Curious, so why not?

If you found a bug in Illarion or need help ask here. / Wenn Du einen Fehler in Illarion gefunden hast oder Hilfe benötigst, frage hier.

Moderator: Developers

Omega Minus

Curious, so why not?

Post by Omega Minus »

Just wondering, what do you guys think of my name? It's Xylon Galahad. I sent an email and the name character was excepted, and now I'm waiting for the reply to my story. My email is OneWingedDemonXx@Netscape.com, if anyone knows the status on that. Anyway, I just wanted to know what you guys thought because I like it and, well I'm bored. He's an elf, and "Xylon" means "Lives in the forest", and "Galahad" means "Pure, noble, and selfless".
Gro'bul

Post by Gro'bul »

wasn't sir galahad one the nights of the round table? (brings back memories of monty python and the holy grail) Don't expect your question to be answered, would you rather they processed the account requests or answer posts? They will get to your story eventually, they will email you when they have done this.
Omega Minus

Post by Omega Minus »

I have no idea if that was the name of one of them. I don't even know where I heard of it. I just looked up some name meanings and found it. And, I'm honestly not trying to sound mean, but I really don't care if I get answers, I wasn't looking for them, I was just saying. The point of me posting this, incase the topic didn't tell you, I was just wondering what people thought of that name in general for Illarion. The forum heading does say for Illarion things that don't fit anywhere else. I didn't make the post to find out about my email. I understand it can take awhile and I don't mind how long I wait. I just figured it would be nice to know it's status, IF anyone knew. Anyway, sorry. Cya.
Ondura

Post by Ondura »

This is the General Board.
Question about Account please write on Account Board.
Omega Minus

Post by Omega Minus »

Ugh... Does no one understand? I was not asking about my account. I was asking if anyone else had any thoughts on that name, or any other names that they may like. There is ONE, yes ONE, sentence about my account, and I didn't ask anything about it. I was looking to see if maybe any other people found names with meanings they associated with their character, and such things. Ehh...forget it I just won't ever attempt to post another friendly "Just wondering to see ANYONE'S thoughts" topic again. I wasn't looking for answers from a GM. I'm sorry.

EDIT: Oh, I'm sorry. I guess you guys would consider there being two sentences about my account, the one right before it. Although, I was just saying what I've done, just so that no one mis-understands and thinks I'm asking if the name will be accepted.
Akrael

Post by Akrael »

Still, we understand, but it should've been posted under Account messageboard. Anything dealing with accounts should be posted there. Even if your asking about an account name, or someones opinions.
Omega Minus

Post by Omega Minus »

Oh ok. I'm very sorry. Thank you for being more specific.
Keikan Hiru

Post by Keikan Hiru »

No Board at this forum is supposed to be a "Is my Name good?"-Question place.

I dont want to see such useless topics.
Everybody who reads the namerules knows what name is good and what not.
Omega Minus

Post by Omega Minus »

Alright man. I tried to be nice. I really don't give a smile. I noticed most of the people (Meaning not all) on the board are fucking retards that need to get away from their computer and get a life. You're all ignorant assholes. I don't even want to play this game anymore, not if there's so many dipshits in it. You can save time and not even read my story if you haven't already. And hey, I'm not one to criticize, but there's no reason to be fucks about things. I'm sure alot of people agree with me on some of this, though they'll never admit it. You're most likely going to ban me, and well, that's good. Alright I think I'm done now. By the way, change the fucking forum heading that says "Everything about Illarion that fits no where else", if you can't ask opinions on things.
Omega Minus

Post by Omega Minus »

One more thing, "Keikan Hiru", you're one fucking dense GM. I wasn't asking if it was a good name. Jesus fucking Christ you would think some one here would have a brain.
Aradhul

Post by Aradhul »

Omega or who ever you are you are that was one of the stupidest things you could do now you may never get into the game.
Omega Minus

Post by Omega Minus »

Hmm...really? Heh, did you notice I said I don't want to get in anymore? Well, cya.

^~
Gro'bul

Post by Gro'bul »

Omega Minus wrote: I was asking if anyone else had any thoughts on that name, or any other names that they may like.
I'm asking if the name will be accepted.
Well who's the ignorent one now?
Omega Minus

Post by Omega Minus »

Omega Minus wrote:
I was asking if anyone else had any thoughts on that name, or any other names that they may like.
I'm asking if the name will be accepted.

Well who's the ignorent one now?
That made no sense "Gro'Bul". Not once did I say "I'm asking if the name would be accepted".

EDIT: One more thing. Above this obviosly shows that you are the ignorant one. It's not nice to alter things I've said, and then try to quote it like I did say it.

F u c k y o u b u d d y
Last edited by Omega Minus on Sun Aug 10, 2003 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gro'bul

Post by Gro'bul »

Why would you ask what we though if you thought it was going to be accepted?

And if you don't care about this game anymore why are you still hanging around the forums?
Belegi

Post by Belegi »

Could someone please close this thread or maybe even delete this crap...