Severe Malus

If you found a bug in Illarion or need help ask here. / Wenn Du einen Fehler in Illarion gefunden hast oder Hilfe benötigst, frage hier.

Moderator: Developers

Etzim

Severe Malus

Post by Etzim »

First, did I screw up? Yes, yes I did.

I was ghosted 7 or 8 times in pretty rapid succession. I think 4 or 5 by skeletons, another inadvertently whilst experimenting, then by bugs someone summoned by the workshop where I was recovering.

I've been logged in for several hours this week (at least 10 - about 5 hours tonight, another 5 Saturday, and other times), and my health just has not moved in the slightest.

So, as I said, yes I am at fault here, and I know things change with VBU, but can I get a little break? My biggest concern is that I can barely wear my clothes without being encumbered, and I need to carry some inventory to the mainland, so I will need my health & strength recovered.
Estralis Seborian

Re: Severe Malus

Post by Estralis Seborian »

Please name your character's name and I can reduce the death penalty to a reasonable time.
Etzim

Post by Etzim »

Etzim Kabich.

Thanks very much for the help. Etzim and I have learned our respective lessons.
Estralis Seborian

Post by Estralis Seborian »

Done.

You were up to 512 times the "normal" regeneration time. I reduced that to eight times the "normal" regeneration rate what is also a lot, but within a reasonable order of magnitude.
Etzim

Post by Etzim »

Go big or go home!

I lost track, I knew it was big. For the bystanders, just let it go. Never go back to the mage skeleton shouting, "And another thing! Your mother..."