Register failed

If you found a bug in Illarion or need help ask here. / Wenn Du einen Fehler in Illarion gefunden hast oder Hilfe benötigst, frage hier.

Moderator: Developers

Darkshade

Register failed

Post by Darkshade »

Howdii, howdii, ladies and gentlemans !

Just a moment ago, I went to the homepage to register for an account, entered all the correct informations and waited to get a confirmation mail.
BUT . . .

I didn't get a confirmation mail.
I thought I'd try to re-register, to which I get: "Register Failed! -- You suck nooB. Go elsewhere."

Ok, well...minus the last part.

I've seen this sort of thing happen with my email before. Maybe I have to have either a hotmail or a yahoo for it to register correct?
I checked my SPAM folders and didn't see anything other than the hair loss product thing I deleted this morning.

Help would be greatly and much appreciated. Fanks, fanks ! !

Fwonko

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The above is also happening to my friend who is trying to register for illarion. We are in the same building, so that may be the problem. Not sure though. Could someone help please? (he has NOT registered before).
Llama

Re: Register failed

Post by Llama »

http://illarion.org/community/forums/vi ... =3&t=35458

???

Ah misunderstood. Sorry.

The same IP address thing only kicks it when you both log in (so inform a GM before), but you should still be able to get the account.

Also if you would write a more detailed post instead of copy-pasting someone else's we'd get there faster :P Did he make an account earlier?
Estralis Seborian

Re: Register failed

Post by Estralis Seborian »

Your friend should send his account information to a GM of his choice. This means: Account name and used email. Password is NOT required.