Banned account

If you found a bug in Illarion or need help ask here. / Wenn Du einen Fehler in Illarion gefunden hast oder Hilfe benötigst, frage hier.

Moderator: Developers

Mhari Ruadan

Banned account

Post by Mhari Ruadan »

I realize now that I probably should have posted something here before sending a private message... I'm sorry about that, I'm not used to using forums; they're a little... overwhelming.

I just want to say again that I don't have two accounts, my husband and I just share a router. We have two computers that run off of the same internet connection. My character's names are Mhari Ruadan, Istolla, and Bruma, and I believe his are Fionnbharr and Roland Ashfoot. I don't want to post our account names on the forums, but I'll gladly tell a GM what they are in a private message (my husband has just told me his account name).

I probably seem desperate, and even annoying, because I'm being persistant (having replied to the email I received -and- sending a private message), but I really do like the game and would like to get back to interacting with other roleplayers.
Llama

Post by Llama »

If you got banned its probably due to the system checking out for multi-accounts, so just wait a bit, a GM will be there to correct it soon enough.
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

Hadrian_Abela wrote:If you got banned its probably due to the system checking out for multi-accounts, so just wait a bit, a GM will be there to correct it soon enough.
Great observation, Sherlock, but she's already noticed that; try rereading her post.
Arien Edhel

Post by Arien Edhel »

You should have read that before. :wink:

Both accounts are playable again but the lizard is still banned 'cause of the namerules.
Please check that and afterwards you may sent me a pm with an acceptable name and I'll change.

Greets and have fun in our game.
Fionnbharr

Post by Fionnbharr »

Thank you for not getting me in the dog house over this. :D
Mhari Ruadan

Post by Mhari Ruadan »

Thank you so much for reactivating our accounts. I'm glad the GMs of this game are much more forgiving and understanding than any others I've come across.
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

Mhari Ruadan wrote:I'm glad the GMs of this game are much more forgiving and understanding than any others I've come across.
lol, where must you have come from?!
Lance Thunnigan

Post by Lance Thunnigan »

I'm glad they got their accounts unbanned.
Because I love them. They just don't know it..
Or do they..

<_<
>_>

*poofs*
Cliu Beothach

Post by Cliu Beothach »

Testament to the forgivingness of the GMs
Daelyn

Post by Daelyn »

AlexRose wrote:
Mhari Ruadan wrote:I'm glad the GMs of this game are much more forgiving and understanding than any others I've come across.
lol, where must you have come from?!