Can't register on main site

If you found a bug in Illarion or need help ask here. / Wenn Du einen Fehler in Illarion gefunden hast oder Hilfe benötigst, frage hier.

Moderator: Developers

Thiskender

Can't register on main site

Post by Thiskender »

Hi,

I played this game years ago and had to give it up for school but I would like to get back into it but I can't seem to register on the main site. I fill out my information but the 'register' button won't work. I tried emailing the webmaster but it has been a month and I was hoping someone could help me get registered....

Any information would be great, thanks.

Thiskender
Estralis Seborian

Re: Can't register on main site

Post by Estralis Seborian »

Do you get the feedback of the site that everything is OK? The page should show you:

Name is okay
E-Mail adress is okay
Password is okay

Also, if you use the Microsoft Internet Explorer, this might help: http://illarion.org/community/forums/vi ... =3&t=36881
Sir Gnar

Post by Sir Gnar »

~ We had the same trouble registering my wife the other day (the 'send registration' link wouldnt function) just like your saying. Click the compatability view link above, it worked perfectly after that. Its the torn piece of paper in the web address bar.

Thanks again to Raleith for helping me out on that one.
Thiskender

Post by Thiskender »

ah-ha! thanks so much, i had forgotten that internet explorer didnt work for this, I switched and used firefox and it worked great.

thanks again!

thiskender
Robert_Thwaite

Post by Robert_Thwaite »

We're here to help.

If you have any more issues feel free to come to the IRC channel too (Link is on the main page).

I am there quite a lot whereas i generally only troll the forums a couple of times a day or when i get an email on my phone saying i have a PM.

Raelith