Onion update please

If you found a bug in Illarion or need help ask here. / Wenn Du einen Fehler in Illarion gefunden hast oder Hilfe benötigst, frage hier.

Moderator: Developers

Saigwin

Onion update please

Post by Saigwin »

Ok its been a few months, is there any progress on the onion rotting bug?
dwarvesarecool

Post by dwarvesarecool »

aye, tired of being overpriced for onions. As we all know their the main food source of the hobbits and they demand it!
Estralis Seborian

Post by Estralis Seborian »

http://illarion.org/mantis/view.php?id=345

Maybe report as exactly as possible what does not work (screenshot preferred)? I don't have my data with me, but if you show me exactly which item should rot into which, I could take a look into this issue (again).
Saigwin

Post by Saigwin »

I've updated the mantis report as follows:
At Estralis's request
When onion seeds are planted they should progress from seedlings to onions. This works fine.
After reaching full grown onions and a normal rotting period passes (this gives time for them to be harvested) The grown Onions then rot into Onion Seeds. This is the problem, the grown onions dissapear- that is they do not rot into Onion seeds as they are supposed to they just rot into nothing. At present no Onion Seeds can be produced in game, just onions.

This can be reproduced at any farm field able to produce onions, such as the Northbridge fields, the grey rose fields or the varshikar fields. Simply plant onion seeds and wait for them to grow and turn into seeds. They will dissapear instead.
If you want, contact me when Im in game or just about any farmer for that matter and ask us to show you whats wrong. it does not take long to see the problem. You plant crops and wait long enough , they turn to seeds, but Onions dissapear instead.