[b]wow....[/b] note this is not a spam just a question

If you found a bug in Illarion or need help ask here. / Wenn Du einen Fehler in Illarion gefunden hast oder Hilfe benötigst, frage hier.

Moderator: Developers

Bleearg

[b]wow....[/b] note this is not a spam just a question

Post by Bleearg »

:cry: ...I really dont understand why you put everyone through such hell.
Everytime i log on to this site i see a total number of people playing and its never been higher than 19. You guys wouldnt be so busy if you would just let everyone play without having to send a retarded story in, and answering questions about roleplaying. It's just stupid. It's just a game.
Do you guys not get payed for running this site or this game, because if thats the case then i understand but otherwise, why not just let us play?
Vindigan

Re: [b]wow....[/b] note this is not a spam just a question

Post by Vindigan »

Bleearg wrote:Do you guys not get payed for running this site or this game, because if thats the case then i understand
No they do not get paid at all. Read the main website for the history of Illarion. But, seen as you understand, you wont have to read it :lol:
Hermie

Post by Hermie »

As for the ammount of players online. There are times were it has been 41 or around there. Sure you look at games like Runescape with 50,000 or whatever players, but here its quality, not quantity that counts.

You dont have to be the best roleplayer in the world, but the idea is to stop Player Killing and people who would treat the game like a powergaming bloodbath.
Belegi

Post by Belegi »

In former days there was not an account system and I´m quiet glad that there is one now! I don´t want to play with MasterKilla0815 or Sir KillALot. There are many people who actually want to play this game (not only 19!), the GM´s have so many applications from people who don´t consider all this "stupid". To write a little story and to answer some plain questions briefly, is that hell to you?! I consider Tibia as hell...
Athian

Post by Athian »

P.S this this little post probably didn't help your chances of actually getting accepted, should have just been patient, yelling at the GM's will not get you in faster or make them consider allowing you to play. Maybe i nice apology is in order. good luck anyway.
Bleearg

Post by Bleearg »

:oops: geez, i didnt mean for this post to be a complaint or anything of the likes, i just didnt understand why the gm's would busy themselves with all the e-mails and not bother having an auto-accepter thing.
I understand now and apollogize to the GM's and anyone i MAY have upsetted.
I just cant really control what im saying when im anxious to do something(play this game for one). I just REEEAALLY want to play.and so do a lot of other people.
Turnupto

Post by Turnupto »

I just wonder, how you can play a RPG-Game without any roleplay...
paul laffing
Location: the place where only completely serious people are allowed

Post by paul laffing »

What he doesn't understand is that this isn't a Massive multiplayer online roleplaying game. Just a multiplayer online roleplaying game. Not as many people are needed, nor allowed.