how long do i wait to get accepted?

If you found a bug in Illarion or need help ask here. / Wenn Du einen Fehler in Illarion gefunden hast oder Hilfe benötigst, frage hier.

Moderator: Developers

Paul

how long do i wait to get accepted?

Post by Paul »

i sent my account info, and i wanna know how long do i have to wait to be accepted, or what do i need to do.
Arkadia Misella

Post by Arkadia Misella »

it takes some time, kick back and relax and keep checking your email everyday....could be a few days, could be a few weeks
Paul

Post by Paul »

now that is discouraging!
Arkadia Misella

Post by Arkadia Misella »

They are really busy with everyones applications hun, and it does take some time...they aren't machines that run off of oil and candy bars contrary to popular belief. Trusst me, it is worth the wait.
Paul

Post by Paul »

*whistles*
Kireor Lightstep

Post by Kireor Lightstep »

:oops: alas, there be no confirmation abouts my account. I'm bored as ye are mate, that's fer damned shore!
Paul

Post by Paul »

i think that they should install automatic acceptors rather than doing it manually, so far all rpg games i played do it automatically, how old is this game anyway?
Aradhul

Post by Aradhul »

THey dont do it automatically because most people who ask can barely rp so they do it to see if the people can actually rp.
Gro'bul

Post by Gro'bul »

Do you know why they do it manually? To test if people can roleplay, if you don't understand this concept, this game is not for you.
Kireor Lightstep

hahahahahahaha, i just said that in another forum
Paul

Post by Paul »

i do know how to rp, as a matter fo fact, i have a character on another major rp game, so, i have alot of experience
Aradhul

Post by Aradhul »

It probable was Hack'n Slash. Illarion is not like that just to let you know.
Gro'bul

Post by Gro'bul »

this game is let me guess....tibia?
Ezor Edwickton

Post by Ezor Edwickton »

If you want what they tell you it'll only take a few weeks if you wan't reality you'll be very lucky if you get it within 2 months of applying.
Rynt

Post by Rynt »

Lucky if you get it within 2 months? It took me 2 weeks to get accepted, after doing a second story. After a few days, my account was activated.
Gro'bul

Post by Gro'bul »

<--3days

If you are right for the game, it's not hard to get accepted, and if you aren't accepted, you probobly wouldn't find this game very enjoyable anyhow.
Kireor Lightstep

can anyone give some tips on how to get accepted faster, i can roleplay, very well, but this wait sorta stinks, they should just have an in game button that says "Report Stupidity" and you can click it when you see some pointless ooc stuff.
Paul

Post by Paul »

Aradhul wrote:It probable was Hack'n Slash. Illarion is not like that just to let you know.
I never even heard of that game, actually, it was, and still is dransik
Keikan Hiru

Post by Keikan Hiru »

Hack 'n Slash:

A Game with the main propose to kill monster and to collect Exp-Points (Experience), Gold, Goods, Items (basicly new Weapons/Amors).

I know Dransik, it has potential, but its still a Hack 'n Slash.

Illarion is "a bit" different to this concept.
Paul

Post by Paul »

not for everybody, i always roleplay when playing rpg games like dransik, otherwise, its just not fun, they call them rpg for a reason
Gro'bul

Post by Gro'bul »

Rpg's, otherwise knowns as roleplaying games, used to only be one player, you had no chance to talk ooc because the npc's had no idea what a "nintendo" was.
wr4th

Post by wr4th »

Arkadia Misella wrote:it takes some time, kick back and relax and keep checking your email everyday....could be a few days, could be a few weeks
Yeah sure... I've been waiting ever since March. I think maybe they didn't accept me. but if they didn't accept me, the least they could do is send an "account request denied" e-mail or somthing. so i can try it some other time.
Galdriel

Post by Galdriel »

one gets nice posts concerning this:

>Please help me i cant get an account i did a request at like 10:00 am and
>its now 12 in the morning (middle of the night) and no account plz do i need
>to wait more than 14 hours help.......

Come on kids, learn to read, learn some patience, etc...
Last edited by Galdriel on Thu Aug 21, 2003 8:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gro'bul

Post by Gro'bul »

READ the rules, if your name is good, they send you a story, you reply, you get accepted/denied.
Kireor Lightstep

ok fine, no one listen to me :(
wr4th

Post by wr4th »

hey... 14 hrs. is nothing compared to 5 months.

I mean, i know they are busy and all, but can't they go down a list from people who are waiting the longest to people who have just finished creating an account? do they accept them randomly or is there someone waiting even longer than i.

BTW if you don't want to hear complainers like me, then don't have an account subject for a forum. what else are we going to talk about, and if everybody READS the rules then there should be no reason to ask questions anyway. i mean.. how often does someone ask, "What's the answer to question #1?" Every one can READ the rules and answer the questions but that dosn't mean they'll give a shit about your account. If your not going to accept them, then just deny them or shut down the game cause you don't want to get on your computer and accept hundreds of accounts. although i don't blame you.

all i am saying is this... if you can't take all the stress of accepting the accounts, why don't you change it back to the old way so we can do it ourselves.

Thank you
Credits:

Written by Wrath
Galdriel

Post by Galdriel »

If you got no response you might wonder if you name was not like one on the list above. Furtheron i have written several times, that sometimes our mail does not seem to arrive at the recipient, due to spam-filters or whatever other reason.
wr4th

Post by wr4th »

What list are you talking about?
chizari

Post by chizari »

i really hope i get accepted soon,because i really want to rp and play this game,but they have not accpeted me yet.
Grishnak Bloodlust

Post by Grishnak Bloodlust »

I had a problem adding a new char, its been over 2 months and his name was not unacceptable. I PM'd a few GM's but they have seen nor head nor tail of a mail from me. I sent another off as was suggested but I doubt that will get through either. I used Hotmail to send, is there a problem with my e-mail provider as I have heard there were problems with Hotmail.

Thanks, Grish.