failed verification

If you found a bug in Illarion or need help ask here. / Wenn Du einen Fehler in Illarion gefunden hast oder Hilfe benötigst, frage hier.

Moderator: Developers

ivisintine

failed verification

Post by ivisintine »

I registered an account with the login name ivisintine and to the email address ian.visintine@gmail.com
i received a verification email but the code was invalid. I tried to log in anyway and the password was invalid. so i requested a new one, changed it and same thing.. not sure what the problem is.
ivisintine

Re: failed verification

Post by ivisintine »

Is the time difference reason for no replies or is there only a few people that can help and are not around much?
Junior Giant

Post by Junior Giant »

When I started my account I had a similar problem. Had something to with my Gmail account, but I can't remember how it was resolved.
Try asking in chat, there are some on right now that mat be able to help.

edit,
I remember now. I never did successfully start a game account with Gmail. I had to use another email provider. Then it worked fine.
Last edited by Junior Giant on Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
1d20

Post by 1d20 »

Hey ivisintine, I'll poke some Game Masters around to see if any could have a look at your thread, hopefully you can get right in-game and started off ASAP.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

In the meanwhile, why don't you come hang out with us at the chat? (clicky!) - You might actually find help there faster.
ivisintine

Post by ivisintine »

thanks Karl, been reading alot and im pretty interested in checking this game out and getting into the world..
Nitram
Developer

Post by Nitram »

You account is now activated and ready to be used.
Login to the homepage and create your first character. Then you are able to play.

Welcome to Illarion.
Nitram
1d20

Post by 1d20 »

Nitram meant is now* activated by the way. :)

Also, keep in mind that after creating a character on the website, you use your character's name and your account's password to log in to your character after downloading the client!
Nitram
Developer

Post by Nitram »

Yes sorry. I wanted to write now instead of not.

I'm so used to write words like not when responding to player requests... that mistake happens every now and then.

Nitram