don't even very clearly remember things. But I do not feel very awfull, no.."
He turns his body, so he faces her, still sitting on the edge of the bed, and looks at the potion.
"What is that for Zarah...? I..I cannot really remember what it is..."
Gets a confused look on his face, glaring at the potion.
Zarah

Post by Zarah »

"Well..." Zarah looks at the potion. "It's a mixture of milk and some herbs I recently lored. It's to cool and to heal your wounds. Do you remember where you got them from?"

"I wonder why you don't remember the potion. But at least you remember my name."

Zarah smiles and places herself beneath Misjbar still holding the potion in her chest.
Misjbar

Post by Misjbar »

Frowns, glaring at her. He goes over his shoulders, feeling a stinging pain as he touches them
"Aah.....no, I don't really remember where I got them. Last thing I remember was seeing John Irenicus charging at me..."
Observes Zarah in her motions, setting his hands on the edges of the bed.
"So that stuff can heal me...? How?"
Zarah

Post by Zarah »

Zarahs eyes darken for a moment when she hears the name "John Irenicus". Remembering Ultoris words some hours ago she kind of nods to herself as if she finally understood but stays calm.

"Yes dear Misjbar. It's a special mixture of the white luiquid in plants, we sometimes call "milk" and different herbs like the Firnis blossom. Let me set free your bandages so I can put it on your shoulders again. You will see it will cool your skin aswell."

Zarah smiles and opens the bottle.
Misjbar

Post by Misjbar »

Turns around without saying a word, and bends forward slightly, to allow her to remove the bandages, as thoughts spin through his mind

Hmm......this is going nowhere. Being locked in this house of druids. Maybe I should convince her to give me the key....no, I couldn't. I could ofcourse.......

Thoughts flowing through his mind, in irregular order

What if I don't get my bow back.....I hope this stupid Gwynnether has it somewhere safe. If I get it back in a bad shape I ougt to..... Hmm...never mind. I wonder how I actually got my other self under it...he doesn't suspect a thing...

He gets a soft smile on his face, and glances over his shoulder at Zarah, obviously waiting
Zarah

Post by Zarah »

When Zarah finished to cream his shoulders with the mixture and lay bandages around them again in her professional way she places herself beside Misjbar on the bed and supports his shoulders with her arm like an embrace.

"So do you remember meanwhile?"

Her smile is soft and her view doesn't tell of her suspicioun towards John Irenicus.
Misjbar

Post by Misjbar »

Sighs as the mixture soothes his wounds and skin, and relaxes, staring at the flowers. He then looks at Zarah, as thoughts scoot through his mind

Hmmm......I could nicely ask for the key. She wouldn't suspect a thing....might even think I just lost it or something.

He puts on a soft smile, pulls his knees up to his chest, resting his head on his knees, and asks

Zarah...I lost my key. Could you lend me yours..?

Curls his underlip a little, staring straight at her eyes
Zarah

Post by Zarah »

"Sure Misjbar"

Zarah searches for her key in her bag.

"Could you be back this evening? I use to sleep on tress or on the beach these days and need it back on my way to my place then."

Zarah smiles and hands him over the key in a very slow move, looking how it falls down on his palm then eying him again with her friendly and warm smile.
Misjbar

Post by Misjbar »

Watches as she slowly gives him the key, getting quite annoyed. He holds his palm open, waiting patiently all the while, not wishing to ruin this opportunity. As he receives the key, he looks at your eyes, trying to make them look warm and uneventfull.

"I will, I just need to get to town and get it remade, so I can have one too. Thank you very much. And I didn't know you slept here on the beach...is it comfortable?

Thoughts flowing through his mind

Let's keep this smooth....she might suspect something..

Maybe I should just tell her, what I'm about to do...it doesn't really matter, she is a good friend. What am I thinking, let's get this over with!
Zarah

Post by Zarah »

Zarah smiles obviously not suspecting anything.

"Oh yes. The beach can be very comfortable on the warm days. Can you be back till sunset?"

Zarah gets up and ties one of the bigger flowers, slighty reminding one of a sunflower, on his jacket and smiles.

"You look a little down today. Take this flower and let it cheer you up al little."

She taps on his shoulder and says 'Farewell.'
Misjbar

Post by Misjbar »

Bows sligthly, hiding the mischevious grin on his face. He quickly walks towards the door, opens it, and runs of to town, his jacket flowing in the wind, as he quickly removes the flower, his mind set on something TOTALLY else......
Zarah

Post by Zarah »

Zarah, looks after him at the door. When he leaves she waits for a while there looking thoughtfull but not sorrowed and finally closes it and walks back to the library, working on on her studies.
Misjbar

Post by Misjbar »

Walks happy through the outside gardens, thoughts flowing freely through his mind

I wonder what happened.....what is this ban intended for........I wonder what happened..........And where are my weapons......

