!gm

If you found a bug in Illarion or need help ask here. / Wenn Du einen Fehler in Illarion gefunden hast oder Hilfe benötigst, frage hier.

Moderator: Developers

Seori

!gm

Post by Seori »

I have had the unfortunate experience of putting in a few !gms over a long period of time, but not being answered at all. I don't know if this a technical or personnel issue.
Alsaya

Post by Alsaya »

It's probably none of the above. There are mostly two types of !gm messages:

1. Reports of misbehaving players
2. Questions about the game/a bug/a situation

The messages of type 1 are all being checked and handled appropriately. The reporting player will only be contacted when they are further questions about the incident.
The messages of type 2 are hard to be answered, because they are mostly read by a gm when the player is already offline. It is always better to ask questions on the boards, the chat or write a pm to a gm.

Hope that answered your question.
Llama

Post by Llama »

2b. Bugs should actually be placed on mantis, unless its something effecting you. So "There is a mispelling" goes onto mantis, while "Help, I'm stuck in a place and I can't get out" is !GMable
1d20

Post by 1d20 »

Also, if you have questions that don't concern reporting players or something like that, click on either of these links:

http://illarion.org/community/us_chat.php
http://illarion.org/community/forums/viewforum.php?f=6
Seori

Post by Seori »

My most recent !gm was about being stuck in a previously open building. Before that, I had !gmed for quest related cooperation.
Seori

Post by Seori »

Thanks for the links! And thank you to the kind GM that took Seori out.