!gm

If you found a bug in Illarion or need help ask here. / Wenn Du einen Fehler in Illarion gefunden hast oder Hilfe benötigst, frage hier.

Moderator: Developers

Applesauce

!gm

Post by Applesauce »

Obviously for who you blow, because after several attempts, no response. Yes, there was a GM IG at the time.
Djironnyma

Re: !gm

Post by Djironnyma »

That a GM is shown on the online list does not ever mean that he is in front of his PC right now. Please be patient. As alternative you are able to write a PM with your concern.
Applesauce

!gn!

Post by Applesauce »

Been patient. Been an hour or more now. But feel free to lock this too. I obviously expect to much.
Morbius

Re: !gn!

Post by Morbius »

Clearly you do.

Please note that we have one (sometimes two) active GMs running the entire show, and they may not even be in your time zone.

As advised previously by Dji, if you do have a legitimate issue please attempt to PM a GM or re-iterate your issue here clearly so that someone may assist you. Complaining about a lack of response from a mostly unused in game function isn't giving anyone much to work with I'm afraid.
Slightly
Gamemaster

Re: !gn!

Post by Slightly »

As explained previously I or any other GM is not available 24/7. We are volunteers and at the moment I am working 14 hour days so time is a little tight. If someone leaves a message using !gm we endeavour to deal with it when able. Even if not online these calls are still logged and looked at as soon as possible. It is critical however you use the function correctly and leave a message or there is little we can follow up on.

As a reminder for all:

!gm Type a question or state your issue so we can read it.