"Excelent" armor turned "quite good" sam

If you found a bug in Illarion or need help ask here. / Wenn Du einen Fehler in Illarion gefunden hast oder Hilfe benötigst, frage hier.

Moderator: Developers

Olaf Tingvatn

"Excelent" armor turned "quite good" sam

Post by Olaf Tingvatn »

i had "Excellent" armor yesterday, and "good" war hammers. i logged on now and my helmet and leg protection that was "excellent" yesterday is now "quite good"..my weapons that was "good" have now been reduced to only "used" and "scraped" my "good" mace was reduced to bad, and my "good" war hammers was reduced to only "used" and "scraped"..my Plate armor is still "excellent" quality. just wondering if it is a bug or one of the new things added to make smiths more attractive to players? Just wondering..
rakust dorenstkzul

Post by rakust dorenstkzul »

You're probably having a good/bad day for perception.
Olaf Tingvatn

Post by Olaf Tingvatn »

"Today you notice elves before they hear you" sounds like good perception and such to me...*shrugs*
Youchimitchu

Post by Youchimitchu »

Exactly so you see the armor for what it really is .
Julius
Location: My religion is better then the one Alex taunts you to join! Update: Alex secretly worships me.

Post by Julius »

Meaning, your low perception gave you a distorted view of things. Use a mirror if item quality is really that big of a deal to you.
Olaf Tingvatn

Post by Olaf Tingvatn »

its not a THAT a big a deal..just wondering..jeebus...
Olaf Tingvatn

Post by Olaf Tingvatn »

back to what they were before, both armor and weapons..hmhmmmmm*shrugs*
LifeWonder
Location: !! Don't send PMs/doves to this account. Send them to Karl !!

Post by LifeWonder »

Olaf, here's an example so you understand:

Your items really were (for example) very good.

Since you had a BAD perception, so you saw them as EXCELLENT. Which isn't what they are, which is logical since you had a bad perception.

Now you had a good perception day, so you now had a GOOD perception (temporarily).

Your GOOD perception allowed you to see the REAL quality of your items which is very good.

A day later, you didn't have a good perception day anymore so your perception returned to being a BAD perception. Since you had bad perception, you saw your items as being EXCELLENT while in fact they were only very good.

Get it?
Olaf Tingvatn

Post by Olaf Tingvatn »

LifeWonder wrote:Olaf, here's an example so you understand:

Your items really were (for example) very good.

Since you had a BAD perception, so you saw them as EXCELLENT. Which isn't what they are, which is logical since you had a bad perception.

Now you had a good perception day, so you now had a GOOD perception (temporarily).

Your GOOD perception allowed you to see the REAL quality of your items which is very good.

A day later, you didn't have a good perception day anymore so your perception returned to being a BAD perception. Since you had bad perception, you saw your items as being EXCELLENT while in fact they were only very good.

Get it?

yes, and thanks for the info:)
LifeWonder
Location: !! Don't send PMs/doves to this account. Send them to Karl !!

Post by LifeWonder »

np.