Which NPC sells WOODEN shovels?

If you found a bug in Illarion or need help ask here. / Wenn Du einen Fehler in Illarion gefunden hast oder Hilfe benötigst, frage hier.

Moderator: Developers

1d20

Which NPC sells WOODEN shovels?

Post by 1d20 »

I need one for making flour apparently.

I already blew all my money going from town to town trying to find someone to tell me in-game, or make one for me, but I haven't found anyone over the last 2 days.

I've hit a frustrating wall and help would be appreciated. :( Where do you get a WOODEN shovel? Please make sure you know 100% surely that NPC sells it because people have told me to go here and there on IRC and I have no money anymore, it's either the teleporters or the shovel (assuming it costs 20 silvers)

Thanks!
Vern Kron

Re: Which NPC sells WOODEN shovels?

Post by Vern Kron »

Alright,

I can see why this is confusing, as you need it for one purpose, and it is sold for another. A wooden shovel can be purchased at the glass npc. In Cadomyr, his name is Jonathan Cyrus. I am unfamiliar with the name in Runewick.

For future purposes, I am going to suggest that they also be sold at farm npc's. Thanks for the heads up on the confusion.
Kaelyn Ianale

Post by Kaelyn Ianale »

Karl,

If you are stuck in Galmair, you can also ask players around - carpenters can make wooden shovels very easily! Might save you some of those silver coins. ;)
1d20

Post by 1d20 »

Kaelyn Ianale wrote:Karl,

If you are stuck in Galmair, you can also ask players around - carpenters can make wooden shovels very easily! Might save you some of those silver coins. ;)
Thanks, I would have loved to find someone to roleplay with but unfortunately I've been connecting for 10-15 minutes every day for the past three days and haven't found anyone, in any of the towns. I can only get on when most people seem to have disconnected, so it's a bit sad.

Thank you Vern Kron :)