question

If you found a bug in Illarion or need help ask here. / Wenn Du einen Fehler in Illarion gefunden hast oder Hilfe benötigst, frage hier.

Moderator: Developers

Athian

question

Post by Athian »

in the new book system, the book of Self awarness says some of my stats are at zero thought the definatly aren't. just wondering about it is all, or maybe it's just me.
Gurik Elvenstar

Post by Gurik Elvenstar »

i was wondering about that also lets hope we get an answer
Athian

Post by Athian »

i definatly like the new setup, it's probably just not finished now that i think about it
Brendan Mason

Post by Brendan Mason »

I really dont like that Book of Self Awareness...
Yesterday, I heard two players saying (IG) that their such and such a skill was very high.

It seems a tad OOC, dont you think.
Gro'bul

Post by Gro'bul »

I have to agree, there should be words like "good" or "average" and such instead of numbers.
Athian

Post by Athian »

Since this thread was about books anyway. i decided i'd jsut use it to ask another question anyway. my character has a few fernis books left that apperantly do not work or are not supposed to work, of which i'm not sure, i also noticed my mes books were delelted. should i expect the same with the fernis books. if so i'll just get rid of them now.
Falk vom Wald

Post by Falk vom Wald »

No, you can keep these books, for a while :wink:
Valdonyr Alkidor

Post by Valdonyr Alkidor »

Valdonyr wonders...

hmm... so where will we be finding books from soon? hmm... this is interesting ... just wondering ... dont answer i know its in-game :) i just like it when a game like this changes and has frequent updates ... especially when its to discover in-game ... wow !!