Problem with confirmation email.

If you found a bug in Illarion or need help ask here. / Wenn Du einen Fehler in Illarion gefunden hast oder Hilfe benötigst, frage hier.

Moderator: Developers

Kvasir

Problem with confirmation email.

Post by Kvasir »

I am not getting the confirmation email from account creation. I use yahoo and I've checked inbox and spam many times over the course of about 10 minutes. What's going on?
Julius
Location: My religion is better then the one Alex taunts you to join! Update: Alex secretly worships me.

Post by Julius »

Currently you don't have to submit a Form to join. Just create an account and it's done. Don't know why it made you..
Kvasir

Post by Kvasir »

Hmm... Well, when I try joining the game... it says the character cannot be found. I typed the name in correctly and everything... :cry:
Arameh

Post by Arameh »

Erm, thats cause, you kind of need to create one, in the account section of the website.
Kvasir

Post by Kvasir »

I did create one! But I have to click the account confirmation email that they send you after you've finished doing the rpg test...
Julius
Location: My religion is better then the one Alex taunts you to join! Update: Alex secretly worships me.

Post by Julius »

Well.. after you create a character their are two things you must go through.

Go to your account on the main page, log in, and look at the character you created.

Beside it should say Set Attributes. Go to that and set them..in the newbie forum there is something there that will help you choose the best attributes for each system.

After that you have to pick a package. And then the char is created.

Open the Illarion Client, type in the password and char name and enjoy.
Kvasir

Post by Kvasir »

When I log-in this comes up... it's not even a complete sentence...

"Your account was not confirmed yet. Please look for your emails t
Send confirm e-mail again"

'send confirm' is a link. If you need proof I can get a screenie for you. I don't understand... the confirmation doesnt even come when I click it.
Julius

Post by Julius »

This shouldn't happen. Maybe a "screenie" would work.
Nitram
Developer

Post by Nitram »

I can think of 2 accounts you are using and the older one ( that is really old, created a year before or something ) waits for the e-mail validation.

The newer one with the same name as you have here in forum is ready to login with.

Nitram