Poor Connection

If you found a bug in Illarion or need help ask here. / Wenn Du einen Fehler in Illarion gefunden hast oder Hilfe benötigst, frage hier.

Moderator: Developers

Vern Kron

Poor Connection

Post by Vern Kron »

There is something weird between the connection right now between Illarion and my computer as well as a couple others. The forums are slow/lagging like crazy, sometimes even loading webpages fails. When I ran a diagnostic it claimed that my computer is set up correctly, it's something on your end.
I also cannot connect to the game.
I have atleast one other comment about it today, and someone else mentioned it yesterday.

Other websites around the internet are working fine. What's up?
Vern Kron

Re: Poor Connection

Post by Vern Kron »

JUST KIDDING
I restarted my computer and it fixed itself. Others have mentioned a similar problem though, so maybe restart your computers? I guess?
Achae Eanstray

Post by Achae Eanstray »

I was lagging a lot yesterday (late last night my time) trying to get on the forum with Chrome and firefox, then the lagging just stopped. Perhaps that was you also?
Samantha Stoneridge

Post by Samantha Stoneridge »

I spent over a half hour restarting my PC, then router and modem, clearing caches and resetting browsers last night. It would not let me in to the home page or the forum. I thought it was my Wifi connection, until I tried loading the page on mobile data (something I do daily at work) and it failed there. I have had issues with the forum loading slow for a few days now, but nothing this bad. I got several Empty Response errors, and a few Connection Reset. Today it's back to being slow, but it let me in. Does anyone have any other suggestions?
Samantha Stoneridge

Post by Samantha Stoneridge »

And tonight it kicks me out of game at the same time the sites crash for me. No issues with any other website. I think Illarion is rejecting me :P