Honey house east of narguns plain?

If you found a bug in Illarion or need help ask here. / Wenn Du einen Fehler in Illarion gefunden hast oder Hilfe benötigst, frage hier.

Moderator: Developers

Drathe
Official Illarion Banner Contest Winner

Honey house east of narguns plain?

Post by Drathe »

Please, where is it?

As a galmair guard quest - I've found a good few bee hives about but no THE bee hives.
Evie
Developer

Re: Honey house east of narguns plain?

Post by Evie »

Drathe wrote:Please, where is it?

As a galmair guard quest - I've found a good few bee hives about but no THE bee hives.

This refers to the honey hives near the Hemp Necktie Inn (Just west over the bridge from it towards Galmair). The quest trigger is on the bridge to the west of that. I am working on expanding quest triggers and possibly clarifying informs for the next update.
Drathe

Post by Drathe »

<3 U

Ok, so, I've been to all these places. I went here first (bee hives) and found a ' ? ' that vanished after passing under it. Then I went to the mines and found a ' ? ' which just stays, nothing at the harbor or the black bridge. Guard wont accept the quest done / places visited.

Any ideas?
Drathe

Post by Drathe »

Is this quest broken? There is no quest marker at the harbor?
Vern Kron

Post by Vern Kron »

Yeah, sorry about that. The quest isn't exactly broken, it's that I didn't fully understand a realistic way to complete the quest.

Basically, there is a single tile that you have to cross over for that phase in the quest to be complete, rather than an area. Atleast, I think that is what is going on. Not entirely sure, it's my second time doing this. I tried to pick a location that would be very likely for a person to cross over.
Evie
Developer

Post by Evie »

I have increased the range of these tiles for the triggers. This will come out after our next update. There is an issue with the client not reliably showing the quest markers. During testing, I found they would be there then gone after certain steps would be done. ((The area for the harbour is on the path going to the harbour before it Y's between harbour building and actual harbour.))
Drathe

Post by Drathe »

I found them. I tried it a few days later (client restart?) and they were showing. All the quests from him worked, showed makers and map markers correctly. :) Thanks for the help. :D