Error When selling to NPC

If you found a bug in Illarion or need help ask here. / Wenn Du einen Fehler in Illarion gefunden hast oder Hilfe benötigst, frage hier.

Moderator: Developers

TiaSarah

Error When selling to NPC

Post by TiaSarah »

I sold 4 leather bags to Mugush. He gave me the coins, but the bags are still in my inventory. I don't want anyone to think that I'm taking advantage of an error in the system. What should I do?
Pellandria

Post by Pellandria »

you should writte an error report in Mantis and simply throw away the coins or keep them, its not like you get something back when the server kills one of your chars after working for 4 Hours after all..
TiaSarah

Thanks

Post by TiaSarah »

I had never heard of Mantis before, I found it and registered though. I know it was a minor issue, but things like that bug me to no end. Thank you.
LifeWonder
Location: !! Don't send PMs/doves to this account. Send them to Karl !!

Post by LifeWonder »

Aaaaaand you shouldn't have posted that on a public forum. ;) Not everyone is honest and sincere but I suppose a GM will edit out your main post eventually.
Nalzaxx

Post by Nalzaxx »

LifeWonder wrote:Aaaaaand you shouldn't have posted that on a public forum. ;) Not everyone is honest and sincere but I suppose a GM will edit out your main post eventually.
Quick Everyone! To Mugush before they fix it!