mules disappearing

If you found a bug in Illarion or need help ask here. / Wenn Du einen Fehler in Illarion gefunden hast oder Hilfe benötigst, frage hier.

Moderator: Developers

Talathiel

mules disappearing

Post by Talathiel »

I was sitting with my mule at a depot and the person next to me had a mule too. When he said "follow me" his mule followed him and mine disappeared altogether. I had to go get another one from the mule-giver-outer and I had to pay another 2.5 silver. My things were still inside, but I got cheated out of 2 silver. Has this happened to anyone else, that someone stole their mule (on accident, Orteg :D) as well as their own?
Pugnacious

Post by Pugnacious »

It is a known bug, you didn't lose two silver, you get that back when you return the mule. You lost 50 copper for rent. Your things should still be on it.

They run off on me all the time.
Silo

Post by Silo »

She lost the silver, because she can't return the old mule. But, yes, known bug. Players, just try not to steal mules. :P
Talathiel

Post by Talathiel »

Right, what Silo said. I lost 2 silver because I had to pay ANOTHER 2 silver to get the mule back.
Rekarafi

Post by Rekarafi »

Known bug, fixing tries seemed to fail until now. 2 silvers ain't that much so do not be angry, you'll just get grey hair earlier
Taiah

Post by Taiah »

This may help, have lost plenty of silver to mules also, except for the time saved occasionally in hauling large loads they aren't worth renting IMO. http://illarion.org/community/forums/vi ... ight=mules
Estralis Seborian

Post by Estralis Seborian »

This bug is already fixed at the testserver and will be fixed on the game server with the next (big) update.

Don't worry, your items are save even if the mule dissapears.
Talathiel

Post by Talathiel »

Thanks! I'm glad it's a known bug and already fixed on the test server, then.

Also I'm not worried about 2 silver - even though my elf is unlikely to get gray hair any time soon (read: ever).