GAME WON'T WORK

If you found a bug in Illarion or need help ask here. / Wenn Du einen Fehler in Illarion gefunden hast oder Hilfe benötigst, frage hier.

Moderator: Developers

SirOwnU

Post by SirOwnU »

Now I'm drowneded :cry:
Shingo

Post by Shingo »

I read like half of this...

Get a new computer.

Yours=Bad
SirOwnU

Post by SirOwnU »

DUH

After hearing all this you can tell my computer is horrible
SirOwnU

Post by SirOwnU »

OK I have one last shot. If this doesn't work then I'm throwing in the towl. I realized that I downloaded the new Graphics thing or w/e it was, but it didn't show that I was using it in Display. I Installed it but I'm not exactly using it. How do I make it so I'm using it and it shows up in display.

If this doesn't work then I'm giving up
Colin Smalls

Post by Colin Smalls »

I feel for you man. I also suffer from acute technophobia :(
swish1

A simple solution

Post by swish1 »

SirOwnU wrote:OK I have one last shot. If this doesn't work then I'm throwing in the towl. I realized that I downloaded the new Graphics thing or w/e it was, but it didn't show that I was using it in Display. I Installed it but I'm not exactly using it. How do I make it so I'm using it and it shows up in display.

Oh try reinstalling Illarion?

Dude I got this game to work on a Windows 98 SE.... 64 MB Ram... 16 MB graphics RAM... PENTIUM 2 or 3 It was heck laggy but it worked...there has to be a solution to your thing.
AlexRose

Re: A simple solution

Post by AlexRose »

swish1 wrote:
SirOwnU wrote:OK I have one last shot. If this doesn't work then I'm throwing in the towl. I realized that I downloaded the new Graphics thing or w/e it was, but it didn't show that I was using it in Display. I Installed it but I'm not exactly using it. How do I make it so I'm using it and it shows up in display.

Oh try reinstalling Illarion?

Dude I got this game to work on a Windows 98 SE.... 64 MB Ram... 16 MB graphics RAM... PENTIUM 2 or 3 It was heck laggy but it worked...there has to be a solution to your thing.
He's on Windows ME, 126MB Ram, ~900Mhz, 5MB Graphics card.

Yes, 5MB Graphics card.
Pellandria

Post by Pellandria »

Not a problem got Illarion running with a 4 mb graphikcard under xp, yeah the weathereffect looked really crap as they just were like thick fog everytime one raindrop falled, but it worked.
SirOwnU

Post by SirOwnU »

I already know, (considering all this junk that I've been through,) that re-installing it won't work, but I'll give it a shot because I don't give up when there is any possibility of achieving something.

THIS SO WON'T WORK
Arameh

Post by Arameh »

4mb graphic card...are you kidding me? that even "exists" ?!
Julius
Location: My religion is better then the one Alex taunts you to join! Update: Alex secretly worships me.

Post by Julius »

No cause he has a 5 mb.
SirOwnU

Post by SirOwnU »

It didn't work... by the way if there was a record for Topics with the most replies then this would probably be in the top 10 :)
Llama

Post by Llama »

Arameh wrote:4mb graphic card...are you kidding me? that even "exists" ?!
My 8 year old computer has a 2mb one ;)
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

Julius wrote:No cause he has a 5 mb.
Yeah, but Pellandria spoke of a 4mb card.

And no, no this wouldn't be in the top 10 most replied to threads; I'd be surprised if this got in the top 100. Every flame thread ever got this many pages in a day, we have Whose rp, thinking, feeling, rate the avatar, rate the person above, (even this love is... thread beats this), we used to have a huge page number for qotd, there's the illa rl meeting stuff, magic system discussions etc. etc. so no: It wouldn't be top 10 at all.