Unable To Create Character

If you found a bug in Illarion or need help ask here. / Wenn Du einen Fehler in Illarion gefunden hast oder Hilfe benötigst, frage hier.

Moderator: Developers

Tronor555

Unable To Create Character

Post by Tronor555 »

I am unable to create a character on illarion. i downloaded the game and got it all loaded then the screen came up to sign in with but it said 'no character with this name has been found'.
I searched through the manual and it said there should be a button saying 'create new' but mine only has Name, Password, the three tick boxes, Ok and Cancel. can anyone or any GM help me?
Last edited by Tronor555 on Wed Apr 27, 2005 9:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Keikan Hiru

Post by Keikan Hiru »

Click on the button "Sign Up" on the homepage.
Tronor555

Post by Tronor555 »

iv already signed up and done all that i just cant get the little box thinggie so that i can create a new character
so is there nefing else i can do?
also do i have to have had my marks bak for the test thing before i can go on? :?:
brasileirinho

Re: Unable To Create Character

Post by brasileirinho »

When you try to create a character, after registering, clicking on "Characters", you are logged out and can not log in anymore, nor register with the parameters that registered the first time.
Achae Eanstray

Re: Unable To Create Character

Post by Achae Eanstray »

brasileirinho wrote: Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:09 pm When you try to create a character, after registering, clicking on "Characters", you are logged out and can not log in anymore, nor register with the parameters that registered the first time.
Use discord to talk to someone directly that will help you get in game :) https://illarion.org/community/us_chat.php