Account

If you found a bug in Illarion or need help ask here. / Wenn Du einen Fehler in Illarion gefunden hast oder Hilfe benötigst, frage hier.

Moderator: Developers

Irania

Account

Post by Irania »

When I try to log in, it says that my account has not been eccepted. Does that mean that they just haven't activated it yet? Because they did accept my name and my questions.
Keikan Hiru

Post by Keikan Hiru »

Yes.
Irania

Post by Irania »

So until my account has been activated a little screen will pop up saying that my account has not yet been accepted and I should go to the web site for details? OR did something go wrong?
Keikan Hiru

Post by Keikan Hiru »

Yes, until we activated your Account this message will appear.

The solution to this 'problem' is: Wait, and try to log in later or tomorrow.
Gro'bul

Post by Gro'bul »

Just keep trying to log on, it will be a little while till they activate the new group of players.
Irania

Post by Irania »

you mean they have a day when they add new players, they don't just do as many as they can in one day?
Went Beerbelcher

Post by Went Beerbelcher »

Thank you that answers my question as well, i guess ill be joining illarion in the smae group of players
Gro'bul

Post by Gro'bul »

I am not entirely sure of the process, the person who does the character activation does it every once in a while when a certain number of persons accumulate or just every set number of days. None but the gm's really know how hard it is to activate a character, be patient and you time will come. There are different people who accept account applications and accually set the characters free.