Helo with trying out for a new account

If you found a bug in Illarion or need help ask here. / Wenn Du einen Fehler in Illarion gefunden hast oder Hilfe benötigst, frage hier.

Moderator: Developers

Caim Inuhart

Helo with trying out for a new account

Post by Caim Inuhart »

I was geting help from my friend kincent. I'm trying out for a brand new account but Kincent is not sure of the steps I should take. Can anyone help?
Kincent Nolatri
Location: Think to your self, does Kincent stay still long enough for a location

Post by Kincent Nolatri »

Not exactly sure of the order of steps he should take, with the new system?
Moirear Sian

Post by Moirear Sian »

1.) Use the Account Request button on the frontpage and apply for an account (answering the questions, etc.). You'll receive an email. Click on the link in the confirmation mail to activate it. Create characters. Wait for the characters to be activated (or rejected, if the name doesn't pass by the people responsible).
2.) Once a character or more are accepted, you can assign their attribute ratings.
3.) Download the client and log into the game, using the password chosen for the account, and the character name of the character you want to play.
Valdonyr Alkidor

Post by Valdonyr Alkidor »

er i have a small doubt. which i wish to clarify here. dont wish to open a topic for it, it ain't nice to do so.
first of all, i'm back after around 1 year and a half of playing illarion. I hope it won't lag, because in that case i'll have to stop again :x
neewayz, to my point...
i have created a new account (i wish to start from fresh) and answered the questions about the story etc..
Now when i logged in the site into my account, i was able to create a character, and now i am waiting for the character name to be accepted. Does the fact that I have been able to create a character indicate that my questions have been acceppted? Because i have not received an e-mail yet saying i have been accepted, yet i was able to create the character. Confused. Thanks for your time

bDw, very good update, i'm eager to start again, lets hope it won't lag! :D
Josefine da Vince

Post by Josefine da Vince »

Valdonyr Alkidor wrote:I hope it won't lag, because in that case i'll have to stop again :x
It won't. The new server is much better then the old one ...
Does the fact that I have been able to create a character indicate that my questions have been acceppted? Because i have not received an e-mail yet saying i have been accepted, yet i was able to create the character. Confused. Thanks for your time
When it is on the head of the main page of your account says "Status: Account accepted" than it is :wink: But to not confuse you anymore, when you're able to create characters your account is accepted. :D

By the way: Welcome back I hope you enjoy it.
Valdonyr Alkidor

Post by Valdonyr Alkidor »

oh yes thanks alot for your information :D
i have been accepted.
well, i logged in and didnt have any lag, only rarely, yet it seems playable.
however, i felt lonely and in a whole new world, i cannot understand a thing.