Wiki broken

If you found a bug in Illarion or need help ask here. / Wenn Du einen Fehler in Illarion gefunden hast oder Hilfe benötigst, frage hier.

Moderator: Developers

Golwenor

Wiki broken

Post by Golwenor »

I just wanted to include some new stuff, because the wiki is really lacking alot of content, but as soon as I tried to submit one of the items I got the following.

Detected bug in an extension! Hook ReCaptcha::confirmEdit failed to return a value; should return true to continue hook processing or false to abort.

Backtrace:

#0 /usr/share/mediawiki/includes/EditPage.php(791): wfRunHooks('EditFilter', Array)
#1 /usr/share/mediawiki/includes/EditPage.php(2483): EditPage->internalAttemptSave(false, false)
#2 /usr/share/mediawiki/includes/EditPage.php(449): EditPage->attemptSave()
#3 /usr/share/mediawiki/includes/EditPage.php(340): EditPage->edit()
#4 /usr/share/mediawiki/includes/Wiki.php(510): EditPage->submit()
#5 /usr/share/mediawiki/includes/Wiki.php(63): MediaWiki->performAction(Object(OutputPage), Object(Article), Object(Title), Object(User), Object(WebRequest))
#6 /usr/share/mediawiki/index.php(116): MediaWiki->initialize(Object(Title), Object(Article), Object(OutputPage), Object(User), Object(WebRequest))
#7 {main}

after a short google search I stumble onto this link.
http://nerdbynature.de/s9y/?227
maybe someone in "charge" of the wiki could fix it.
Achae Eanstray

Re: Wiki broken

Post by Achae Eanstray »

Thank you for the notification however, the wiki has been broken for awhile now. I believe most if not all of it is going to eventually be deleted from the last I heard. Since a lot of information would probably change due to the VBU, it has been allowed to simply stay as is for the present.
Robert_Thwaite

Post by Robert_Thwaite »

This is true
Estralis Seborian

Post by Estralis Seborian »

One should finally consider to de-link the wiki from the homepage. It is nothing more but a quarry for information that is put into ingame books or homepage content.
Robert_Thwaite

Post by Robert_Thwaite »

Estralis Seborian wrote:One should finally consider to de-link the wiki from the homepage. It is nothing more but a quarry for information that is put into ingame books or homepage content.
This will also happen i asume however i'd rather not remove the link until everyone that is involved with creating the books is happy that the information they need is extracted
Andreas

Post by Andreas »

Maybe it would be possible to add a banner to the wiki that would state for example "wiki is not editable at the moment"?

It would prevent some of us from loosing time on editing an entry that can not be saved.
Athian

Post by Athian »

The link to the wiki has been marked as read only for a long time now. I see no need for a banner display.