Help with logging into old account?

If you found a bug in Illarion or need help ask here. / Wenn Du einen Fehler in Illarion gefunden hast oder Hilfe benötigst, frage hier.

Moderator: Developers

Gwynnether

Help with logging into old account?

Post by Gwynnether »

Hi guys,

So, when I started dabbling around in Illarion again a while I didn't realise that my account from the OLD days might actually still exist (I sort of assumed everything got wiped). Allison just reminded me that that's not the case and now I'd like to take a peak which characters still exist from back then. I know my username and I reset my password successfully (tried it 3 times too) but when I try to login on the website it still says: "Wrong user name or password.". The account name is: Gwynnether
I can successfully login with that account in the client, but it won't show a character list (probably because I haven't played the characters since before the big update).
Can someone help me fix this?

Obviously I'm not gonna have two accounts. I'll either close the old one if there are no characters in it anymore that I'm still interested in or will close out my new account (JenJen), no character transfers necessary, there is nothing that particularly needs saving :)

Thanks for the help

Jen
Athlon

Re: Help with logging into old account?

Post by Athlon »

Schön dich wieder zu sehen Jen , ich hoffe dir kann geholfen werden :)