Reply To Broken

If you found a bug in Illarion or need help ask here. / Wenn Du einen Fehler in Illarion gefunden hast oder Hilfe benötigst, frage hier.

Moderator: Developers

Dantagon Marescot

Reply To Broken

Post by Dantagon Marescot »

What occurs when hitting the reply to button on a PM
Attachments
replyto.jpg
replyto.jpg (22.11 KiB) Viewed 1594 times
Estralis Seborian

Re: Reply To Broken

Post by Estralis Seborian »

What happened to the forum anyway?
Katharina Brightrim
Cadomyr

Post by Katharina Brightrim »

Estralis Seborian

Post by Estralis Seborian »

Hmm, nothing in the news about this. But I found out the forum was updated to the most recent version of phpBB 3.2.2.

I could not reproduce the bug, by the way.
Brightrim
Developer

Post by Brightrim »

Estralis Seborian wrote: Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:10 pm Hmm, nothing in the news about this.
Nitram wrote:Hello,

The first bulk of updates is done. The server is working again, however it is required to update the client by hand again. To do so simply download the client again from the homepage. Once you do so the client will be able to update properly again.

Best regards,
Nitram

It was part of the update Nitram did. Or it'd be a freaky coincidence if the forum update just happened to take place at the exact same time down to the second when Nitram pushed his bulk of updates. Either way the new colors (E.G: The glaring red when a new post is made in a topic) are really straining on the eye, not to mention all the other problems and changes (like the weird quoting as seen above), so I hope someone will work on tweaking the settings back to what they were now that the update seem to have reset them?
Nitram
Developer

Post by Nitram »

The problem is that I had to update the version of the board, because the one we used was no longer supported and supplied with security updates.

"Luckily" the people who originally created the style we are using on the board, did create a version of the style for the new version. Unfortunately they did a really bad job with the conversion. The style is broken in many places. I fixed already a few issues, but please feel free to note down everything you noticed regarding the problems on our mantis bugtracker.