Swirly?

If you found a bug in Illarion or need help ask here. / Wenn Du einen Fehler in Illarion gefunden hast oder Hilfe benötigst, frage hier.

Moderator: Developers

Ereaes

Swirly?

Post by Ereaes »

When training with one of my chars, when ever my slashing weapons(go up a level ""), i rarely get a swirly. And it seems i never get one when fighting reds, even though the bar goes full, then jumps back down to the beginning, as if i had got one. Can someone relate to me as to if this is a glitch, and if so, is my slashing weapons not going up? As it is hard to tell the color difference.
HolyKnight

Re: Swirly?

Post by HolyKnight »

Although I don't know about the bug. There is an easy way to tell if you are leveling up. Take a screen cap of your screen with the skill menu up. Then open ms paint or another photo editing software, paste from clipboard. Zoom in on your slashing skill, use the eye dropper and see how much red the palette has. The next time you think your slashing has increased do the same thing again. If the red is higher you are skilling.
Ereaes

Post by Ereaes »

Thank you thank you. I went from 191 to 194....wahooo, lol. But that does answer my question, thank you for your assistance.
Athian

Post by Athian »

with colored bars added that method really is rather old school. If you had a skills with a bar nearly full and you open said skill list to find the bar back to empty you have "leveled" up in that respective skill.
Estralis Seborian

Post by Estralis Seborian »

...and after the VBU, you'll get a clear inform upon each "swirly" what just happened, rendering all those colour-identification-methods obsolete.
Po Will

Post by Po Will »

Think of the power gamers, wont someone please think of the power gamers!? :lol: