Char creating

If you found a bug in Illarion or need help ask here. / Wenn Du einen Fehler in Illarion gefunden hast oder Hilfe benötigst, frage hier.

Moderator: Developers

Macadamia

Char creating

Post by Macadamia »

I don't know why, or if this is normal perhaps, but I can only create a male human character. Nothing else is possible. I created one and I can play with it and I tried again to make an other one, e.g. a dwarf ... it still doesn't work.

Thanks in advance

Macadamia
Achae Eanstray

Post by Achae Eanstray »

I have the same problem and have IE. For some reason use tools, internet option, accessibility, and check ignore colors, font styles and sizes, then showed the other options.
Arien Edhel

Post by Arien Edhel »

Achae Eanstray - it should be possible for you to create all races, if it still doesn't work, ask at the technic forum, please.

Same for Macadamia.
Achae Eanstray

Post by Achae Eanstray »

Arien Edhel wrote:Achae Eanstray - it should be possible for you to create all races, if it still doesn't work, ask at the technic forum, please.

Same for Macadamia.
It is possible for me to create all races, however the only way I can see anything but a blank or human/male on the page is to change the accessibility options in IE as posted above hence my suggestion to try it to Macadamia (I suspect it may have something to do with the CSS of the page and IE but am not sure). :)
Hermie

Post by Hermie »

Instead of IE try using Mozilla. It's free and its never given me any problems.
Macadamia

Post by Macadamia »

I am using Firefox and it still doesn't work and this post was im technical forum, but nobody answers... :(
Ashayen

Post by Ashayen »

I have some troubles with Firefox at the moment, too. Try to use Opera, works fine for me now.
Lrmy

Post by Lrmy »

I made a character using firefox browser two maybe three days ago, no problem.
Macadamia

Post by Macadamia »

Right, Mozilla shouldn't be the problem. I also made updates of Firefox and of IE, but it didn't help ... :(