Food potion bug?

If you found a bug in Illarion or need help ask here. / Wenn Du einen Fehler in Illarion gefunden hast oder Hilfe benötigst, frage hier.

Moderator: Developers

Athian

Food potion bug?

Post by Athian »

When I drink a food potion it fills my food bar, but after a few seconds my food bar returns to the way it was before i drank the potion. I've tried several times now and continuue to get the same result
Athian

Post by Athian »

Sorry for the double post.

It doens't seem to be just food potions, but any time the food bar nears being full.
Taeryon Silverlight

Post by Taeryon Silverlight »

This is the third post about that bug.
Athian

Post by Athian »

Then i assume the first two were in German, which i don't happen to speak or read.

Since no one was going to translate anything for us english speakers, you'll just have to deal with it :roll:
Daelyn

Post by Daelyn »

Client glitch or something. Since "nop" is inactive it might stay this way for ages..
Estralis Seborian

Post by Estralis Seborian »

The client has nothing to do with the foodValue. It just displays nifty graphics.

Please use flyspray to report bugs: http://illarion.org/flyspray/?do=details&task_id=524
Daelyn

Post by Daelyn »

Estralis Seborian wrote:The client has nothing to do with the foodValue. It just displays nifty graphics.

Please use flyspray to report bugs: http://illarion.org/flyspray/?do=details&task_id=524
Just quoting what I was told:P Is it fixed then?

Edit: yey it is! XD Good work