Character Problem!!!! (No char in client)

If you found a bug in Illarion or need help ask here. / Wenn Du einen Fehler in Illarion gefunden hast oder Hilfe benötigst, frage hier.

Moderator: Developers

Kulden

Character Problem!!!! (No char in client)

Post by Kulden »

When i go through client sign in the client starts fine, everything operating fine. besides viewpoint and mini-map is black and no inventory items. it seems as if the client starts and is running but doesnt place my character ig. i can type in the speach field and if i let my cursor sit somewhere it will initiate the auto pop-up. ex- if you leave your cursor on the mini-map for a few seconds it will pop-up window saying, " This area map shows your surrounding from a birds point of view".
LifeWonder
Location: !! Don't send PMs/doves to this account. Send them to Karl !!

Post by LifeWonder »

Server's down
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

Whoah, the server must be a lot more stable nowadays if you've been here for 3 months and haven't seen that before. It used to happen twice a day xD .
Damien

Post by Damien »

Since they fixed a nasty mean little bug quite a while ago, the server runs very stable. Go in and try it and have a peek at the nifty lights-at-night-graphics when stuff is dark.
Shiny ! If you can afford a big bunch of torches, candles and lamp oil to reload them often enough, you can even make quite a cozy atmosphere.
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

I knows, I was ig 4 hours the other day then like another 3 yesterday.