Can someone PLEASE tell me why I was banned

If you found a bug in Illarion or need help ask here. / Wenn Du einen Fehler in Illarion gefunden hast oder Hilfe benötigst, frage hier.

Moderator: Developers

dwarvesarecool

Can someone PLEASE tell me why I was banned

Post by dwarvesarecool »

I'm more than a little peeved that I found out My account is banned without any reason. My Characters name is Thorik Ironforge and I created him only a few days ago and now I'm banned. I can assure all posters that I haven't done anything other than make friends and go mining. I was walking with my friend Hardcast to Silverbrand for him to show me the deeper regions of the mines, and he said "wait one moment" and then I was kicked out of the game without reason. My character is labeled as temporarily banned, for no reason!!! I tried to create a new character, but whenever I log in with a new character it says "you cannot log in because you were kicked out of hte game"

I presume that means I've been ripped off for nothing, and now my account and all characters on it are irretrievable? I just want to talk to a GM or something. I don't know why it happened but can someone help?
dwarvesarecool

Post by dwarvesarecool »

by the way how do I talk to a game moderator out of the game?
Gregory Hardcast

Post by Gregory Hardcast »

I wondered where you went. :?
dwarvesarecool

Post by dwarvesarecool »

So you didn't have anything to do with this Hardcast? Why the heck was I banned I haven't done anything wrong. I've just mined smithed and talked politely to people!
cheffu

Post by cheffu »

hey Elrohir likes this guy Thorik!!

I think he was the wrong one banned.......
dwarvesarecool

Post by dwarvesarecool »

this is what I was thinking. I'm wondering if it's anyway easy for someone to be banned by clicking a few millimeters above the name of the character needing to be banned, but instead clicked on me!
Aegohl

Post by Aegohl »

Take this up with a GM via email or IM, please.
dwarvesarecool

Post by dwarvesarecool »

I have, with the eloris GM.
Llama

Post by Llama »

Also if you think you were treated unfairly by a gm (not a mistake I mean - Gms are also human... well, almost human) you can talk to the perfectally neutral impartial person.

http://illarion.org/community/us_contact.php?contact=4