Items disappearing from bags

If you found a bug in Illarion or need help ask here. / Wenn Du einen Fehler in Illarion gefunden hast oder Hilfe benötigst, frage hier.

Moderator: Developers

Fianna Heneghan

Items disappearing from bags

Post by Fianna Heneghan »

I got kicked while trying to move a fishing rod from my character's hands to her bag. When I logged in the rod was still there, but I started to pick onions and the rod, some sausages and a cooking spoon all disappeared from the bag. Maybe some other stuff too, but I wasn't paying that much attention. Actually, I think the stuff disappeared when I was picking up the seeds, but I'm not entirely sure.

Anyway, it was Oger's lucky rod and he made me post, but I am wondering if it has happened to anyone else.
Nitram
Developer

Post by Nitram »

Did those items disappeared out of the bag your character carried?
Or from the bags in your depot?
ogerawa

Post by ogerawa »

Character, she said.
Fianna Heneghan

Post by Fianna Heneghan »

ogerawa wrote:Character, she said.
Yes. What he said.
Chryton

Post by Chryton »

I have had a similar glitch twice now, where I am holding a tool in my character's right hand, I can't drag it off of the hand, and right clicking doesn't even bring up a menu. Nothing else can be put into hat hand, but when I put my dagger into the left hand, the tool just disappeared. Not back in my bags, not anywhere around on the ground, not anywhere in the depot, gone. So far this has cost me a pair of scissors and a sickle.
Daelyn

Post by Daelyn »

Buy a new lucky rod!:P
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

Chryton wrote:I have had a similar glitch twice now, where I am holding a tool in my character's right hand, I can't drag it off of the hand, and right clicking doesn't even bring up a menu. Nothing else can be put into hat hand, but when I put my dagger into the left hand, the tool just disappeared. Not back in my bags, not anywhere around on the ground, not anywhere in the depot, gone. So far this has cost me a pair of scissors and a sickle.
Let's hope your character's ambidextrous then.
Vilarion
Developer

Post by Vilarion »

It might be that the tool broke and was not deleted properly, so it would be gone anyway :)
Chryton

Post by Chryton »

Yes, that seems a very likely scenario. Should it happen again I'll make sure to try to take down more details.