Attention, Admins: A Suggestion

If you found a bug in Illarion or need help ask here. / Wenn Du einen Fehler in Illarion gefunden hast oder Hilfe benötigst, frage hier.

Moderator: Developers

Armil Darken

Attention, Admins: A Suggestion

Post by Armil Darken »

Simple and short, make a pinned topic here and on the general board that is titled, "Notice: Time It Takes To Be Accepted And Activated"

And put "1-4 weeks on avrage. Can take 7 days after acceptance until activation." or something

And pin a topic in the RPG Board that is titled "No posting by people not accepted into Illarion"

And the same topic in the guilds board, the topics would be pinned and locked so no Idiots could reply asking how long it takes and spam.

((PS New ones i dont call you all idots but the people that post after post about "How long will it take?" when two posts down it was awensered for another idiot.))

((Also I've noticed it really only english speakers that ask theese stupid question. "Proud To Be An American" it makes me. :lol: ))
Gro'bul

Post by Gro'bul »

Armil, if you can't read german, how would you know? :idea: :roll:

Well if since about half of these people don't bother to read the front page, I guess it wouldn't hurt too much.
Armil Darken

Post by Armil Darken »

Well there does happen to be more "How long posts on this board, than there are all of the german posts.
Mishrack

Post by Mishrack »

Personally I have only ever seen one or two german posts on that. It does make one wonder though... :roll:
Rynt

Post by Rynt »

Easy. More english speakers play crap like Tibia and Runescape.
Falk vom Wald

Post by Falk vom Wald »

Maybe one reason might be: for months we have a relation of 3 to 4:1 english speaking people requesting our account.
But watch out: English speaking people come from all over the world to play the game. I would not honor the american party for being the inventors of stupid questions. Some of my german speaking people here are hot to get this title too.
Paul

Post by Paul »

I think this is a really good idea....it would result in much less annoyance.
Practically everyday there is a new post asking that very question, it would save everyone a great deal of patience if this would be done.

TO go off topic a bit, i have tried tibia, and within around 5 min, I deleted it, it has NO POINT what-so-ever!
Keikan Hiru

Post by Keikan Hiru »

So we should make another sticky, the 4th in this Board?

I doubt that anybody would read it.
As much as i doubt that anybody has read the opening text at the Newspage where everything is discribed.

So every person who is asking this (useless) question did not take the time to read all informations we provided.
Therefore it is a bit useless to "spam" our own board with more sticky posts.

Its a nice idea, but somehow also a bit wasted.
Cuderon

Post by Cuderon »

What about a FAQ at a good place? Or in the same zip file that the client comes with?
Armil Darken

Post by Armil Darken »

Ok Kerian put it this way, make one stick "Spam" post, and maby 2-3 people a month will see it, well theres 3 people you dont have to reply to and thus it saves you time.
Gronfyn Alkidor

Post by Gronfyn Alkidor »

lol
i really agree that tibia and runescape are nothing but crap
i used to play runescape in summmer 2002
everyone there is crappy and the admins and gamemasters say they will update graphics ... but never do
they said they will be updating graphics since September 2002 and no graphics got updated since !!
lolololol
i was gonna start playing tibia about 2 months ago but it lagged too much and its graphics are nothing but crap too
illarion is the only TRUE ORPG
if i had known of it before !! that would have been great !! :P
Gronfyn Alkidor

Post by Gronfyn Alkidor »

at the moment i am waiting for my account to be activated... but i do not care bcos i am so happy to be accepted :) and i am that kinda patient guy :)
Twania Green

Post by Twania Green »

Hi there,

I know you are excited. Please remember not to spam the boards unless you have something "important" to say. This is a very active board, so don't add to the gridlock. ;)

Also, please remember your grammar lessons from school. "Bcos" isn't in *my* dictionary. We don't allow web-ese here as it makes posts difficult to read for everyone, both English and German-speakers.

While your account is being processed, read the histories and find the links to various guilds to satisfy yourself.

Twania
Val De Gausse

Post by Val De Gausse »

Yea Tibia sucked. Especially that death system Where you lost a BUNCH of XP. That made me made. I quit within a few days.
Keikan Hiru

Post by Keikan Hiru »

Gronfyn Alkidor and Deies this is not a place for Chit-Chat.

Dont make me to delete your current and future postings.
Salathe

Post by Salathe »

Or you could put it somewhere where you know that they will read it

putting it on the web formula might help alot, or some, or maybe in the email, they probably read the emails they get from you guys 3 or 4 times