Connectin problem!!

If you found a bug in Illarion or need help ask here. / Wenn Du einen Fehler in Illarion gefunden hast oder Hilfe benötigst, frage hier.

Moderator: Developers

Argo

Connectin problem!!

Post by Argo »

I cant login but i get no messege just sits for aloong time with a black screen and the white hand as a coursor.. This has never happened to me befor: Please help..
Estralis Seborian

Post by Estralis Seborian »

Maybe the server is frozen. Just retry in some minutes.
Misjbar

Post by Misjbar »

And, may I add to that, I think Estralis wanted to show you that you get the message through in a smaller font too, which is, by the way, much nicer to read. And the red is not helping either. :wink:

Calm, structured postings are the way to go people.
Argo

Post by Argo »

Ok thanks for the tips..
Rugosch

Post by Rugosch »

Sometimes I think, that the people doesnt know where they are.

Argo: This is a MUD programmed by some people in their free time. Few days ago we got a new Server and a new program version. Its normal that there are some points to repair. And its normal that it can need some time to do this, especially the people who do this have a real life also.

So please. If such happen: Look at the Statistics. If there is a longer plateau then the server could be down (i.e. today 5:00-6:00 MET) and is no need to complain. It will be fixed as soon as the persons who work at the system have some free time...

And if you want to post, then try a more friendly way. Or do you want to get pissed while working at a free-time-project???

(Maybe the words arent the best, but my english isnt very good... I hope you find the point, Argo (and further ones who want to post this style))
Argo

Post by Argo »

Ohh sorry didnt mean to sound mad i just thought it was wrong with my client and needed to get a new one Sorry once again.. :oops: