Missing....?

If you found a bug in Illarion or need help ask here. / Wenn Du einen Fehler in Illarion gefunden hast oder Hilfe benötigst, frage hier.

Moderator: Developers

Ambrosine

Missing....?

Post by Ambrosine »

Apparently everything I did yesterday never happened.... :?
Among other things I bought a donkey and grain and planted grain and grew more grain... (long cycle here)... and met a halfling and logged out.

Today I have my donkey, but it's depot is empty. The flail and scythe that were there are now back in my city depot. Everything I made yesterday is gone (and yesterday was a skill day 'cause I was on at 3am and 5 people were online then and they were all skilling :( ) including dyed cloth and a lot of grain.

Also: I'd gained a good bit of skill in farming & tailoring, but now those are back to their previous colour (yes I admit to counting pixels :oops: )....

I looked in my log (because it did occur to me that maybe I'd had another Illa dream... :shock: ) but everything I did yesterday is there, including the conversation with the halfling.

I'm not really too irritated - it wasn't that much skill, and I got a "free" donkey out of it - but I'd be really irritated if it happened again, so I thought I'd post and ask if anyone else had had this problem...

Edit: Also, but unrelated, my client says it's 8 Eldas, but the online-player viewer on the website says it's 9 Eldas.... um... what's up with that?

Edit2: Now it's kinda a problem....
As an experiment I PGed an ooc skill (that I didn't previously have). I also walked to GB to buy more grain, at which point I logged out.
This time it put me in my previous place & my donkey was still in GB (I used the teleporters to get back to it).
The skill was gone & the grain I bought was gone as well....
Um.... Help me Please?
Last edited by Ambrosine on Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:25 am, edited 1 time in total.