how long do i wait to get accepted?

If you found a bug in Illarion or need help ask here. / Wenn Du einen Fehler in Illarion gefunden hast oder Hilfe benötigst, frage hier.

Moderator: Developers

Ezor Edwickton

Post by Ezor Edwickton »

About my earlier post saying it took 2 month. I now found out that this was because someone didn't send me the next e-mail which i now have, and am writing up my story now. :lol:
Keikan Hiru

Post by Keikan Hiru »

In your posting are two facts wrong.

1st: You waited at max only one month, i could read it from the date of your Request.

2nd: We send you the following Mails, but somehow you did not recived them or deleted them.
Xaveria

Post by Xaveria »

I was looking arount for some answers about hotmail - but did not found any ( sorry if there was..)

But fact is - hotmail filters sometimes the mails from the illarions server as spam.

So you better dont use hotmail if you want to be at the safe site. There are nice other freemailer....
Paul

Post by Paul »

Now i started actually checking my junk mail.... hope fully, ill get it soon.....by the way, this was probably asked, but i did not see it, if I do not get accept, am i notified?
Grishnak Bloodlust

Post by Grishnak Bloodlust »

It's not receiving that's the problem. I used Hotmail to send a char adding mail. I am wondering if it has been received by the Illarion team. If it has dissapeared again, is there an alternative to e-mail I can do to get my char added to my account?
wr4th

Post by wr4th »

Darnet GET YOUR poo TOGETHER PEOPLE!!!
Last edited by wr4th on Tue Aug 26, 2003 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nerevar Schattenaxt

Post by Nerevar Schattenaxt »

- edit
Paul

Post by Paul »

wr4th wrote:DAMNIT GET YOUR @@@@ TOGETHER PEOPLE!!!
Yo, man, you need to chill, these people are working as hard as they can already, and you are not helping, i would like to see you make your own RPG game, and organize it like they did, and until you do STFU!
wr4th

Post by wr4th »

i really don't care what i say anymore. cause i already know they aren't going to let me play cause i've been waiting for 5 freak'n months.
Keikan Hiru

Post by Keikan Hiru »

Ever considered to make a new request? No?
wr4th

Post by wr4th »

well i lost my interest in the whole game about 3 months ago. I am not saying they didn't work hard. They made a fun game which has turned out to be crap since you have to wait so long to be accepted.

I, like some others, (most likely) are impatiant when it comes to months.
Keikan Hiru

Post by Keikan Hiru »

Normaly you have to wait 5 to 10 days, depends on the number of aviable Account workers.

You wait longer if you Name is refused right away (which was your case i belive).

You have to wait longer if your story is medicore, these take the most times.
I always have to ask another Account GM about his opinion on this story, or even 2 others.

If you lost interest, why are you still spamming our Boards?
Paul

Post by Paul »

This post is really starting to go the wrong way. I just wanted to know how long you have to wait to get accepted, then all these people start complaining, this has nothing to do with this topic, now, STOP SPAMMING! :evil:
wr4th

Post by wr4th »

i'm not trying to spam, i 'm tryijng to get a point across.

- i was talking to the other guy before you

It does have somthing to do with the topic...

first they ask how long it's going to take right after they get the account request sent.

then if it hasn't been accepted within 5 freakin months they get a little angry cause they wanted to play.

so they send an e-mail to the gamemaster and he dosn't reply, so he gets on the forum to see if anyone else is experiencing what he is going through. but he dosn't really find anything like his...

so then he starts asking people why his account hasn't been accepted after the 6 month. but they don't really answer him they just say somthing like "i had to wait a couple weeks" which pisses me off even more.

then you start doing what i am doing.

Ok so then. what do i do to get accepted? should i send in another request?
Gro'bul

Post by Gro'bul »

:? This game does mention it is recommended for people 16 and older,which is equal to about the usa age of around 40 maybe? Common sense, read the rules, follow the procedures on the front page, you will be set.
willem

Post by willem »

i have a question about a name is Willem Time a good acceptable name for humans? :?:
Grant Herion

Post by Grant Herion »

Willem is a good name, though not sure about Time. Might not be accepted.
willem

Post by willem »

but whqat about as one name?
Grant Herion

Post by Grant Herion »

willem is ok, though I would prefer everyone has last names since, I am not sure many people back then had only 1 name...
willem

Post by willem »

it is a first and last name as in a person named Willem Time
Gro'bul

Post by Gro'bul »

Maybe a little more origional on the last name?
willem

Post by willem »

ummm i have a very short memery term but i cant remember if i sent my name and password in because i sent another but i rembered that i dident fit the name rule my new name is Willem Time. if yuo need the password tell me
Keikan Hiru

Post by Keikan Hiru »

We are unable to send you eMails, they return undelivered.

Reapply from a different provider, or make sure you dont put us on any blocker-list.
Paul

Post by Paul »

Crap. I have been having that problem for a while now... i guess i am going to recreate my e-mail.

as soon as i make anew one, i'll send you a PM, but do i have to make a new account, scince I applied with that e-mail
Keikan Hiru

Post by Keikan Hiru »

If you dont have a active Ingame Character, it does not matter much if you change your email now.

In the case you are accepted and want to change the email adress of a character (account) than please use the correct email adress.
I do not respond on PM Requests, too easy to fake.
(Use this only if you are already accepted!)
Paul

Post by Paul »

my new e-mail is "pavel_k_2003@hotmail.com"
Val De Gausse

How?

Post by Val De Gausse »

How do they know if you can roleplay? I can yet i haven't found a game quite like this. I haven't been accepted yet. The concept is quite simple. Pretend you are the actual character. Speak in voice and always keep same history. The hardest part I find is to keep the same style of manner. Like one day you feel evil, but you can't be evil because you are known to be good. (Well you could if you had a good logical reason for that char.)
paul laffing
Location: the place where only completely serious people are allowed

Re: How?

Post by paul laffing »

Deies wrote:How do they know if you can roleplay? I can yet i haven't found a game quite like this. I haven't been accepted yet. The concept is quite simple. Pretend you are the actual character. Speak in voice and always keep same history. The hardest part I find is to keep the same style of manner. Like one day you feel evil, but you can't be evil because you are known to be good. (Well you could if you had a good logical reason for that char.)
Its not as hard as it seems. What you need to do is be your character when you are playing. You need an on and off switch for your char. Turn it on when playing, off when ooc or not playing.
Keikan Hiru

Post by Keikan Hiru »

Paul (not Laffing), when I refuse to accept Requests for those changes via Board PM, than you can be sure that I will never do them because of a posting at the board.

Use the correct eMail Adress for changes of these kinds (only if you have a active Ingame Character).
Ciccero

Post by Ciccero »

But Roleplaying is beeing another person. This person can have disseases like schizophrenia, depression or else. Everyone can have a bad day even imaginary heros.

Hope you won't get schizophrenic when you play next time :D