Help with loss of skill.

If you found a bug in Illarion or need help ask here. / Wenn Du einen Fehler in Illarion gefunden hast oder Hilfe benötigst, frage hier.

Moderator: Developers

Ereaes

Help with loss of skill.

Post by Ereaes »

I was ghosted recently in the graveyard. I was in ghost form for over 30 minutes because a mummy was blocking the exit. I judge my skill by using paint "How red is your parry?" :lol: But before i was ghosted, my skills were as such: Parry-251(maxed i think), Dodge-243-48(somewhere in there), Slashing weapons-234?. NOW my parry AND dodge are 234, and my slashing is 223. Holy buggers. That is a huge drop, and i am at a loss as to how it got that bad. Please educate this idiot?
Estralis Seborian

Re: Help with loss of skill.

Post by Estralis Seborian »

There is no known technical problem with skill loss upon death.
Ereaes

Post by Ereaes »

Is that a polite way of saying i misread my skills, or of saying that that kind of skill loss is normal?
Estralis Seborian

Post by Estralis Seborian »

The latter. There was a TechTalk on death consequences recently, check the news. Death consequences will change with the VBU. But for now, they are like they are. The death consequences work as intended at this moment, there is no technical problem with the skill loss. You just had... bad luck.
Ereaes

Post by Ereaes »

Alright, thank you for the info. Damn my unluckiness :D