mule is invisable..

If you found a bug in Illarion or need help ask here. / Wenn Du einen Fehler in Illarion gefunden hast oder Hilfe benötigst, frage hier.

Moderator: Developers

HeXiS

mule is invisable..

Post by HeXiS »

my mule disappeared when another mule was brought with in my screen.. i cant move to the square where my mule WAS. also i saw the mule graphic kind of blink as i moved around it. im not sure if this is a server script or a client problem... so im posting it here..

after dancing around the square where my mule was it became apparent that when i see my mule i dont see the other mule that is owned by my friend..

so im assuming i cant's see more than one mule at one time??
dellakim thornbrae

Post by dellakim thornbrae »

This same thing happened to me when i came across someone else with a mule, i had my depot open and it stayed there until i moved.I tried to hire another mule after the first dissapeared and was told i couldnt have more than one so i logged off and on again and managed to hire a second mule, then when i returned the second mule the first mule appeared behind me.
Fianna Heneghan

Post by Fianna Heneghan »

Something sort of related happened to me. When using the mule's depot for an extended period of time while keeping my character on a single tile, the mule disappeared but the depot remained active. Once I moved my character the depot also disappeared. I had to relog and get a new mule.
Estralis Seborian

Post by Estralis Seborian »

Please add your informations to mantis:

http://illarion.org/mantis/view.php?id=112

The german text basically says "My mule is gone after doing this and that".
HeXiS

Post by HeXiS »