Thinks away, his mind and gaze set upon the sky, as he suddenly falls into a big hole nearby the house of the druis, and blacks out
Arkadia Misella

Post by Arkadia Misella »

Arkadia had been following Misjbar for days now for the sole purpose of punishing him through his Lilli. After days of watching the fool do more damage to himself than she could do, she finally decides to end the useless chase. After Misjbar stepped from the Druid's house she stalked him silently through the forest. After coming to a most perfect spot, she trained her bow upon his head. Ready to release her arrow, she watched helplessly as Misjbar walked stright into a large hole.
"Damn!" She yelled aloud.
She aimed towards the woods and released her arrow burying deep into an owl who instantly turned into an explosion of feathers. She stood up and leaned against a tree.
"I guess I shall wait for the moron to struggle his way up before I teach him the lesson he needs to be taught." She thought to herself
Zarah

Post by Zarah »

Zarah awakened in the library, where she fell asleep while waiting fo Misjbar. Arkadias voice had distirbed her sleep and slowly getting up from a table, leaned over a book she read, she makes her way to the next window, looking at the position of the moon. 'It's deep night. Where Misjbar might be?' She looks out of the window seeing someone liing in a trap no fully recognizing who. She opens the door carefully and blocks it with a wooden trunk she places straight on the door.
Making a few steps in the hole's direction she leans down, kneeling on the ground, and recognizes Misjybar.

Surprised she gives him her hand when her view flew to a women still hiding in the distance obviously beeing connecting to Misjbar somehow.

"Who...?" she asks rather herself than anyone else. But then she puts all her efforts in rescuing Misjbar. A ring is glittering on her right ring finger when she puts down her hand for him.
Misjbar

Post by Misjbar »

Still lies seemingly unconsious in the hole, his eyes blank and spread wide open, the pupils broken. His mind seems to be split in two, the thought contradicting eachother

Foolish creatures need to be destroyed....

No! No.....friends...family...loved ones

Foolish beings must be destroyed...

Wait....wait...who are you...

What are you talking about.....I am you...you are me... The very essence of your soul is split in two

He then gasps for air, awake once again and seeing Zarah hanging somewhat over him. He grabs the hand rather dazed, glaring at Zarah with a confused look
Misjbar

Post by Misjbar »

The glaring seemed to last for hours for him, even though only one second past. He then blurts out, gasping

GET IT AWAY FROM ME!
Get it away!

Let's go of the hand, and falls back into the hole again, his hands pressed against his head
Zarah

Post by Zarah »

For a second Zarah thought she had his hand secure but then it slips away suddenly. As if he would fall in an endless hole she cries for his name:

"Misibar!" and it seems to echo all around her for a while.

Finally she looks in the hole again. It's senseless. Noone there to ask for help but this lady between the trees maybe. Three townguards are in jail, one has put himself under arrest. When she reaches for his hand again she shakes her head considering this hopeless situation. Strenously she bows herself in the hole looking to the women she can not fully recognize.

"Please! Help me!"
Damien

Post by Damien »

As Damien returns to the library from a long walk through the woods, he suddenly hears a voice shouting nearby. Damien quietly drops a small bag that obviously contains food, looks to the left and to the right, then qickly sneaks around the wall towards the place he heard the shouting coming from.
Misjbar

Post by Misjbar »

Feels his mind spinning around, unconsious most of the time, like as if he was in a dream.

Misjbar, you summoned me......Misjbar, what do you need............The lesser races cannot be destroyed yet, you must first take out your own, they will harm you the most......Misjbar hold on, they are trying to fool you....Only believe in yourself, only believe in me.....

He lays broken on the floor, the same thought spinning around his mind over and over again
Arkadia Misella

Post by Arkadia Misella »

Arkadia took flight back into the trees. How the little Elfess had seen her was a mystery, but she knew now was not the time to be seen. If Misjbar's life was to come to an end abruptly, it would have been best if she was not placed at the scene. Suddenly she stops. Along the wall far from her a figure was moving silently and cautiously towards Misjbar's position. Her ears perked up and her curiosity grew slightly

Another assassin? She thought to herself

Arkadia put some distance between the figure and herself and watched it intently, and followed him slowly without a sound.
Misjbar

Post by Misjbar »

Spreads his eyes open wide, focused on Zarah, and rises on his feet, as he clamps his hands around her neck, squeezing hard. HIs eyes seem broken, but very awake

Foolish little girl......What are you doing?! You can't stop me!

Keeps glaring at Zarah's eyes, as he tries to suffocate her
Zarah

Post by Zarah »

Zarah struggles and gasps for air. She makes just unintelligible noises. Her surprise about Misjbars actions let her fail to react quickly. Triing to push off herself she makes confused moves sinking slowly near into the hole.
She glares at Misjbar with eyes wide open triing to get rid of his hands from her neck.
Damien

Post by Damien »

Seeing two persons, seemingly struggling, Damien feels as if being watched. But since one of both suddenly cries out "You can't stop me", or something alike, and tries to suffocate the other person, he just looks for the watcher for a second, and quickly heads for the hole.
Coming quietly from behing Mjisbar, who seems to be quite occupied, Damien stops about four steps behind him, raises his wand, and covers his eyes mumbling a single word.
In that moment, the tip of his wand causes a single, extremely bright and blinding light flash.
Damien quickly takes the hand from his eyes and pulls his grey cloak deep down into his face.

"Good evening. May i ask for the reason of this ...behaviour ?"

The tip of his wand still glows in a dark red, and produces a deep, humming sound now.